Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Who Wants To Be A Super Online Marketer? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Wants To Be A Super Online Marketer? (320 Views)

I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? / Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ / How I Built A Super Blog With Little Capital | A Blogger's Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Be A Super Online Marketer? by okafor200(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello everyone,
who wants to be like me,blasting out messages to millions of active emails and learning the secret of email marketing,
this is for everyone that wants to advertise your business or sell anything online and get large database of visitors rushing to buy your products,
do you want to be a great marketer,and you have choosen the part of email marketing online? Do you want to reach millions of active emails and direct them to visit your site and order your products and services?
Then you are on the right place,imagine composing your messages and clicking on send button,the software then delivers your messages straight to the users inbox in which they will read it and reply back to you or they will just visit your website and buy your contents.
Become a super email marketer with this softwares and learn all about email marketing,
are you the type that sends out emails to few recipients all because of your email hosting server has limits in sending your messages per day, eg like gmail,yahoo,hotmail etc,
gmail has a limit for sending 500 emails per 24 hours and you will have to create more gmails account which can be hard with phone verifications and all just to send out more emails,
i have done this and seen it to be too hard and stressfull,
do you want to learn how to create unlimited email hosting server that has no limits like gmail.and send your messages unlimited to all your recipients without waiting for 24 hours,and the good news is you can create this bulk email server unlimited,anytime you feel to send out your messages all you have to do is just go to your saved messages in the software and click on send button,and it will atomatically send to all the emails you have imported,
do you want to send to 100,000 emails or more per hour,then this is surely for you,no more grumbling of any email limits of any kind again.
Mind you if you want to send more emails all you need do is create more bulk email servers which is free,without any phone or useless verifications like gmail,and you can create one within 2 minutes,and configure it to send unlimited bulk emails,
this are softwares you will get in this package for free if you order today
1). Email blasting software pro version with licence key,can send to unlimited emails faster than you imagined,
2). Email extractor software pro version with licence key,it helps extract millions of targeted emails from any website of your choice
3). Email verifier software pro version with licence key that verifiers all dead or fake emails and deletes them off from your email contacts
4). How to create unlimited bulk email sever online that helps send your messages to millions of active emails,100% inbox rate assured because i use this and can guarantee you,no need for you to buy smtp,webmailer or php mailer again
5). 100 million worldwide emails all verified you can use for your email marketing
6). Other super email marketing softwares included inside this package i can not share with the general public.all to make you a super email marketer and you will never need any more email softwares again to use
do contact on whatsapp 09060680788 for more details i sell this package for #2000 naira thanks
Re: Who Wants To Be A Super Online Marketer? by NoLimitation: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
your Number is not reachable
okafor200:
Hello everyone,
who wants to be like me,blasting out messages to millions of active emails and learning the secret of email marketing,
this is for everyone that wants to advertise your business or sell anything online and get large database of visitors rushing to buy your products,
do you want to be a great marketer,and you have choosen the part of email marketing online? Do you want to reach millions of active emails and direct them to visit your site and order your products and services?
Then you are on the right place,imagine composing your messages and clicking on send button,the software then delivers your messages straight to the users inbox in which they will read it and reply back to you or they will just visit your website and buy your contents.
Become a super email marketer with this softwares and learn all about email marketing,
are you the type that sends out emails to few recipients all because of your email hosting server has limits in sending your messages per day, eg like gmail,yahoo,hotmail etc,
gmail has a limit for sending 500 emails per 24 hours and you will have to create more gmails account which can be hard with phone verifications and all just to send out more emails,
i have done this and seen it to be too hard and stressfull,
do you want to learn how to create unlimited email hosting server that has no limits like gmail.and send your messages unlimited to all your recipients without waiting for 24 hours,and the good news is you can create this bulk email server unlimited,anytime you feel to send out your messages all you have to do is just go to your saved messages in the software and click on send button,and it will atomatically send to all the emails you have imported,
do you want to send to 100,000 emails or more per hour,then this is surely for you,no more grumbling of any email limits of any kind again.
Mind you if you want to send more emails all you need do is create more bulk email servers which is free,without any phone or useless verifications like gmail,and you can create one within 2 minutes,and configure it to send unlimited bulk emails,
this are softwares you will get in this package for free if you order today
1). Email blasting software pro version with licence key,can send to unlimited emails faster than you imagined,
2). Email extractor software pro version with licence key,it helps extract millions of targeted emails from any website of your choice
3). Email verifier software pro version with licence key that verifiers all dead or fake emails and deletes them off from your email contacts
4). How to create unlimited bulk email sever online that helps send your messages to millions of active emails,100% inbox rate assured because i use this and can guarantee you,no need for you to buy smtp,webmailer or php mailer again
5). 100 million worldwide emails all verified you can use for your email marketing
6). Other super email marketing softwares included inside this package i can not share with the general public.all to make you a super email marketer and you will never need any more email softwares again to use
do contact on whatsapp 09060680788 for more details i sell this package for #1000 naira thanks
Re: Who Wants To Be A Super Online Marketer? by okafor200(m): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Become a super online marketer

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Account And Facebook Page With 10k Or More Nigerian Followers Needed. / Bulk SMS With Excel Plugin / Blogger Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.