Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up (2354 Views)

K-peace Wins Nigerian Idol Season 5 / Nigerian Idol Season (4) Aspirants, Let's Meet Here. / Nigerian Idol Season 3: Final Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up by sportlover: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2010
Wow they are back and ask yourself will u be there to sing for the whole African region to hear you and win the Star Price $$$$$$$$$

make your comment
Re: Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up by sportlover: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2010
will you vote for the next winner
Re: Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up by tribalmark(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2010
hey, guyz really need someone to update me on how to sign up for nigeria idols, if u got any info pls, kindly put me through ok
Re: Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up by sportlover: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2010
Yes you just visit their website use google and type. Nigerianidol you will get their site then you signup
Re: Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up by sportlover: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2010
this years idol will bring to lime light new talents and stars that will revolutionize the music industry in Nigeria

i hope you will vote and see that here in Nigeria,

we do have good singers and song writers like usher amongst us.

make your comment
Re: Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up by sportlover: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2010
have you signed up
Re: Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up by fidelity4: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2010
NO I DONT KNOW THE WEBSITE PLS SEND IT TO ME PLS angry
Re: Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up by sportlover: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2010
for those of you who want to sign up and do not know the website

www.nigerianidol.com

go now or you can watch tv adverts for more details

men you cannot miss this
Re: Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up by sportlover: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2010
i think this will be the best event ever.

if you are plannning to be part of this new experinces then take a tip

during your audition when asked to sing please sing a song you can remember the lyrics.

donot shout while sing before the judges

be self confident donot let the judges get to you

peace
Re: Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up by vescucci(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2010
I'm kinda looking forward to this show. Unlike most people I'm not gonna be watching to see who can sing. I have tons upon tons of good music. There are some people, I swear, you couldn't be worse at singing than, even if you had years of practice trying to sing (howl) at your absolute worst.
Re: Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up by Nuriel22: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2010
Re: Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up by 234Ent(m): 1:34am On Jul 14, 2010
@ Nuriel22. Auditions should be kicking off on the 27th of this month. Get more details here: http://www.nigeriamovienetwork.com/articles/read-do-you-have-a-talent-get-ready-for-nigerian-idol_72.html

The winner will be chosen after a live show in which the final two contestants sing to the nation in the hope of clinching the prize that will forever change their lives.
Re: Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up by sportlover: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2010
the Nigerian Idol will start today and will the breaking of new dawn for new talents to show case their voices
Re: Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up by sportlover: 12:12am On Nov 22, 2010
did you watch it if you did not then u need to
Re: Nigerian Idol (Offical Thread) Have You Signed Up by naijanig: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2011
House 45; $65,000 Grand Prize, Free wedding and two weeks honeymoon; all expense paid and a nice car. To participate, log on to www.house45.tv. We are live (24/7) on infinity TV, Africa Magic, STV, Superscreen, ITV,RSTV, Crystal TV Ghana. 55 days of luxury and Glamor. House 45 is only for Singles from Nigeria and Ghana who are enterta, ining and ready to mingle

(1) (Reply)

D Banj's Oliver Twist Song Banned After Illuminati Story / Watch The Big Brother Africa 2011 Launch Videos [in Case You Missed It] / Swing And A Miss: Transcendence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.