Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

8 Salary Negotiation Mistakes To Avoid - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 8 Salary Negotiation Mistakes To Avoid (15954 Views)

Amaiden Energy salary negotiation / What Is The Cleverest Salary Negotiation You've Had? / Net Salary And Consolidated Salary Negotiation Offer. Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 8 Salary Negotiation Mistakes To Avoid by tormas(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
nice one there
Re: 8 Salary Negotiation Mistakes To Avoid by romenna: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
kaymart:

is this all u'v got to say.....at least he contributed sth and a good number of ppl learnt from the article but no one learn anything good from ur ridiculous comment.

for your info, the op's topic made so much sense to me even here in Nigeria. I'm a health professional and the OP'S words were just like reflections of some of my negotiation experience....In other words, it applies to this part of the world as well....

Learn to appreciate little effort as well.....not just spewing out destructive criticisms.
thank you
get the fcck off my mention.
Re: 8 Salary Negotiation Mistakes To Avoid by nanauju(f): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
kaymart:

is this all u'v got to say.....at least he contributed sth and a good number of ppl learnt from the article but no one learn anything good from ur ridiculous comment.

for your info, the op's topic made so much sense to me even here in Nigeria. I'm a health professional and the OP'S words were just like reflections of some of my negotiation experience....In other words, it applies to this part of the world as well....

Learn to appreciate little effort as well.....not just spewing out destructive criticisms.
thank you

Abeg free that guy.. You don't even owe him such constructive reply.. He's a lowlife who takes solace in abuses.. Mehn! I've never seen so much bitterness piled up in one person. It's well o

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Apply For MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / Bank Phb Is Recrutinig ( Submit Your Cv Online) / 8 Warning Signs Of A Job Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.