Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! (6608 Views)

Super Story Line--sugar Mummy / David Cook Returns To 'american Idol,' Performs 'the Last Goodbye' / David Cook: American Idol Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2010
MY MUMMY IS THE BEST COOK IN THE WORLD!(POMO TOMATO PASTE)

THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE COOLEST ADVERT FOR THIS YEAR SO FAR! WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Igwe9(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2010
Mine is MTN e-presence,classic!
Followed by the NNPC advert, Jago, money don dey flow, I don cut the pipe, more especially when the bobo denied that he no vandalized the oil pipe line, rather he cuts the oil pipe line grin funny

Annoying is that by NFF for eagles' support, it rather came late when the morales are already down.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by allman(m): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2010
I think dat mtn e-classic is cool, dis is one of the best mtn ad i v seen in recent times. dat G circle advert is not bad too especially wit dat dude smiling wen injured on his slippers, lol
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by johndavid1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2010
Igwe.:

[color=#006600]Mine is MTN e-presence,classic!
Followed by the NNPC advert, Jago, money don dey flow, I don cut the pipe, more especially when the bobo denied that he no vandalized the oil pipe line, rather he cuts the oil pipe line grin fun
grin grin grin u sabi every!!
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by wale0700(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2010
I prefer all heiniken adverts cuz it always crack me upbut the world cup advert with all the animals is toooooooo FAKE.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Acidosis(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2010
Mine is "MTN e-presence"
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by ogzille(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2010
The ad is very effective
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by davidif: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2010
Can somebody please post the commercial here.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Youngichou(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2010
Acidosis:

Mine is "MTN e-presence"
that advert is crap while should a big company like that complain of air ticket been expensive ? I just pray that advert is not aired outside nigeria because thats a disgrace to us. It means for the part 50 years we dont have the modern means of communication called video conference call!
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Emperoh(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2010
MTN e-presence!!!

Then FRSC advert that features SE players!!!

Can someone please go bring back the CocaCola advert used during the 2006 World Cup?
The concept and its execution na die!
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Tingles(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2010
I love it too. I got tired of MTN e-presence after two matches. Nobody mentioned GTAssurance, e too make sense.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Igwe9(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2010
Youngichou:

that advert is crap while should a big company like that complain of air ticket been expensive ? I just pray that advert is not aired outside nigeria because thats a disgrace to us. It means for the part 50 years we dont have the modern means of communication called video conference call!
you don't have to sound like that,you know? Nigeria is a developing country and perhaps its just an advert which could be done for any product including the existing ones.

On your so called big company, i hope you didn't get the wrong message , moreover business is all about profit making while the expenses are kept in check. cool

I still don't get what monkey was doing in that national sport commissions' sponsored super eagles' promo cheesy cheesy
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Opelope(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2010
I love the Pomo tomatoes advert. Puts a smile on ma face,
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by gidson12(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2010
D tomatoes advert is cool. Dat lil boy really made it look real, d boy delivered well
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by osifred(m): 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2010
wale0700:

I prefer all heiniken adverts cuz it always crack me upbut the world cup advert with all the animals is toooooooo FAKE.

damn!!! dude u r rite i would have written d exact stuff u wrote here
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Princeofilorin(m): 12:02am On Jun 21, 2010
I love the MTN e-presence ad. wink
Very impressive!
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by cvibe: 1:13am On Jun 21, 2010
Lonart. grin grin grin
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by shilling(f): 2:35am On Jun 21, 2010
davidif:

Can somebody please post the commercial here.

Yeah!! Come on people!!
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by gidson12(m): 4:18am On Jun 21, 2010
D tomatoes advert is cool. Dat lil boy really made it look real, d boy delivered well
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by defemz(m): 7:30am On Jun 21, 2010
"My name is Kuku and i support 1goal" and "When i grow up i wanna be a pilot" both from the 1goal education for children campaign. This Ad makes me laugh, especially with the kids' zulu accent. The south African accent(Zulu i guess) is a big turn off for me.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by SLIGHT(m): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2010
That e-presence ad is a shame.so does mtn mean it only started video conferencing in the year 2010?
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Catchfire1: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2010
wale0700:

Yeah, i think ma best is the Heineken advert with the guys screaming and crying in a walk-in heineken refrigerator.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by sayso: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2010
see the guinness stout premier league advert about the guy shaking and cluthing his fist and teeth,thought he may die from the shock
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2010
Emperoh:

MTN e-presence!!!

Then FRSC advert that features SE players!!!

Can someone please go bring back the CocaCola advert used during the 2006 World Cup?
The concept and its execution na die!

cool cool cool
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by topgirl: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2010
MTN e-presence is da bomb.Nice concept,good presentation,straight to the point and very educative.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by youngbest(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2010
Then FRSC advert that features SE players d quality baffled me i thought it was a car advert cos it was so clear and organised until i saw FRSC check it out the NNPC advert about cutting of fuel sooo fakeeee,
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by medjai(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2010
I love the Pomo tomato paste ad. 'my mummy is the best cook in the world' the delivery is too on point. As for MTN's E-presence, the add is too unreal. Was the guy waiting to surprise them? And where were the other company big shots when the device for the MTN E-presence was being installed in the office?
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by andyprez(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2010
Nice concept Plus GTAssurance. As for MTN e-Presence, its somewhat wacked, How come those guys (experts) were connected without d management knowing?  i.e. in terms of cost
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by legba1(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2010
the mtn e-presence is out of the contest.do they think we are dummies?where were the "oga" when the devise was put in place.shit.my mum is the best cook in the world is precise,on point and real.that young man did a good job and so deserve a pay raise.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Igwe9(m): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2010
legba1:

the mtn e-presence is out of the contest.do they think we are dummies?where were the "oga" when the devise was put in place.poo.
You guys are nothing it, damn it. we meant adverts not movies.an advert is not suppose to exceed a minute, you know?

That advert was for people who didn't know about its existence not that it's just being introduced.
Re: My Mummy Is The Best Cook In The World! by Ajike: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2010
i beta go ad watch the 'Pomo Tomato paste" advert cause my daughter will not let me rest. everytime she will hug me and shout 'my mum is d best cook in the world'. i thik i know understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBA 2013 The Chase: Zimbabwe Things! The Infamous Big Brother Africa Pokello Sex / All Time Nollywood Movies Of The 90s (photos) / I Just Saw CRUELLA (2021) (download Link Available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.