Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania (23452 Views)

Afcon 2019: Tanzania Sack Emmanuel Amuneke / Super Eagles Legend Garba Lawal Appointed Coach Of NNL Side / Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed As Coach Of Al Khartoum Watani, Sudanese Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by reportminds: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Nigerian will now be in charge of the Taifa Stars and will attempt to get their Africa Cup of Nations qualifying campaign back on track

Former Nigeria international Emmanuel Amuneke has been named the new head coach of Tanzania.

The 47-year-old signed a two-year deal to take over from Salum Mayanga who was shown the way out for poor results.

His first priority will be to get the Taifa Stars’ Africa Cup of Nations qualifying campaign back on track after a faulty start.

The east Africans are third in Group L having being held to a 1-1 home draw by Lesotho at the National Stadium, Dar es Salaam.

Before the appointment of the 1994 African Player of the Year, Tanzania had hired and parted ways with four different coaches since 2014.

Amuneke will make his bow when Tanzania face Uganda in an Africa Cup of Nations qualifying clash on September 7, 2018.

Reportminds Blog

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/08/breaking-amuneke-has-been-named-coach.html?m=1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Djinja: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Goodluck to him

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by CoolFreeday(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Congratulations to him.

Wish him goodluck

39 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by kiltoko1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Best of luck

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hahahaha fake couch.
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by apeiron24(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
I am always so impressed when I see these guys still staying relevant in this world today. I pray for every hand that will click like that no matter the span of time, you will stay relevant in the society.

God Bless Nigeria

301 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by kenny714433(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Everyone are just wishing him goodluck

Why cant someone wish him buhari undecided

24 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by okpmoses: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by aribisala0(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Player

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Why not Ahmed musa......who scored 2 useless goals and since then having been praying in every mosque in nigeria.

For his mind.......he is a champion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by bunmioguns(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wow!

Happy for him.

The man saw poverty and defeated it in style.

Learn from the ant

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Naijawebmaster: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wow! Congrats, Sir. All the best! God will make you take Tanzania team higher.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by sunisonflex29(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
how much is his salary in naira?...to them, he is a foreign coach o....

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by isaaczik: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
I wish you good luck.

I will not wish you Buhari so that you will not fail like bubu

Good luck dear

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Naijawebmaster: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Why not Ahmed musa......who scored 2 useless goals and since then having been praying in every mosque in nigeria.

You really do know how to get attention. Welldone!
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by 1kingwriter: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
kenny714433:
Everyone are just wishing him goodluck

Why cant someone wish him buhari undecided

You no be better pikin ooo

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Buhari2019: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
My role model
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by doctore212(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
I just need an Afonja sex doll for my birthday tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Galaticos444: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Igbo amaka

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by chukwunedum150(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

brainless

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Job2004: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
I remember when Stephen Keshi took an unknown Togo to their first ever World Cup appearance in 2006. Do us proud Amunike

13 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by gamechanger1: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
I’m so happy to see that he is still relevant in a game in which he played so vibrantly and passionately for the super eagles.

Having won the u 17 as coach, I pray his profile continues to evolve positively with this new job. I love to see ex Nigerian internationals prosper after after retirement

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by SarakiBukola: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
Look at his face...look at Pep Guardiola's....they both played for Barcelona at the same time..

Might be genes sha, JJ Okocha still looks young.

I remember Clemens Westerhof, our greatest ever coach using him in Nations Cup Final when Yekini had been marked out

He scored the 2 goals as we beat Zambia 2-1
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by mpianya39(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Biafrans everywhere cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by kolafolabi(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Good news..Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
You mean Emmanuel Dick in the ass?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
chukwunedum150:
brainless

Brainfull....
Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by Sharpshooota: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Hahahaha fake couch.

I rebuke the spirit of Buhari in you

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by luckypeace1980: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
I personally wish you goodluck my brother

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amuneke Appointed Coach Of Tanzania by chimeziedickson: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Kudos bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. / Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos / Andy Ruiz Jr. Is Anthony Joshua Opponent For New York Bout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.