Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:10 AM

Why Is The PDP Wailing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The PDP Wailing? (475 Views)

Can't Believe Sarrki Would Give In To The Pressure Of Wailing Zombies. / Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The PDP Wailing? by maclatunji: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
When I told you here (https://www.nairaland.com/4635879/suspending-plenary-till-september-25) that Senate President, Bukola Saraki made a mistake, many of you were jumping up and down like puppets.

So, why are you protesting bitterly that Senator Godswill Akpabio is about to decamp to the APC? For the record, I do not like Akpabio too much because there are question marks on his stewardship in Akwa Ibom. However, if I do not have evidence against him, I have to respect the law and be quiet.

Now, back to the issue. I really don't get the thinking of you these anti-Buhari elements? Did you think that Saraki would be allowed to takeover the Senate once he openly defected? Like are you at the kindergarten level to understand that he was making one of his last moves as a relevant player in Nigeria's politics?

This is just the beginning and people like FFK are already writing rantful epistles, what will they do when other moves begin to take shape and break down the defective alliances they are building?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is The PDP Wailing? by vanbonattel: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
The only people I see wailing here are APC members, the only way we can feel sorry for you guys is if you cry on national TV for two months non stop. Sarrkki and ngeneukwuewu right now tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The PDP Wailing? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Have u eaten today?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The PDP Wailing? by dukie25: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
[s]
maclatunji:
When I told you here (https://www.nairaland.com/4635879/suspending-plenary-till-september-25) that Senate President, Bukola Saraki made a mistake, many of you were jumping up and down like puppets.

So, why are you protesting bitterly that Senator Godswill Akpabio is about to decamp to the APC? For the record, I do not like Akpabio too much because there are question marks on his stewardship in Akwa Ibom. However, if I do not have evidence against him, I have to respect the law and be quiet.

Now, back to the issue. I really don't get the thinking of you these anti-Buhari elements? Did you think that Saraki would be allowed to takeover the Senate once he openly defected? Like are you at the kindergarten level to understand that he was making one of his last moves as a relevant player in Nigeria's politics?

This is just the beginning and people like FFK are already writing rantful epistles, what will they do when other moves begin to take shape and break down the defective alliances they are building?
[/s]

Go and impeach him na
Re: Why Is The PDP Wailing? by maclatunji: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
dukie25:
[s][/s]

Go and impeach him na

Then you cry about "victimization". Don't worry, it is coming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The PDP Wailing? by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
maclatunji:

The person i see wiling are your likes.Only Akpabio decamped and you are celebratinga s if you won the prrsidential election.How the might are fallen!!
Re: Why Is The PDP Wailing? by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Now, back to the issue. I really don't get the thinking of you these anti-Buhari elements? Did you think that Saraki would be allowed to takeover the Senate once he openly defected?

Mybe you will arrange with our fellow Umnah to remove him once the senate is finally reconvened.You will soon find out the meaning of the adage ëverybody is mad".Better ask your yeye party to go and look for 2/3 majority or forever lick their wounds
Re: Why Is The PDP Wailing? by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
maclatunji:

Then you cry about "victimization". Don't worry, it is coming.

Go and reconvene the senate and impeach him and yousaid you are cumming are you okay?
Re: Why Is The PDP Wailing? by tolexy007(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
vanbonattel:
The only people I see wailing here are APC members, the only way we can feel sorry for you guys is if you cry on national TV for two months non stop. Sarrkki and ngeneukwuewu right now tongue

grin grin grin APC wail more than PDP
Re: Why Is The PDP Wailing? by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Someone opened a thread to wail and at the same time he is accusing others of wailing!!! what an irony.
Re: Why Is The PDP Wailing? by Ingocof(m): 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
In sincerity, on the issue of the Senate president and the minority leaders, the biggest wailers are PDP based on the fact that Saraki has been at the loggerhead with the executive and it has been an open secret that Saraki will defect but the defection of the other guy was not anticipated and it caught the wailers off guard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The PDP Wailing? by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ingocof:
In sincerity, on the issue of the Senate president and the minority leaders, the biggest wailers are PDP based on the fact that Saraki has been at the loggerhead with the executive and it has been an open secret that Saraki will defect but the defection of the other guy was not anticipated and it caused the wailers off guard
continue consoling yoursef dear.It will gradually sink in
Re: Why Is The PDP Wailing? by maclatunji: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

continue consoling yoursef dear.It will gradually sink in

PaChukwudi don confuse. #LOL

You ain't seen nothing yet.

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Lists Threats To Nigeria’s Security, Development. Read Details! / PDP Loan And APC Loan / Oshiomhole: Saraki Should Return To APC To Retain His Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.