Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? (45004 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. / The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by OgaBuhari: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:
embarassed Issalie.
I may be more handsome than this guy tho. Just kindly see my pics, you may end up drooling grin
Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tracypacy:
So, it can't happen to me?

Exactly the same scenario? Nah

1 Like

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:
embarassed.....You people are wicked.......lefulefu please confirm this.
u suppose by now know when a guy call u ugly to ur face he's trying to say he finds u highly attractivecheesy. Had to check ur dp again when those two guys up there refer to u as ugly. I like ur curvy figure and that fitted cloth wey u wear go well for ur body plus u beautiful. I think they just trying to tell u they are attracted to ucheesy. Anyway by the way dat guy wey u say u come dey trip for inside u for use style ask d guy im contact nauwink. Might have been possible d guy was tripping for u as well but as he no see any greenlight frm u im no come get mind ask. Una sefcheesy. Una go dey trip for some of us guys una no go give us any single greenlightcheesy. U go like a guy but some of una go still dey squeeze face if d guy dey look una.na waocheesy.

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by Nobodys(f): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
lefulefu:
u suppose by now know when a guy call u ugly to ur face he's trying to say he finds u highly attractivecheesy. Had to check ur dp again when those two guys up there refer to u as ugly. I like ur curvy figure and that fitted cloth wey u wear go well for ur body plus u beautiful. I think they just trying to tell u they are attracted to ucheesy. Anyway by the way dat guy wey u say u come dey trip for inside u for use style ask d guy im contact nauwink. Might have been possible d guy was tripping for u as well but as he no see any greenlight frm u im no come get mind ask. Una sefcheesy. Una go dey trip for some of us guys una no go give us any single greenlightcheesy. U go like a guy but some of una go still dey squeeze face if d guy dey look una.na waocheesy.

lolzx...knew they were joking....wait lefulefu, which curvy body and which fitted dress u Dy talk about....U sure say Na d same dp were I dey see Na you dey see..... shocked....the one am seeing is selfie o...

As for that guy, Na married man..... didn't even see the ring through out the journey , It was until we were about departing.....

1 Like

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by Nobodys(f): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
OgaBuhari:
I may be more handsome than this guy tho. Just kindly see my pics, you may end up drooling grin

Get out from here my frwend. grin
Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:

lolzx...knew they were joking....wait lefulefu, which curvy body and which fitted dress u Dy talk about....U sure say Na d same dp were I dey see Na you dey see..... shocked....the one am seeing is selfie o...

As for that guy, Na married man..... didn't even see the ring through out the journey , It was until we were about departing.....
iyam talking of ur former pix b4 dis one. Dat ur former one was a full pixcheesy. I still remember nacheesy. That buhariguy and d other dude dat refer to yu as ugly dey trip for u jor.so d guy is married? Well most married men in naija dey prefer to hide their ring when dem dey around ladiescheesy. He must be a guy who really adores his wife. So tell me..had it been the guy werent married..would u have hit on him?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by Nobodys(f): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam talking of ur former pix b4 dis one. Dat ur former one was a full pixcheesy. I still remember nacheesy. That buhariguy and d other dude dat refer to yu as ugly dey trip for u jor.so d guy is married? Well most married men in naija dey prefer to hide their ring when dem dey around ladiescheesy. He must be a guy who really adores his wife. So tell me..had it been the guy werent married..would u have hit on him?

For collect the number sharp sharp........lolz....

1 Like

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by Nobodys(f): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
ireke:

I swear I'm liking you already. grin #simplyhonest
Tank U Hun. grin
Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:

For collect the number sharp sharp........lolz....
dats my girlcheesy...not like dose babes wey go dey squeeze face dey look d other side if a guy dey dying for in dhier heart is looking at demcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by kay29000(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
The person in my own story wasn't a complete stranger, but I think I should still share it.
It was back in my mid teens. I had Malaria and was taken to my mom's workplace' clinic. After getting drugs and injection, my dad didn't show up on time to pick me up, and my mom was still at work. The clinic closes by 6. So, I was sitting outside, feeling sleepy from the drugs when a lady that worked with my mom recognized me and asked that I stay in her house till my dad showed up. Her house was directly opposite the clinic.

