Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Now That Akpabio Is Iin The Net ,who Is Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Akpabio Is Iin The Net ,who Is Next? (665 Views)

"Akpabio Is A Political Pensioner" - Dino Melaye / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' / Why Akpabio Is Threatening To Leave PDP – Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Akpabio Is Iin The Net ,who Is Next? by aribisala0(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2018
MY MONEY IS ON IBORI.

Notice how he caame back into the country and EFCCC and others left him alone.

I think right now his file is being dusted so expect to hear an announcement soo,

Akwa Ibom, and Delta State are falling in line. I expect Odili's file to be dusted and likely he will spend the eection period under lock

Federal might unloading.........

Am I a Buhari supporter ? No but I am loving the show. Nigerians are getting exactly what theyy deserve
Re: Now That Akpabio Is Iin The Net ,who Is Next? by Shukuakukobambi: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2018
Corruption is the life blood of this country. It was very naive of me to think we could eliminate corruption cheesy

All politicians are the same, some are just stronger, more intelligent and more dogged than others

Like you, I'm loving the show too wink
Re: Now That Akpabio Is Iin The Net ,who Is Next? by dukie25: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2018
Miracle of the Saint loading.

Re: Now That Akpabio Is Iin The Net ,who Is Next? by Calers: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2018
Cross river.
Re: Now That Akpabio Is Iin The Net ,who Is Next? by vanbonattel: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Corruption is the life blood of this country. It was very naive of me to think we could eliminate corruption cheesy

All politicians are the same, some are just stronger, more intelligent and more dogged than others

am loving the show too, me an Jonathan grin

its only when army man slap you that you will realise that the police is your friend. grin

1 Like

Re: Now That Akpabio Is Iin The Net ,who Is Next? by aribisala0(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

They must really think Nigeriians are stupid.

Gbajamiala buying new car for his wife, Atiku marrying in Dubai , Murray-Bruce sending hs kid to American University
Obanikoro bringing money to Ekiti by plane is now in PDP
Obasanjo is forming Messiah

Ajimobi grabbing Ganduje's breast. Then when they quarrel they call me.

Abeg what is my Corn Sign inside their matter?

When Buhari rig election they will start looking for who will protest

All their fathers should come and protest

As for me I have formed my own Local government in my house

I generate my own electricity
I have my own waterworks
I have my own security
The road in front of my House I tarred it so

Bleep all of them

1 Like

Re: Now That Akpabio Is Iin The Net ,who Is Next? by Shukuakukobambi: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2018
vanbonattel:

am loving the show too, me an Jonathan grin

its only when army man slap you that you will realise that the police is your friend. grin

Is it the same police that killed the 6 apo igbo traders that you'll prefer to the army man? Police worse pass army o cheesy

You better leave that your bicycle look for better mat sleep. Jonathan was displaced in the game of politics bro. He has gotten over it, you should too
Re: Now That Akpabio Is Iin The Net ,who Is Next? by vanbonattel: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Is it the same police that killed the 6 apo igbo traders that you'll prefer to the army man? Police worse pass army o cheesy

You better leave that your bicycle look for better mat sleep. Jonathan was displaced in the game of politics bro. He has gotten over it, you should too

yes, the same police people who released those hausa trader to go free after they have killed many yorubas in mile 12 war grin

Jonathan is no longer corrupt according to my Yoruba friend here, he will join the APC soon and all the corruption cases for him and patience will be dropped. grin

stay there make pant dey wear you.

1 Like

Re: Now That Akpabio Is Iin The Net ,who Is Next? by Shukuakukobambi: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
vanbonattel:

yes, the same police people who released those hausa trader to go free after they have killed many yorubas in mile 12 war grin

Now you get the message. Police is not your friend. You'll be stupid to think they're better than the army wink

Jonathan is no longer corrupt according ti my Yoruba friend here, he wull join the APC soon and all his corruption cases will be dropped. grin

I know they don't include intelligence in the materials that make up an Osu but can you point to anything in my post that remotely insinuates this? Anything at all I said that made you think this?
Re: Now That Akpabio Is Iin The Net ,who Is Next? by vanbonattel: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Now you get the message. Police is not your friend. You'll be stupid to think they're better than the army wink

I know they don't include intelligence in the materials that make up an Osu but can you point to anything in my post that remotely insinuates this? Anything at all I said that made you think this?

People from OSUn state - Osu. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Akpabio Is Iin The Net ,who Is Next? by Shukuakukobambi: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
vanbonattel:

It's tedious conversing with folks of your hue but I'll keep trying cheesy
Re: Now That Akpabio Is Iin The Net ,who Is Next? by vanbonattel: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

It's tedious conversing with folks of your hue but I'll keep trying cheesy

You have to try harder, with your peanut sized brain grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Akpabio Is Iin The Net ,who Is Next? by Shukuakukobambi: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
vanbonattel:

You have to try harder, with your peanut sized brain grin grin grin

You have none at all obviously
Re: Now That Akpabio Is Iin The Net ,who Is Next? by Ichokwu: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
vanbonattel:

cheesy

You just finished the dumbo's career grin

(1) (Reply)

INEC Discovers 19 Illegal Polling Units In Akwa Ibom / FG Jails Man For Forging ICAN Cert, But Silent On Adeosun’s NYSC Forgery / Omisore, Fayose, Obanikoro Go, And Sin No More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.