Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos (5438 Views)

Simi Gushes Over Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Actress Peggy Ovrie Looks 'hot' As She Poses With Her Range Rover / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by faseblex(f): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2018

Songbird Simi is out here feeling herself and who can be blame her, she does look beautiful.

Sharing photos of herself donned in a stunning strapless peach dress, the Joromi crooner wrote;

dad said i AM a firecracker
my baby said I’m so beautiful
you can’t tell me notin

More @:http://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/my-baby-said-im-so-beautiful-simi.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by Mrop(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
Definitely u r
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by newjosboy: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Second to comment
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by Aikon: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
you are. your armpit though! undecided
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Congrat
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by giftedheart1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
i was thinking she said she was pregnant a few months ago.... pink lady! the shape formed under her armpit though...
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by Davidlekkzy(m): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Dis na wrapper...no b cloth

1 Like

Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by duduade: 5:00am On Aug 07, 2018
Her dress sense is off tangent
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 07, 2018
Simi darling, please sack your wardrobe manager already. I'm believing you got one.

OK, your baby didn't lie. You're beautiful kiss
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by Almaiga: 6:24am On Aug 07, 2018
I no fit toast this Girl aswear, see her tiny bweast

Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by jidxin(m): 6:50am On Aug 07, 2018
Aikon:
wtf....pls upload d pix of ur armpit....

1 Like

Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 6:50am On Aug 07, 2018
I agree baby you are cute ..

Just your dress sense that has some question mark ..

Well what's my own ...I better have the type of money you have and don't have a good dress sense. .. cheesy
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by hi3: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2018
Too skinny....no flesh to grab,
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by franklingud(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2018
I feel like grabbing her and open her legs wide and fvck her till night.

And burst my brain in the process.

I love you simi
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by newdawn2017(f): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2018
franklingud:
I feel like grabbing her and open her legs wide and fvck her till night.

And burst my brain in the process.

I love you simi
So dis is what a matured man like u can only think of in his life @ see a simple lady like dis? Shm. I pity ur associates, u re simply broke & wretched.
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by franklingud(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2018
newdawn2017:
So dis is what a matured man like u can only think of in his life @ see a simple lady like dis? Shm. I pity ur associates, u re simply broke & wretched.
grin
Why e dey pain you?

Cause you no fine reach like her?

Olosho on the loose.
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by newdawn2017(f): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2018
franklingud:
grin Why e dey pain you?
Cause you no fine reach like her?
Olosho on the loose.
How I take be olosho Now? tell me..
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by franklingud(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2018
newdawn2017:
How I take be olosho Now? tell me..
How you take know wetin dey my mind?
How you take know say I be broke and wretched?

Because I love Simi.
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by newdawn2017(f): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2018
franklingud:

How you take know wetin dey my mind?
How you take know say I be broke and wretched?

Because I love Simi.
As u only thought out loud of how u want 2 spread simi's legs & lash her silly. U didn't just expressed d@ u like her.
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by franklingud(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2018
newdawn2017:
As u only thought out loud of how u want 2 spread simi's legs & lash her silly. U didn't just expressed d@ u like her.
Yes, that's cause she's naturally beautiful and so sexy.
And... I love her.

grin

Am crushing on her.

Do you want me to start crushing on you too?
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by newdawn2017(f): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2018
franklingud:

Yes, that's cause she's naturally beautiful and so sexy.
And... I love her.

grin

Am crushing on her.

Do you want me to start crushing on you too?
No! u don't love her, u lust after her. She is d woman of ur masturbation fantasies. U stated clearly here how u wish 2 spread her legs wide & bleep.. her deep & wild.
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by franklingud(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
newdawn2017:
No! u don't love her, u lust after her. She is d woman of ur masturbation fantasies. U stated clearly here how u wish 2 spread her legs wide & bleep.. her deep & wild.
Wow!

E still pain you.

Yeah I wish!
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by newdawn2017(f): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
franklingud:
Wow!
E still pain you.
Yeah I wish!
Broke & poor man who is jobless on d loose. useless man
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by franklingud(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
newdawn2017:
Broke & poor man who is jobless on d loose. useless man
grin grin grin
E still dey pain am shaa!

Bloody olosho! Wasted sperm of a useless father.
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by newdawn2017(f): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
franklingud:

grin grin grin
E still dey pain am shaa!

Bloody olosho! Wasted sperm of a useless father.

If anybody here is a wasted sperm, d@ Person is u. day dreamer. ode oshi! fucking broke ass boy!
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by NaOto: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2018
Aikon:
what is wrong with the armpit
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by franklingud(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2018
newdawn2017:
If anybody here is a wasted sperm, d@ Person is u. day dreamer. ode oshi! fucking broke ass boy!
grin

Olosho go find work. Jobless animal.

grin

Stupidity of the highest degree.

As e dey pain you, na so ur nyash go dey flat.

Slut!
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by legallyme: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2018
Simi's voice is unrivalled. I love everything she puts out there. But her dress sense is something else. I say she needs a new stylist.
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by newdawn2017(f): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
franklingud:

grin

Olosho go find work. Jobless animal.

grin

Stupidity of the highest degree.

As e dey pain you, na so ur nyash go dey flat.

Slut!
Na joblessness & poverty make u dey dream d@ kind of dream. if anyone is animalistic here, its u. omo ale
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by franklingud(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
newdawn2017:
Na joblessness & poverty make u dey dream d@ kind of dream. if anyone is animalistic here, its u. omo ale
You are unnecessarily angry over something that is none of your business.

It's my life you fool!
Frustrated cow!

Guys Don tear your heart finish you dey find who to lash out your frustration on.

Pig head!
Re: My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos by newdawn2017(f): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
franklingud:

You are unnecessarily angry over something that is none of your business.

It's my life you fool!
Frustrated cow!

Guys Don tear your heart finish you dey find who to lash out your frustration on.

Pig head!
d one who is frustrated here is u, u wish 2 lash out ur frustration on simi's spread pussy. it's ur life like u said, I was off my hands. u frustrated gorilla do as u old with her in ur dreams. good day!

(1) (2) (Reply)

''this Tunde Hot Sha'' - Actress Anita Joseph Flirting With Tunde Ednut / Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos / Exposed- Hushpuppi 3 Wives And 4 Kids Cry For Help Said They Are...(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.