The woman had to go some place else, so she left me alone in the flat to sleep on the living room couch. I woke up sweating about an hour later and when I opened my eyes, I saw one of the most beautiful girls I had seen in my life staring at me. She was the woman's daughter and had been watching me while I slept. She moved to my side and cleaned my sweat, and asked what I would like to eat. I had no appetite, so I just asked for water. She went off to get water and we talked a little... not much though cos I was weak. She stayed with me till my dad showed up and walked me to the car.

I never saw her again, but that was one movie-like experience I had with a stranger.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by oluwashedy: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
IntrovertedK:
and nobody will tell you to delete it after three days you take it my sister. Me and calls, we are so totally worlds apart. I don't know how to make/answer calls. Generally i have problem relating with people. Like i don't like getting closer to people. So the best i always do is to try and make peopls day and be there for humanity sake. After that, we are so done. I'm like so outta this world. Don't know if there's another like me on earth though. I feel so wierd even to myself.
You are not alone
Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by babtoundey(m): 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mine was when I was serving in Lokoja. I just relocated to the house so I was a lone ranger. I had no friend, I showed no interest in anybody's business and nobody seemed to care about me. all they all knew was that I was a COPA. There was the day I had to fetch water from the pipe outside. When I got there with my bucket, I felt unsettled meeting a lot of people there. I was about retracing my step back to my room when I heard someone called copa. The call came from one beautiful (very beautiful I must say) Ebira girl who was at the tap. she took my bucket and helped me fill it after apologising on my behalf from all present. That was the first time I was seeing this girl even though I had spent close to three months in that house.
Before I saw her again it was after many months. This time around, she just was sitting outside and I ran outside merely to escape the torture of Lokoja heat. I was glad I saw her but sluggish I saw was I could not initiate a conversation. I found it very difficult to do. As if she noticed the difficulties I had in initiating some talks with her, she started again with "Kopa". There she told me she was preparing for jamb. she had had one attempt which didn't yield good result. she asked if I could help her with some of her subjects. Unfortunately, I could not. all her subjects were science related and I did something different. I only advised her to look for a good lesson and promised to get her someone if I could (which I did not)

fast forward, this sealed some kind of congenial relationship between us, even though we hardly see each other. Then, came Ramadan (fasting). I am a Muslim. she is too. I was just contemplating how difficult fasting away from home and depending solely on junk and Buka food would be. when one day, when I was still thinking of what to use to break my fast when I heard a slight tap on my door. God knows, I heard no friend. And I didn't have the slightest idea of who it could be. I opened the door and I saw one small okun girl, holding a cooler before me. "What can I do for you?" I asked. "Aunt to said I should give you". I kept wondering aunty... which aunty know me that much in this house. lo and behold, the aunty turned out to be the young pretty Ebira girl whose name I barely knew at the time. This gesture she repeated and sustained for 30 days (till we finish fasting). The time put up some courage to ask her why she was straining herself that much (I was aware she was that buoyant financially) to feed me, she said she was doing it as a kind gesture.

All my life, I had never been that fairly treated by a total stranger. I really wanted to to talk to her before I left finally. But she was off to her hometown the day I was leaving and since then, I never saw or heard from her again

16 Likes

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by Goddy4real(m): 1:13am On Aug 09, 2018
I thought I was all alone,somehow this makes me feel better about myself
Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by Goddy4real(m): 1:22am On Aug 09, 2018
IntrovertedK:
and nobody will tell you to delete it after three days you take it my sister. Me and calls, we are so totally worlds apart. I don't know how to make/answer calls. Generally i have problem relating with people. Like i don't like getting closer to people. So the best i always do is to try and make peopls day and be there for humanity sake. After that, we are so done. I'm like so outta this world. Don't know if there's another like me on earth though. I feel so wierd even to myself.
I thought I was all alone,somehow this makes me feel better about myself
Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by realoscar84(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2018
Thank you Sir, God bless U too.
millionboi:
Bro ur time will come.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by realoscar84(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2018
God bless U too bro.

