Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Simi & Eva Alordiah Are My Kind Of Women - Mayorkun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi & Eva Alordiah Are My Kind Of Women - Mayorkun (371 Views)

Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi & Eva Alordiah Are My Kind Of Women - Mayorkun by Bobo1000: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mayorkun in an interview with KOKO TV explained his relationship with his mom, when he is most likely to release an album, his most embarrassing moment and most importantly his kind of women— mentioning 30-year old Simi, 28-year old Eva aa his type of women.

All the 25-year old said below…

KOKO: Who is Mayorkun?

Mayorkun is an entertainer, a graduate, a prospective accountant, a dreamer lol. I can be a lot of things in different types of situations.

KOKO: On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the Nigerian music industry?

Continue reading
https://www.xquisite360.com/2018/08/simi-eva-alordiah-are-my-kind-of-women-mayorkun.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido Speaks About His Song That Touches Him The Most / Celebrity Style Of The Week: Timini Egbuson / Beyonce In Vogue: ‘i’ve Been Through Hell And Back’.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.