Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction (123472 Views)

California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others / A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner / Female Prison Guard Captured For 'engaging In Sexual Relations With A Detainee' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Akanbibabatunde(m): 12:12am On Aug 12, 2018
queenbetsy:
tongue tongue
truthfully, when is your next birthday ?
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by queenbetsy(f): 12:13am On Aug 12, 2018
Akanbibabatunde:
truthfully, when is your next birthday ?
march 2019 cheesy
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Akanbibabatunde(m): 12:18am On Aug 12, 2018
queenbetsy:
march 2019 cheesy
okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by queenbetsy(f): 12:20am On Aug 12, 2018
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Goddyss:
This was how I was raped when I visited a brothel to share good news. That was when I discovered that no good news is as good as a good Mouth Action received under duress
How did you get raped
Re: French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 16, 2021
queenbetsy:
march 2019 cheesy
You were just forming and dragging the ish up and down, trying to front. When you know you were curious to find out if he would actually spend money on you. If he had enough to last you both for years.
Amy smart person would have seen that you wanted to PM him, but you had to just form cuz it's a public forum.
It was that funny and irritating to read ( you kept quoting him when you should have stopped if you weren't interested) but you were interested codedly. I just couldn't resist the urge to call you out on your charade.
Naija ladies ehhn... Mtsheww.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.