Realhommie:
It is well bro, all hope isn't lost yet. Just keep believing, las las everything go dey alright.. Best wishes
Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by debetmx(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
babtoundey:
Mine was when I was serving in Lokoja. I just relocated to the house so I was a lone ranger. I had no friend, I showed no interest in anybody's business and nobody seemed to care about me. all they all knew was that I was a COPA. There was the day I had to fetch water from the pipe outside. When I got there with my bucket, I felt unsettled meeting a lot of people there. I was about retracing my step back to my room when I heard someone called copa. The call came from one beautiful (very beautiful I must say) Ebira girl who was at the tap. she took my bucket and helped me fill it after apologising on my behalf from all present. That was the first time I was seeing this girl even though I had spent close to three months in that house.
Before I saw her again it was after many months. This time around, she just was sitting outside and I ran outside merely to escape the torture of Lokoja heat. I was glad I saw her but sluggish I saw was I could not initiate a conversation. I found it very difficult to do. As if she noticed the difficulties I had in initiating some talks with her, she started again with "Kopa". There she told me she was preparing for jamb. she had had one attempt which didn't yield good result. she asked if I could help her with some of her subjects. Unfortunately, I could not. all her subjects were science related and I did something different. I only advised her to look for a good lesson and promised to get her someone if I could (which I did not)

fast forward, this sealed some kind of congenial relationship between us, even though we hardly see each other. Then, came Ramadan (fasting). I am a Muslim. she is too. I was just contemplating how difficult fasting away from home and depending solely on junk and Buka food would be. when one day, when I was still thinking of what to use to break my fast when I heard a slight tap on my door. God knows, I heard no friend. And I didn't have the slightest idea of who it could be. I opened the door and I saw one small okun girl, holding a cooler before me. "What can I do for you?" I asked. "Aunt to said I should give you". I kept wondering aunty... which aunty know me that much in this house. lo and behold, the aunty turned out to be the young pretty Ebira girl whose name I barely knew at the time. This gesture she repeated and sustained for 30 days (till we finish fasting). The time put up some courage to ask her why she was straining herself that much (I was aware she was that buoyant financially) to feed me, she said she was doing it as a kind gesture.

All my life, I had never been that fairly treated by a total stranger. I really wanted to to talk to her before I left finally. But she was off to her hometown the day I was leaving and since then, I never saw or heard from her again

i served in lokoja. ebira are very kind but dem get jazz wella.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by Prognose: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
babtoundey:

And you let her go?!?!?!?!

WTF?!?! angry

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by babtoundey(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Prognose:

And you let her go?!?!?!?!

WTF?!?! angry

Believe me, I did. I just wish I could see her again.
Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by babtoundey(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
debetmx:

i served in lokoja. ebira are very kind but dem get jazz wella.

Kind and beautiful. but some of them are trouble-headed.
Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Had a wonderful conversation with the is lady in my Lufthansa flight from Nigeria to Germany. She dropped of there while I continued to US. I wish I had taken her number, so elegant and regal, made me love northern girls...

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by Henrypraise: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
Here ar my stories:

I was scheduled to attend a course in ph, its a course i lobbied for, i tot d training was venued in warri, i only got a call a day to commencement dat d course is in ph, no cash n no knowledge of ph, i had to hurry up d next day, i went to d park n dont even knw which of d queue to stand on as i was askin a man who caref less to listen, anoda man answerwd from d crowd, "oga join dis queue", on reachinh ph, i was again askin pple how to go abt my destination, same man came up to me n said oga na u de find shell I.A? I answered in d affirmative, i was already short on cash n d training had begun, d gud samaritan, paid my fare from where i was dropped (which i later learnt is choba) till i got to shell i.a gate. He bade me gud bye n went his way... Random act of kindness

Anoda of my experience however i believe i was d random stranger dis time.

I was whislting n walking home one night abt 10pm, my street is dark n quiet, from d darkness, i saw a lady holding a baby, running n pressing her fon, she ran pass me goin outside d Street gate, i looked bak n tot she was stealing d baby, i shouted, (now my voice is big n filled wit warri tune) "madam stop dia, who u be? Where u de run go wit ddat pikin?" she kept running n i ran afta her shoutin will u stop dia? She stopped n dats wen i saw she is a young mother whose son was probably convulsing, she pleaded wit me to help her, she said d baby abt 5yrs was dying, i took d baby from her asked her who is was callin she said her uncle, i told her to continue callin him, whilst i walk quickly to d main road wit d baby, she was cryin n i was consoling her, since its late, there at no vehicles or keke in warri, i handed d baby to her, pulled my shirt n was waving it at vehicles, who for sum reasons refused to stop, till i sae a keke comin, i kept flagging, it went pass us revised n stopped, i placed her n her baby in d keke n went my way...

