Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Pity My Country...must Read And Share For Alll Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pity My Country...must Read And Share For Alll Nigerians (313 Views)

Our Country Must Be Rescued & Rehabilitated. / Mele Kyari: 3% To Communities More Than 30% Share For Oil Exploration / Federal Character: Ugwuanyi Canvasses Fair Share For Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pity My Country...must Read And Share For Alll Nigerians by kenny160: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
FELLOW NIGERIANS I get dis message for us all i mean no harm or hatered pardon any mistakes you see please just correct me if i made any mistake thats why am human being.................bt to say the fact, i pity this country ...i pity my brothers and sisters in dis country coz many some of us lack sense....dont quote me ook am not buhari,,,,bt i think buhari was right anyway...u know why? we allowed our leader to put us in bandage, why cant we think for once? boko haram is everybody enemy get dat to ur head dont coz religious problem, boko haram killed xtian boko haram killed muslim, if u tink am wrong why are dey hiding somewhere in d bush? and why are we people runing away for them? let me tell u...people if you are igbo...if u coz palaba or coz kasala coz of jonathan....jonathan will run to America or somewhere out of the country with his families and leave u guys alone to urself...jonthan was in aso rock for about 5 years nd u guys are somwhere shouting...we need biafra! let me ask you dis....what are your people doing in house of assembly? if they really waant you to be free they whould have done that for you! so you dont know they are enjoying one Nigeia? why you guys are suffering, when you spend all your days in sun and rain working they will stay there sharing money you are earning 10thousand in a month while they are sharing 13millions every month some allowances are not included ooo! why you kept your senses my brothers and sisters?? my hausa brothers and sisters if you are shouting say baba let me tell you say baba doesnt know you he dont even love you guys if he love you he will not refer to you as lazy fellow, he will put on khaki and fight boko haram for you if he lov you he will announce this herdsmen as terrorist... bt instead he asked everybody to accomondate dem and embraced cattle colonies..... let me tell you if you wage war against ur fellow Nigerian who are like you. who are not politicians. you are only fighting urself coz if you coz problem say baba will run go London he will leave you alone, all our leaders are devil open your eyes Nigerians, obasanjo will run if dre is run he will not safe his yoruba brothers aand sisters...i heard in history dat ojukwu bring biafra bt when biafra war started and many igbo are dying ojukwu ran away did he safe any of his people? NO! coz he av the capacity!!!! dear brothers and sister let make our self one...see dese people as ur enemy and enemy of God.....

1. any xtian that say muslim should be kill if not acept christianity
2.anybody that say xtian should be kill if not acept islam
lastly anybody that want to kill another person i the name of tribe, ethnicity religious or anyother thing.
lets all love eachother and make peace let join hand to say No to bokoharam, say no to kidnappers say no to any leader that want to steal your future with 4 cup of rice coz it will lead to 4years of porverty.
say no to hatered in d name of religion have you ever ask your ever asked yourself who will judge me and you? only God. were you dre when you dre when God created me? No am i dre when God created you? No! so why are we judging religion? about leah sharibu..i doubt it if what they told us about her is true till we see her she might have died they just use that to decieve you people infact this boko haram of a thing is politics our leader are behind all d killing in dis country therefore see dem as your enemy till we see the best person among them....me and you are one we belong to eachother while buhari and the rest be belong to eachother no matter their religion, tribe, or anything else they are one even ntothng like party they are all one just see dem as one coz the party is just for movie which they are showing us ......pls let love eachother God bless us all....feel free to share and if dre is error in my write up make correction just take d message not the sender thanks one love!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Osinbajo Sacks DSS Boss, Lawal Daura / Buhari Tells Nigerians To Pray After Killings, He Should Be A Cleric – Atiku / Obaseki Awards Contracts For Construction Of St. Saviour, Oba-obazagbon, Pz-ok..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.