Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (25860 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice by eyinjuege: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2018
Seal33:

Let's not stop at calling him out here alone, let's all mobilize & send a petition to Twitter & any other social media platform he is to ban him from spreading damaging & perverted relationship advice to people. We the people have the power to do this. Joro Olumofin must be stopped so that real and genuine relationship counselors can be given chance to advice people in a decent way.

Are you smoking something?
What kind of petition do you want to send to Twitter or other platforms? Because you don't agree with his advice?

You better stop being so emotional about this.

If you pick a decent girlfriend and mutually respect each other, she won't use you as back up plan. You also shouldnt use her as back up plan.

By real and genuine relationship counsellors, I hope you don't mean mummy GO and daddy GO. Psychology certificate is different from theology certificate o.
Many daddy GOs have their concubines doing one corner dance, so don't even tell us they are the genuine counsellors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice by Amberon11: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2018
Please shut up. If you're going to bring Christianity into then bring your senses along. Christianity has nothing to do with fornication and is totally against it. So get out of my mentions.
SkydaDGreat:

Because their partners would fall down from heaven like eve abi? Please Give yourself sense
Re: Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice by sugawiz(f): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Seal33:
17 views, no comments,

I know this will hardly get comments since it's saying d truth, but if it's d other way round, may be by now it would have been on the front page.

Well I've done my part
Op missed d point.
It's not to increase d chances of getting a husband but to help eradicate depression after dat only guy bleeps up.
Re: Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice by itsmeurLady(f): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
livinbygrace:

Which kind friendship man and woman dey do apart from blomblom?Abeg any woman that keeps male friends should not be taken serious.Talking from experience.Na so Olosho business dey start.

please you have to renew the way you think. If you claim to have grace in your life, speak like someone that has grace except you don't know what grace means, have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Seal33:
17 views, no comments,

I know this will hardly get comments since it's saying d truth, but if it's d other way round, may be by now it would have been on the front page.

Well I've done my part
you are so pained, are you a relationship counsellor

1 Like

Re: Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice by Seal33: 12:33am On Aug 10, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you are so pained, are you a relationship counsellor

No

Pained? No, why should I be pained?
Re: Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice by Seal33: 12:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Pataricatering:
Op , mind your business! If someone wants to have back-up boyfriend- how does it concern you ? Crying more than the bereaved ! Better face your front!

So u have abi? And u will advise ur sisters to do so abi? Hmm continue... ooo, continue... Kontinue... continue... KONTINUE... continue... ooo welli welli
Re: Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice by Seal33: 12:41am On Aug 10, 2018
dumo1:

Only dumbos take that fool seriously. Those who listen to him without using their God given thinking faculties do so at their own peril.

A lot of people will listen to him. He will mislead many. U know many women love lies & hate truth. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 10, 2018
Seal33:

A lot of people will listen to him. He will mislead many. U know many women love lies & hate truth. It's a pity.
You are so so right and i fell.sad for them, I really do... sad
Re: Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice by martins88: 2:00am On Aug 16, 2018
visit www.loveaffairsblog..com for inspiring love article.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here / Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.