Saw her after abt 3 months,introduced mysef n asked after d boy, she kept shouting sayin she was looking for me everywia, Random act of kindness...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by jonazter(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2018
Where you able to catch up with the interview?

mayim:
Mine was about two years ago, had an interview in Abuja and as pepper never rest that time, I went by road. Night bus actually, all the way from Lagos and the interview was for the following morning by 8 am. Unfortunately the luxurious bus developed issues and had to move at snailspeed. As at 10 am we were just getting to Okene, Kogi state and my interview was for 8. I was determined to still go and see it through as I couldn't come all that way to turn back. I decided I cudnt continue with that bus so I dropped at okene and joined a car going to Abuja, beside me was this cute lady and we got talking, she was so mature and intelligent as we discussed random life issues. Halfway into the journey she fell asleep on my shoulders, I adjusted well for her to relax and she comfortably slept on chest innocently. She woke up when we got to Lokoja and out gists continued, I asked about what she does and right there I got the shock of my life, she said she was a secondary school student!, she was a boarding student and was heading back to school in Gwagwalada, she was in ss2. I was dumbfounded, a girl of this maturity? She had the body of a grown lady, so pretty. I just advised her on education, choice of course and all, we still flowed very well. When she was about alighting, I instinctively wanted to ask for her number but something just stopped me, she was very attracted to me already but yet she's so young, what if she was my little sister? Would I want that kind of distraction for her instead of facing her studies? I just let her go. She kept on looking back as she expected me to ask for her number, I only waved. It was a bitter pill to swallow. The memory is still very fresh, I still wish we contacted till date but she definitely would have wanted more. I on the other hand am already engaged and I can't even do anything with a girl that young. I can't remember her name, it hurts. Would have checked her up on facebook or something.
Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by machiti(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Aunty nobody cares. .
Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
very interesting, inspiring and touching stories here and there. I have been moved by some of these stories to do more for humanity. For those kind-hearted citizens I say to you keep it up.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by JonnyConnection: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2018
Eaa247:
very interesting, inspiring and touching stories here and there.
I have been moved by some of these stories to do more for humanity.
For those kind-hearted citizens I say to you keep it up.
Good.
Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Cant remeber all but....
last year when my family was really pushing me on marriage, not yet rich but they believe i can take care of another, the issue extended to one of my colleagues at the office knowing about it as he was our family friend
Fast foward, unknown to me he met this lady on my behalf after much discussion with her, she needed to see me, i showed up we discussed to a length the response was a negative one because i wasn't with a flashy ride, did not dress to kill (which is never my thing) bla bla bla, the man was disappointed all through the convo
I went home happily cos i hated the idea of finding a wife for me, after two weeks i meet the lady standing on the road side looking so confused, when i approached her she was shy on relating her issues at first but later opened up, i took her to the nearest atm machine gave her my last dou and encouraged her to go pay her fee's
After that day she collected my line i don't know how and never asked her how, called me and hinted on visiting me which i obliged to.
When she came she cooked, we ate after few minutes she took her bath and came back naked at first i was worried and happy but something moved me to hurriedly cover her up and gave her reason's not to act that way she left my house with mixed feeling and up till now she see's me as her hero lol
Sometimes i asked my self how i take run from punny lol
But after laughing at myself, i remind myself not to lose faith in humanity for random act of kindness
I just want to quote this for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by divads(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
November 2013,

My dad fell sick, very sick, he was in comma for days. and was placed in ICU. he was to have a brain surgery. the money we had was not enough to book for the surgery as it was a private hospital. We asked for help here on nairaland. A man called later. sent #300k. he kept on calling to know about the condition of my dad. However my dad passed on. this same man kept calling. sent another 100k to help with the burial. even after the burial he kept calling, he'll call my mum, advise my elder brother etc.. On Christmas periods He'll still send us money till date. (we don't know him and we've not met before) .

