Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Vacancy Alert!!! Customer Service Assistant Needed (lagos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy Alert!!! Customer Service Assistant Needed (lagos) (1431 Views)

Female Customer Service Assistant Urgently Needed For Immediate Job. / Account Officer, Sales Boy/girl,customer Service Assistant For Employment / The World Bank Is Recruiting Entry-Level Graduates - Clients Service Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy Alert!!! Customer Service Assistant Needed (lagos) by GAINltd: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
A client of ours, in the events management industry, is looking to hire a CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT.

Responsibilities::::
/// Resume at the store by 10am prompt and ensure the store premises is clean and tidy before customers arrive.
/// Attend to existing and potential customers in a professional and courteous manner
/// Primarily respond to customer inquiries via telephone, text, or WhatsApp; in a timely and professional manner
/// Correctly record customer orders based on the company's procedures and ensure bookings do not clash
/// Prepare orders for pick up or delivery well ahead of time with the supervision of the Client Service Manager
/// Prepare and issue invoices/ receipts for clients for ALL orders and ensure orders are not erroneous
/// Follow up with customers after events to ensure items are returned at most 2-3 days after use; ensure returned items are not damaged in customer's presence
/// Research content for monthly newsletters and engage in marketing activities for the company
/// Ensure all items are thoroughly checked for damages and counted upon return to ensure our inventory is diligently maintained
/// Perform other duties as may arise from time to time, and as may be assigned to the employee

Qualifications::::
/// At least beginner level skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
/// Good communication skills (verbal and non-verbal)
/// Good organizational skills and effective time management skills
/// A degree holder will be most suitable, however we may consider otherwise for exceptional individuals

Additional Info:
/// Ideal candidate should reside around Yaba and Surulere axis for easier commute.

[Salary: N30,000/ negotiable] This is somewhat of an entry level position, however if candidate can justify why they should receive higher, that will certainly be considered.

If this is you, kindly show interest by sending your updated resume to consultant@gainrecruitment.com

Please share with a suitable friend in need.

Please, unsolicited mails are not welcome.
Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Customer Service Assistant Needed (lagos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
What part of town ?(if I may ask) smiley
Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Customer Service Assistant Needed (lagos) by GAINltd: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2018
Hello DrAdekokolo,

Surulere exactly.
doctoradekokolo:
What part of town ?(if I may ask) smiley
Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Customer Service Assistant Needed (lagos) by GAINltd: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2018
This role is still open.

Please only show interest if you fit the required criteria specified.
Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Customer Service Assistant Needed (lagos) by Olaedoh: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Please I'm interested. Can I send my cv
Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Customer Service Assistant Needed (lagos) by GAINltd: 7:04am On Aug 27, 2018
You can if you fit the key criteria: location vicinity, skills/ competency in customer relations, effective communication...

Olaedoh:
Please I'm interested. Can I send my cv
Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Customer Service Assistant Needed (lagos) by sbeem: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2018
GAINltd:
This role is still open.

Please only show interest if you fit the required criteria specified.
I was interviewed for this same role at ikeja but no feedback yet.
Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Customer Service Assistant Needed (lagos) by GAINltd: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Thank you for your message. You will indeed get feedback before the end of the week. However, this call is to see if there are any other potential applicants (as the may be room for more than one personnel)

sbeem:

I was interviewed for this same role at ikeja but no feedback yet.
Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Customer Service Assistant Needed (lagos) by GAINltd: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
Thank you for all who showed their interest in this announcement.

Please be informed that this vacancy is now closed; and we will no longer be receiving applications on this role.

(1) (Reply)

Applicant Dies At FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi / Tips On How To Get Better Jobs In Nigeria In 2019 / Nigerian Air Force, NAF Past Questions & Answers 2020 PDF Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.