Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

​​why I Pity Whoever Will Succeed Me As Redeemed Church GO – Pastor Adeboye - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ​​why I Pity Whoever Will Succeed Me As Redeemed Church GO – Pastor Adeboye (431 Views)

Redeemed Rice Now Available In The Market! / 5 Mentalities Nigerian Youths Must Drop To Succeed - Experts.ng / Do You Think TSTV Will Succeed In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

​​why I Pity Whoever Will Succeed Me As Redeemed Church GO – Pastor Adeboye by Nadeemkumi: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
The General Overseer, Daddy GO, of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has stated that he pities whoever will be stepping into his shoes as the General Overseer of the mission.

Speaking at RCCG ministers’ conference on Saturday which held at the Redemption Camp, Mowe, Ogun state, he pointed out that his successor “would have to...

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/​​why-i-pity-whoever-will-succeed-me-as-redeemed-church-go-pastor-adeboye/

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Making Money Off The Internet / Otobong Edemidiong, Blessing Mbakara Sponsored Thugs To Cause Mayhem / Recruit@ocg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.