Where ever he is I pray God will continue to bless him. He will continue to be a great source of inspiration not just to me alone.. but to my entire family.

Sometimes God uses sad moments in our life to show He still got our back regardless of what happens. As He used Mr David to send us help in our time of distress. I pray I'll not slack when it's my turn to render help to a stranger.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by JonnyConnection: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
divads:
November 2013,

My dad fell sick, very sick, he was in comma for days. and was placed in ICU. he was to have a brain surgery. the money we had was not enough to book for the surgery as it was a private hospital. We asked for help here on nairaland. A man called later. sent #300k. he kept on calling to know about the condition of my dad. However my dad passed on. this same man kept calling. sent another 100k to help with the burial. even after the burial he kept calling, he'll call my mum, advise my elder brother etc.. On Christmas periods He'll still send us money till date. (we don't know him and we've not met before) .

Where ever he is I pray God will continue to bless him. He will continue to be a great source of inspiration not just to me alone.. but to my entire family.

Sometimes God uses sad moments in our life to show He still got our back regardless of what happens. As He used Mr David to send us help in our time of distress. I pray I'll not slack when it's my turn to render help to a stranger.

I cried after reading this.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? by Travelconsultan: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
Horllamideh:
It's been interesting going through all experiences...... Lemme write mine too.

November 2011, I had just gotten admission to study Geology at Unilorin. I had given up hope because it late November and cafe told me the admission has closed for the session so the miracle came with a little hitch..... The money saved for acceptance and school fees has been expended on an emergency like that. So just given a full week, we sha patch patch the whole thing quite ignorant all those time that I gave my parent a wrong figure for the school fees (it was 2k short). The school payment portal will close 12 noon on Friday but the same Friday a lot of things went wrong. First, I forgot the school fees at home (I wore the wrong trouser) and went back home..... Got back to school around 9:30am, straight to First Bank to meet one long queue. I deposited the money around 10:30am or so and rushed to the cafe to meet yet another queue. I begged a guy browsing Facebook to help me with the payment only to see 'insufficient balance' feedback. That was when I looked at the amount again and the error starred at me full in the face. I didn't even know what I was doing, I rushed into First Bank...... Went to the upper floor and was making some stupid enquiry like that. I was just sweating like Bakayoko despite the concentration of air conditioners in the hall. I checked the time 11:30am, tears escaped my eyes.
I made for the staircase leading to the ground floor but shout of "young man, young man" made me turn back, apparently the Bank Manager saw me (his office like others was partitioned using glass) and called me inside.....asked me to sit and narrate the issue. He promptly asked me to write a deposit slip with #2k on it. I said "Sir, I don't have 2k", "who said anything about you having 2k" He replied. I rushed out barely mumbling an audible thank you.
11:55am..... I paid and got my receipt. God will remember the kind gesture and release your bountiful reward Mr First Bank Manager.

I think I know this first bank manager. If I am correct. He has been my ally since day one. I collect money from him on credit and when my parents pay to my account, I give him back. If I can recall, he is dark, tall and a little chubby. That Man is forever honored.

I still remember the day he gave me 5k on a Friday after bank hours to buy my matric clothe. Thus was DEC 2010 though. I was to pay him back on Monday of course. Just incase, I am a guy.

Now, my own random act of kindness went thus;

It was 2011, we were in 200l. My friends and I rented 2 self contain at safrad hostel, oke Odo. We always had money, but it goes as quickly as it comes. So one of those days I won't ever forget. On a Saturday, we were very broke, it was raining and it was already noon. No money no food. Last card was #100. So, I took the #100 to buy garri, sugar and water. But on getting to the place I was to get the stuffs. The woman asked what I wanted, I told her. And she looked at me and asked "in this cold?" Mehn shame catch me.

To cut story short. The woman gave me 2 big loaves of bread, Milo, milk and other things and didnt collect the #100. You can imagine the shock on my guys faces when I got back. After eating, we went to greet her and promised to pay back in few days, she looked at us and said, it wasn't on credit.

One would have thought we learnt how to be frugal but no, we continued spending money anyhow.

But I will never forget that day

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Advantages Of Polygamy? / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.