Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction (123448 Views)

California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others / A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner / Female Prison Guard Captured For 'engaging In Sexual Relations With A Detainee' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
me am more interesting to know how he convince her.
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Kennydoc(m): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
shegzmartinsduke:
only pigs like u have sex without a bath first

Sorry, but I don't have sex. Secondly, I am not a pig.

You aren't being very unrealistic. Many people have unplanned sex. How many of them bathe before it? You that when your girlfriend visit, you start devouring her vulva within a short while of her arrival, how often do you factor in d sweating that occurred while she was on her way to your house? How many girls first go and take a bath in their boyfriends' houses before they begin misbehaving?
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by omojesu202(m): 12:14am On Aug 07, 2018
Kennydoc:

Teenager keh! I ceased being a teenager over 12 years ago.
Not everyone runs wild cos of sex.
My mouth's never going to go there when I eventually get married.

you don't have to do it to a woman... they should give to you. and it's not sex, it's better than sex
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 07, 2018
Kennydoc:
Biko, how do people do that, I mean mouth action?
When I consider the kind of sweating that goes on in the groin and around the genitals, and the kind of smell that can come out of there as a result of bacterial action on the sweats, I get stunned at how people are able to put their mouths there. I'm not yet talking about the decency and morality of it.
It's disgusting!!!

just look at how you just cast and describe yourself in a public forum. so this is how your private is? not everybody's privates is as bad as yours. bath and wash your clothes more often.
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by luminouz(m): 12:43am On Aug 07, 2018
queenbetsy:
Eleda oooooo!!!!! shocked

That's a shameless act! How on earth was she satisfied??

Lemme just laugh! grin grin grin
So this was where u came to After telling me u went to church??
Oya come inside right now.... u've been a bad bad girl!!! wink
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by royalair(m): 12:56am On Aug 07, 2018
Na this kind prison I go want go
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Martin0(m): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2018
queenbetsy:
Eleda oooooo!!!!! shocked

That's a shameless act! How on earth was she satisfied??

Lemme just laugh! grin grin grin

me just tire ooogrin imagine! "few"seconds
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2018

Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Kennydoc(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2018
ikennaf1:

just look at how you just cast and describe yourself in a public forum. so this is how your private is? not everybody's privates is as bad as yours. bath and wash your clothes more often.

Oga, look at my moniker well and see that I understand the human body far more than you. This has nothing to do with me as a person, it is reality.
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Kennydoc(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2018
omojesu202:

you don't have to do it to a woman... they should give to you. and it's not sex, it's better than sex

Sorry, but I am not interested. Thank you.
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by queenbetsy(f): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2018
luminouz:

So this was where u came to After telling me u went to church??
Oya come inside right now.... u've been a bad bad girl!!! wink
ahn...ahn!!! grin grin

I went to church truly truly oh! grin

As I was going and going, I was hearing some voices so I decided to peep and THIS was what I saw... grin grin grin grin
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by queenbetsy(f): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2018
Kennydoc:

Sorry, but I don't have sex. Secondly, I am not a pig.

You aren't being very unrealistic. Many people have unplanned sex. How many of them bathe before it? You that when your girlfriend visit, you start devouring her vulva within a short while of her arrival, how often do you factor in d sweating that occurred while she was on her way to your house? How many girls first go and take a bath in their boyfriends' houses before they begin misbehaving?
I do! grin

I always take my bath before and after! grin
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by queenbetsy(f): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2018
Martin0:

me just tire ooogrin imagine! "few"seconds
you get my point!grin That's why I didn't bother replying those "frustrated human beings" that quoted me... undecided

omoiyalayi
hi3
VULCAN
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by hi3: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2018
queenbetsy:
you get my point!grin That's why I didn't bother replying those "frustrated human beings" that quoted me... undecided

Ode! Few secs is relative, it can be 60secs etc
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by queenbetsy(f): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2018
hi3:
Ode! Few secs is relative, it can be 60secs etc
grin

Sorry ehn... grin grin grin grin
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by blackboy2star(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2018
lmaoooo

dheilaw1:
papa ajasco don enter here?
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Martin0(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2018
queenbetsy:

omoiyalayi
hi3
VULCAN

hahahahah abeg nor dey yab them again jor!grin

that officer just put the guy for high tension oogrin

wait wait make I hail you smallgrin you look fresh oo asin like today's breadgrin
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by queenbetsy(f): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2018
Martin0:

wait wait make I hail you smallgrin you look fresh oo asin like today's breadgrin
na Oil ooo as in baby oil grin grin
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Martin0(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2018
queenbetsy:
na Oil ooo as in baby oil grin grin

hahahahah for real eh, u sabi xup! I like ur way at least you just dey flow!grin abeg ororo fall on you jorgrin make ur husband come carry you commot for market as e dey hot so ooo....

coZ if he waste more time again ehgrin
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by omojesu202(m): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2018
Kennydoc:

Sorry, but I am not interested. Thank you.

just look at you. how can u come to this world n die without a woman sukking your diik? it's not like you will contact a disease or it's a sin. haba!! so far I've even lost count of number of times I've received blowwjob. like over 50 times
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by queenbetsy(f): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah for real eh, u sabi xup! I like ur way at least you just dey flow!grin abeg ororo fall on you jorgrin make ur husband come carry you commot for market as e dey hot so ooo....

coZ if he waste more time again ehgrin
i no Kukuma get husband sef grin
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Martin0(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2018
queenbetsy:
i no Kukuma get husband sef grin

eheh so this meat and creamy waist just dey vacantgrin fine girlgrin I sight you shagrin
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by queenbetsy(f): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2018
Martin0:

eheh so this meat and creamy waist just dey vacantgrin fine girlgrin I sight you shagrin
i no Kukuma dey find husband. Na money I dey find
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Martin0(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2018
queenbetsy:
i no Kukuma dey find husband. Na money I dey find

forget that thing eegrin weitin you wan use money do other than mele melezgrin abeg relax make you for last oogrin nor con dey form one thing one thing oo...

anyway how body this Morning na?
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by queenbetsy(f): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2018
Martin0:

forget that thing eegrin weitin you wan use money do other than mele melezgrin abeg relax make you for last oogrin nor con dey form one thing one thing oo...

anyway how body this Morning na?
body tight oooo grin
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Revolva(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2018
Na dis kind jail I go like go
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Martin0(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2018
queenbetsy:
body tight oooo grin
i see am ee,you just dey enjoy urself nagrin nor be so oo
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by queenbetsy(f): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2018
Martin0:
i see am ee,you just dey enjoy urself nagrin nor be so oo
my regards to madam ooo grin
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Martin0(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
queenbetsy:
my regards to madam ooo grin

hahahah hahahahaha hahahahahagringringrin madam

but wait oo which madam you dey talk about sef? abeg na the madam wey I know nai dey talk to me so oogrin
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Kennydoc(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
omojesu202:

just look at you. how can u come to this world n die without a woman sukking your diik? it's not like you will contact a disease or it's a sin. haba!! so far I've even lost count of number of times I've received blowwjob. like over 50 times

And who said it's not a sin?
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by hi3: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
Martin0:

Next time, remove those monikers before you quote her. I m not interested in unnecessary mentions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.