Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,499 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? (10143 Views)

Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani / Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo / Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2018
The frequent decamping of political jogger because of personal interest instead of national interest need to stop.
Getting a law to discourage that is one of the system to be put in place to check mate it.
#sayyestopoliticsofideology#saynotopoliticalprostitution
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2018
2019: Pick Your Candidate Here.
-If your politics is for money,
follow the desperado Atiku Abubakar.
-If you are politically confused,
Follow Kwankwaso.
-If you are a political gambler,
Follow Tambuwal.
If you want to know what u worth politically,
follow Sule Lamido
-If you want political planner with no spendings
Follow Makarfi.
-If you are politically self centered,
Follow the MAFIA Saraki.
-If you are a beneficiary of "Political Assalamu Alaikum's and the privatised hallelujah's,"
Follow the political Malam.. Shekarau.
-If you have some money but doesn't know where to spend,
Follow Datti.
-If you are a political day dreamer,
Follow Kabir Tanimu.
-If you are out of touch with reality,
Follow Bafarawa.
-If you are a political meritocrats,
Follow Dankwambo.
-If you are out for Political stories,
Meet OBJ.
-If you are out for Political connection with expired cables,
Meet IBB.
-If you want to build a nation,
Follow integrity vote PMB.
-With no prejudice, I stand to be corrected.
LOl...COPIED
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lesgupnigeria:
I keep hearing and reading restructuring, restructuring
my people,will restructuring benefit us as a country or not.

personally,I don't believe in restructuring.what are your thoughts about it

cc proudlyngwa
Restructuring means different things to different people.
What you might expect from Restructuring might be totally different to mine.
Left to me, i will go for aggressive mental reengineering
The people you want to give restructuring, have they changed their mindset
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:11am On Sep 08, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Restructuring means different things to different people.
What you might expect from Restructuring might be totally different to mine.
Left to me, i will go for aggressive mental reengineering
The people you want to give restructuring, have they changed their mindset
you are on point bro.
of which benefit will it be when restructuring is done without mindset restructuring of the people?
i guess restructuring might be another opportunity for the political class to campaign against each other to gain political point.
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
iyunadeoluwa125:
Christistruth00:Ex DG Of DSS Lawan Daura May have been involved, remember TY Danjuma said the Security Services colluded with them,and the man knew what he was saying.it might beI am sure this people has sponsors who give them weapons.How will you get AK47 from when you cannot afford 3 square meal?D
with politricks,the more you look,the less you see.
may God continue to help us
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Happy Sunday people. May this new week prosper your work and your family
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2018
The FDI that came into the agricultural sector is at the lowest rate all because of the Fulani herdsmen and insecurity situation in the country.
We are killing jobs,destroying lives,increasing poverty all because of selfishness and personal interest of our politicians.
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4726089/shehu-sani-exposes-deception-form our politicians have now turn to alawada kerikeri? which way naija?
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
g
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2018
if we can use just 10% of our mental resources than our natural resources,Nigeria will be one of the top countries in the world -anonymous

Agreed or Disagreed?
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Does anyone experience the economic crisis of the abacha era about 20 years ago?
I experienced it and it still seems to me like it happen yesterday.
Prior to those years,a new set of middle class were just emerging, i remember anything myself and my siblings ask for as a kid were provided for from toys,treats,excursions etc

Suddenly,all of these stopped. we had to trek kilometres from our home to school. No more treats,no more toys.

While I wonder why the sudden change of lifestyle,I remembered my parents always staying glued to our black and white TV watching news.

One day, we were in the sitting room when our parents came in and started lecturing us about the situation of the economy and how things has been difficult.

Who cares? As a kid,what did I know than to eat,sleep and play football.

Read more on my facebook page www.facebook.con/waleagro
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2018
Is it not an irony that with the huge resources Nigeria and Africa possess,the highest number of hungry people in the world are still located in the sub Saharan region.
Millions of hectares of land,huge human resources,vibrant,young and energetic youths.
How ridiculous and laughable that we still import basic staple foodstuffs that should be exported .
I, Adewale Yusuff gbenga has vow that the narrative will be changed in my lifetime.
Are you with me on this? Then you can start with whatever you have,wherever, to join the train.
Why can't you start a farm garden in your home,you don't need to have access to large acres of farmland.
A small garden around your office,around your house either with use of beautiful sack/ buckets,will add to the statistics to improve food security and save a life if not many from death through hunger?
If you are with me on this, then start something about it and I will be happy and willing to offer assistance.

for more info check www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
I think we should have community security guard to safe farmers from external threat.
I support state police
what is your take?
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Bibors(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
It is Jihadistically motivated
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bibors:
It is Jihadistically motivated
Lol....
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2018
My thoughts
In a country of 180 millions and enormous resources yet ravage with issues of poor leadership,insecurity, corruption etc while countries like Rwanda,Kenya with little resources are way ahead of us.
Why are we like this?
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Massive flooding across the country and no emergency infrastructure put in place.
Why are we like this
properties,assets worth billion destroyed.
We need serious prayer
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2018
In a situation where the government needs to provide an enabling environment and fail to do so,INA situation where govt.fail to provide security,empower farmers to produce good food
should we all wait till we are finished?
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Smart! Everything around the world is smart, smartphone, smart technology, smart agriculture, smart education, smart world, smart trade etc. Nigeria wants to develop without smart politics, smart governance and smart party, smart president etc.

It is a joke!
#Copied#Adewale Ilesanmi
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
hmmm....inconclusive
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by orisa37: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Politically & Criminally motivated.
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
orisa37:

shocked
orisa37:
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2018
The enemy of my enemy is my friend- politician will not stop amazing me. #Osundecides
Re: Is Fulani Herdsmen Attack Politically Motivated? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Southwest May Lose Out As Southsouth Lobbies PDP, Atiku For SGF Slot / Jihadists Not Carving Caliphate In The Northeast - Lai Mohammed Slams Economist / Kidnapped Edo DPO, Ibrahim Ishaq Regains Freedom After Seven Days In Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.