Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Unprecedented Rise In Sexual Violence And Rape: What Are The Causes? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Unprecedented Rise In Sexual Violence And Rape: What Are The Causes? (382 Views)

3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom / Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unprecedented Rise In Sexual Violence And Rape: What Are The Causes? by passey: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
In recent times, some men have developed a tendency of sexually molesting their daughters, wives, mothers, young women and even the old grannies are not safe from the menacing evil of rape and molestation.

2. Science has shown that because of diet, stress and general decline in healthy living men are experiencing a downward trend in sexual drive and their ability to satisfy women sexually- I must mention that women have also raised the bar of expectation to the level that only non-humans can meet their desire for hours of uninterrupted humping. But that is a topic for another day.

3. I know as a man that one is only naturally sexually aroused and maintains a free and fair erection if and only if his mind is healthy and at rest.

3. The question is why do we have such unprecedented levels of sexual violence and rape if men are experiencing a decrease in sexual drive?

My hypothesis is: The unprecented, unregulated sale and use of aphrodisiac and sexual stimulants!!

What is your take?
Re: The Unprecedented Rise In Sexual Violence And Rape: What Are The Causes? by proudevil: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
What are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: The Unprecedented Rise In Sexual Violence And Rape: What Are The Causes? by passey: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
proudevil:
What are you trying to say?

I am saying that it is possible that a major cause of sexual violence could be indiscriminate use of performance enhancing drugs that produces an unnatural desire for sexual contact leading to some men indulging in the evil of rape.

Aphrodisiac use could be a causal factor I'm rape!
Re: The Unprecedented Rise In Sexual Violence And Rape: What Are The Causes? by proudevil: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
passey:

I am saying that it is possible that a major cause of sexual violence could be indiscriminate use of performance enhancing drugs that produces an unnatural desire for sexual contact leading to some men indulging in the evil of rape.

Aphrodisiac use could be a causal factor I'm rape!
any thesis to back up your claim?
Re: The Unprecedented Rise In Sexual Violence And Rape: What Are The Causes? by meobizy(f): 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
I don’t think there is a rise. The rampant use of smartphones only makes it look so.

Back in the day of newspapers you only hear of one or two assaults of such nature a day. It was so because journalists were only concerned with reporting political happenings while other events took a backseat.

Today everyone is a potential journalist so the news is reported immediately it breaks by sometimes as many as ten people.

(1) (Reply)

After Sleeping For Nine Days, Tramadol Suspect Dies / Seven Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Ondo State / Wife Faints For 9 Hours As Hiv-positive Husband Impregnates Their Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.