Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 AM

IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace (21655 Views)

Customs Lists Conditions For Reopening Land Borders To Vehicles, Rice, Others / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / Atiku In Enugu, Meets Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by knowledgeable: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
[quote author=mpianya39 post=70031201][/quote]

Igbos sacrificed millions to pull away from Yorubas/Yoruba land, but awolowo/Obasonjo & other Yorubas sacrificed/fought hard to draw Igbos back into their Shithole lands.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by yourtotalneeds: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
THIS THING WILL ONLY RESULT TO KILLINGS AND BLOOD SHADE
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by mpianya39(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2018

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Eledan: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
mpianya39:

This your begging sef chai na me be this grin grin

Nwanyanwu is a known Ibo leader, you are not questioning his stand on your Biafra...it’s a virtual person like me on an anonymous forum you want to ask to give you Biafra

Are you insane or just profoundly stupid ? grin

PDP today, Biafra tomorrow

Awon pyhcos grin

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by mpianya39(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Eledan:

Nwanyanwu is a known Ibo leader, you are not questioning his stand on your Biafra...it’s a virtual person like me on an anonymous forum you want to ask to give you Biafra

Same goes to dancing senator grin grin this your begging no go get part 2 chai grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Eledan: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
mpianya39:

[s]Same goes to dancing senator grin grin this your begging no go get part 2 chai[/s] grin

You just want to troll like most biafraudian without any meaningful thing to say.

Bye

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by mpianya39(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Eledan:

You just want to troll like most biafraudian without any meaningful thing to say.

Bye

Run away from here you useless zoogerian before I destroy you on here with truth angry angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
I really don’t know why IPOB are giving conditions to Igbo leaders?

Shebi we told you people to take part in the democratic process you refused

Collapse into UPP or APGA and achieve you aim through politics.
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Qpwo: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
please vote for my friend who stands a chance of winning 500 thousand naira through your votes. It won't take more than 30 secs of your time. Simply share her article about Malaria via and you can also vote twice. Thank you https://www.miralpharm.com/essay/vote.php?usr=825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by deji17: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
No lefelendum, no erection...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by NCANTaskForce: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:
“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

Tested and trusted PMB sak
LOGIC 0%

STOP REPOSTING TRASH

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:
“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

SHUT UP!! SHUT UP !!JUST FORK THE SHUT UP!!!!
IM TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE QUOTE
UD THINK SOMEONE AS FINE AS U WOULD HAVE SENSE

THE NEXT TIME I SEE THESE QUOTE I WILL FIND YOU AND THEN I WILLL.....
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by dheilaw1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:

you this Banana lady is becoming something else

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Corrinthians(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by phase1: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
I like IPOB style. Dem don occupy front page to shut out muslim monkeys and zombeic baboons of zoogeria. E go pain zombies wellu wellu! cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by frowland(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
Please IPOB make una try modernize that flag first na. Mare looking at the flag alone makes me .... lipsrsealed

By the way, I am Igbo but yet to defect to IPOB. Not sure for now until after convention grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by toofit007: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Eledan:

PDP today, Biafra tomorrow

Awon pyhcos grin
Nwanyanwu is only leading his family and nothing more he don't even have any say in Igbo land and if you doubt what I said, I challenge you to tell him to come out and command us to do something and see if anyone will listen to that useless man. On like Nnamdi, his order is obeyed throughout the whole world and that is why they want to kill him. Kanu is the only leader we all know any other one that is parading as leader is doing nothing but seeking for attention.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Mgbadike80: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
phase1:
I like IPOB style. Dem don occupy front page to shut out muslim monkeys and zombeic baboons of zoogeria. E go pain zombies wellu wellu! cheesy grin
those Buhari paid Zoogerians baboons are always occupying the front page to vomit nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by YurFatHer: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
mpianya39:

Yes! And he said again "Never shall I be recognized as a zoogerian because zoogerian is not my Home, it’s a man made contraption created to last and expired after 100 years. Biafra is my Nation which has no expiring date an has lasted for more than 5000 years

All hail Biafra cool we must continue..
hail Biafra on Nigeria soil!!! does it make sense

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Mgbadike80: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
frowland:
Please IPOB make una try modernize that flag first na. Mare looking at the flag alone makes me .... lipsrsealed

By the way, I am Igbo but yet to defect to IPOB. Not sure for now until after convention grin
which convention? nwoke Neapolitan mastiff na eyi egwu.
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by okerekeikpo: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
All hail Biafra God bless Nnamdi kanu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Mccullum: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
I can't understand these confusionists call IPOB or Ipigs grin with their double standing... angry

Biafra mean 'come and be deceived' (Biafra)
/Igbo deceiving Igbos/

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by mpianya39(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
YurFatHer:
hail Biafra on Nigeria soil!!! does it make sense

Zoo reasoning undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Bishop4real: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mgbadike80:
clearly, you have a comprehension problem, useless Zoogerian.

Where you expecting them to admit verbatim that they're willing to cooperate? Na coded style wey guy man dey use stay away from stray cow to avoid stories that touch the heart!

Interesting to note that the same politicians IPOB & Kanu castigated by all means are the same ones coming to their rescue. They negotiated his release but his pride took better part of him; hence, his ultimate disgrace by the strange dance steps of the python. Now it's politicians & the "ohanaeze ndi ori na ndi ama" that will assist in deproscribing them. I thought Trump, EUROPE, UN & lots more were the ones to help. Never knew the so called "worthless" Igbo political leaders can be of help to the "all knowing" IPOB.

Ndi ara!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by gidgiddy: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Eledan:

Listen to your leaders

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/17/igbo-dont-want-biafra-says-achonu/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/08/27/biafra-igbos-nigerians-dont-need-another-country-iwuanyanwu/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/243997-biafra-late-pull-nigeria-igbo-lawmaker.html

These are some of Ibo opinion moulders and leaders.

Go and kill them for rejecting you and your Biafra

The people you are quoting cannot be greater than the people themselves. I choose to believe the people who observed two highly successful sit at home order to show who they support

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Igbo people too like Association, everyday we hear of different groups, what is the motive behind these senseless groups? What developement can these numerous groups bring to the Igbo people? Why can’t they use these different groups to bring forth development to Igbo land without involving the Government? Igbo states and its people should by now be a capitalist region if truly they love each other and want developement for themselves. But all I see is greed and thieves just like my brothers in the ND. As a matter of fact NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Bishop4real: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
mpianya39:

The Zoo must fall tongue tongue

See who dey wan help dey open mouth dey yarn thrash. Who wan fall the "zoo"?

Na chest beating go kill una.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by marvinsync(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Eledan:

Why do you always think you cannot get anything for yourself in Nigeria unless Yorubas help or assist you ?? Are you that weak as a tribe ?

we are not asking for the Yorubas help
we just don't want u to get in our way!!!

b4 the war u Yorubas tried to liberate urselves and failed , we Biafrans (not igbos) succeeded and like a sore loser u decided to join forces with our major enemies to fight us
and now ur even still doing it today
anytime an Igbo guy shouts Biafra u start screaming one Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by YurFatHer: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
mpianya39:

Zoo reasoning undecided undecided
don't abuse me o.
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by Blamtom(f): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is what we call contasona grin grin
Re: IPOB Meets Igbo Leaders, Lists Conditions For Peace by frowland(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mgbadike80:
which convention? nwoke Neapolitan mastiff na eyi egwu.

Lol... Yea! Book for puppy. o di important ma ma ndi oshi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Searching For APC’s ‘Massive Infrastructure’ In South-East - Chika Abanobi / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) / FG Moves NIMC To Ministry Of Interior For Efficiency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.