Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) (74894 Views)

Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / 'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday / "Are You Sure You Are 24 Or 42?" - Lady Who Celebrated Her 24th Birthday Asked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
She might just be 24...
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:

smiley

angry angry angry
Bia why do you like horror tinx. Be careful o. Na the reason why I no fix that date I promised yu. Naughty horror girl, abi na lady or woman angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
BloggersNG:
More
there is nothing wrong with her Age, she looks 24

2 Likes

Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
I dunno what yall saying but i will put my massive dick inside her if given the chance.
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by franchasng: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:

She does look '24' to me. Women actually mature faster than men in various ways...looks, emotionally, etc.

Take off her wig, replace with braids.
Give her a simple knee-length gown.
Remove those karashika nails.
A simpler earring... and you'll see lots of difference.

But babes no dey gree, once they write WAEC finish, they'll put petals relaxer on their hair. Fix eyelashes, nails, makeup...etc.
Those things make one look more MATURE aka OLD.

you eh, kai cheesy cheesy
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by BlackPantherxXx: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
She's hot kiss

I don't care if she's 24 or 240 years old like the Red Woman in Game of Thrones.

She's likely 24.

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by franchasng: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Saff:
She looks 24 to me. It’s just her body that looks older. But her face is young. Nigerians are used to malnourished looking adults who look like children due to poverty. Shame! grin
ah! Bad mouth will not kill our ladies o shocked shocked no wonder their husbands use them as punching bag for their boxing training cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by braveheart77: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
But she actually looks 24. What a beauty
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by ganwa: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
All the babes for here and those for Twitter wey talk say this babe old pass 24, I for like see how una be, wether this babe no fine pass all of u plus that chy chy sef. .......All of u guys wey dey here come dey cast this pretty damsel, I for also like to see all of una babe wether any of una girl near her for beauty......... Fake Nigerians...... Na so una go dey here dey analize another person age/look while thiefing politicians dey toy with una destinies.......... Countries wey no get resources dey use ordinary tax money take beautify their lives and place but anytime plane carry me wan land murtala Mohammed airport, shame go begin catch me for Naija, seeing the airport from the sky alone tells u how backward we are. The last time I flew through Port Harcourt airport na torn canopy be their arrival hall.

I weep for Nigeria.

Abeg make una comot from my front jor..... Leave wetin una go worry about come use una poverty stricken eyes dey look and spoil this beauty..... Naija wey hate themselves........ Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by ganwa: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
God bless u for being truthful
braveheart77:
But she actually looks 24. What a beauty
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by correctguy101(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Saff:
exactly. If she said she’s 22 I’ll still believe it. Her face is young. Nigerians are ignorant when it comes to age they expect a 24 year old to look 12. Shiorrr

I'll say its the make-up or what's it called. Her eyes says she's young and the beautiful didn't escape me.
Especially those chests.. $mh

Those calling her 40-50 are either jealous or have no eyes
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
She's hot kiss

I don't care if she's 24 or 240 years old like the Red Woman in Game of Thrones.

She's likely 24.

Lol.....bros, if she turn old like that GOT lady for room, yu go collapse, infact yu go flee and no go do am again.
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by Adoyi87(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
One of my neighbor keep celebrating 30th birthday every year for the past 5 years of my living in the neighborhood. But that is her business anyway!
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by oladele00(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
She can never be 24.. If she is then, my mum is 23
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by baby124: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
It’s her boobs. They are too much for a girl her age and size. These boobs mostly come with a big and mature sized woman. She over carry. She’s a natural beauty, her makeup is not even much. Lol.
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by generationz(f): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I think more like 42.
I'm 24 and I look exactly like that.
I was bullied in secondary school for my height
stop age shaming.
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by leochuks1990(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
The lady sha is very pretty grin
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by 3verblazing(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Boy! See Arsenal. ... grin
Can't wait to be sugardaddy

Na joke I dey o lol...
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by doctore212(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
She looks like my old sex doll
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
generationz:

stop age shaming.

You are nobody to me and I don’t care about your life stories.

My opinion, of which I’m entitled to and without needing your permission, stands.

She looks like a 42 year old to ME.

Now FOAD.
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by clemz85(m): 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Actually she look 24 it's only her breast that look 42
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by Prognose: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Shou?!
But people are madding oh!
What's ugly about this princess?? angry

Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by emmie14: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:
If she reveals her age easily, its fake.

Women rarely reveal their true ages even when asked.

This woman is 34.
You hv 34,likes. I can't make it 35
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by ifnyioj22(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
My age mate!

Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by emmie14: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Look at the second picture, the one with her hands by her waist. Look at that face well, she is young. Trust me, there are make-up artists that will touch those your friends...they will look 38. I personally stopped using red lipsticks because they make me look OLD, like OLD grin.
You love your granny but u don't wanna get old
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by movetoca: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:
If she reveals her age easily, its fake.

Women rarely reveal their true ages even when asked.

This woman is 34.
Twale Sir...Don't ever ask a woman her age because she will never reveal it.
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by Uglymugg: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Women actually mature faster than men in various ways...looks, emotionally, etc.

Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by Uglymugg: 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Prognose:
Shou?!
But people are madding oh!
What's ugly about this princess?? angry

Kinda looks like Genevie but it could just be my eyes
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by sunisonflex29(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
tosyne2much:
Although she looks far older than 24 but it's possible she's 24
bros longest time.
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by Honesty007(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
boylemonade:
Her age, her birthday = her problem..

what got my attention is that i was trying to decipher the relationship between her name ( Holy ghost baby) and her cleavage bearing dress..
she may be a nominal christian who has not heard truthful messages on worldliness and christian dressing.i dont blame her
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by iLUMeN8(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
generationz:

stop age shaming.

If indeed you look like her then I'm ready to auction my left testicle for your number cry
Re: Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) by JaffyJoe(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
erico2k2:

there is nothing wrong with her Age, she looks 24

Exactly. Malnutrition and lack of proper diet have inhibited our growth that what is supposed to be the normal appears bizzare to us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Man Weds Oyinbo Lady In US, Oyinbo People Rock African Attire / Ghanaian Groom In Lab Coat-Looking Suit / "I Don Marry Oyinbo" - Nigerian Man Marrries White Lady In Ikoyi. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.