Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Hot Distress Property For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Hot Distress Property For Sale (771 Views)

Property For Sale Lekki Axis / Property For Shortlet In Lekkiphase I / Property For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Distress Property For Sale by wealthyk: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
I have a a defunct tissue paper manufacturing company for sale at Akute-Alagbole road off Ojodu Berger.

The property is sitting on an acre of land and has all the machines intact and a storey building used as official quarters.
It has its own dedicated transformer and meter, so its not sharing with the community
it is close to the main road and easily accessible
it can be used as a factory as it is or be converted to a warehouse and office use
it can be used as a church or whatever use buyer intends.
i am in direct contact to the agent/mandate of the seller and no long chain.

Whatsapp or call me on 08111113022, 08138363311

Re: Hot Distress Property For Sale by wealthyk: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Agents, facilitators and all who are involved in real estate should contact asap. chat for price and condition of sale. call and whatsapp on 08111113022 both for inspection and sale.
Re: Hot Distress Property For Sale by wealthyk: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
this property is waiting for a new owner, will you be the one?

call and whatsapp 08111113022
Re: Hot Distress Property For Sale by wealthyk: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
still awaiting. like i said, you can either buy the whole property and the machines or if you prefer, you can buy the machines only and leave out the property

regards

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me:what Business Or Investment That Can Give 5%-10% ROI In A Month / We Need Buyers Of Solid Minerals / Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.