Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. (42274 Views)

ISESE DAY: Osun Worshippers Spotted Celebrating Festival In UK (pics/video) / Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors / Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by herich(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Poor and retard countries.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by preshbb107(m): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ayodejioak:
This is no news.

They think it's tradition but unfortunately it's Idolatry
shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by benfluleck: 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
tbaba1234:

These are Yoruba descendants taken during the slave trade. They were able to maintain their culture.

Finally someone with sense wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by FisifunKododada: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
newdawn2017:
[s]Culture, I think u meant demonism & satanism here. cause all I see here is demonic possessions in display here.[/s]

Thrash. And Eating the flesh and drinking the blood of Jesus is holy abi? Thrash!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by FisifunKododada: 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
Bullshít!!! This shít looks scary as hell, I cannot imagine how many evil spirits will be among them. I'm not impressed.

Its not for you - the colonially brainwashed. Its for those who are woke and clear minded. I won't be surprised if you are one of those that is cool to eating the flesh and drinking the blood of some Jewish carpenter. tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by FisifunKododada: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
kerry57:
[s]Idolatory is the sin the most high God detest most. Run from it cos he is a jealous God and can pass the punishment of that sin to the third and fourth generation of the person . Fear the true living God Ooo[/s].

Thrash. That is for the Jewish and colonial culture. This is Africa.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by FisifunKododada: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
bedspread:
Idolatry at its PEAK!!

You be mumu and you are at your PEAK! tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by Patrioticooduan: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Thrash. And Eating the flesh and drinking the blood of Jesus is holy abi? Thrash!
Those people you are quoting are these useless Biafrans. They worship Jesus, but they are the most tribalistic, intolerant and hateful people you will ever know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by Timi1990(m): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Awon Omoluabi...

Yorubas have one of the richest cultures in Africa along with the Zulus

Brazilians , Haitians remember their connection to Oduduwaland..

Unlike those who force attachee to Israel and are denied grin
grin awon oniranu .dem even dey deny them VISA too despite all their attachee say na Isreal dem come from .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by FisifunKododada: 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Christian dem no dey, Muslim dem no dey may be this one will work for them, na this people Nnamdi kanu warned us against

Another OSU elevating foreign religion above African religion/culture. Nnamdi Kanu is a fool. And so are you tongue
Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by Patrioticooduan: 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
newdawn2017:
I see u hate d truth, it's those d@ associates with d@ I feel 4 when u come under demonic possession & manifestation. smh
Ibo girl what is your problem? Who invited you to this thread? This thread is for Yoruba people not Biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by FisifunKododada: 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
musicwriter:
From what I've learned from history, the Yorubas developed deep spirituality down to how their God created the world, and it rivals the Bible's and Koran Gods. I once asked someone here whether they have a holy book. If not for colonialism, a Yoruba would've had no reason whatsoever to believe in a foreign God. They already created a better God!!.

You are so clued in. Your level of awareness is very keen. Kudos.
Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by usebog: 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Say no to idolatry
say no stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by Patrioticooduan: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2018
selemempe:
yeap...we Igbos dont have anything in common with yoruba or hausas.

Thats why we chose biafra many years ago
When did Ibos start wearing trousers? Lols! Your men wear wrapper and not trousers. Do you want me to post pics for you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by FisifunKododada: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

they don't worship Mary, they only honour her.

Semantics. If you know, you know.
Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by usebog: 12:02am On Aug 10, 2018
undecided
BigSarah:
The culture is green

Meanwhile,
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more info
no b only green na blue
some people sha
Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by FisifunKododada: 12:06am On Aug 10, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

When did Ibos start wearing trousers? Lols! Your men wear wrapper and not trousers. Do you want me to post pics for you?

grin grin grin I was gonna ask the same when I saw the pic grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by selemempe: 12:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

u mean like this?

God make me igbo again and again. Amen and amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by usebog: 12:15am On Aug 10, 2018
TimeManager:
Pls, check in a rehab, it is written all over you.
kiss the truth!
kiss the truth everytime,you won kill am with kiss

Watin b d meanin of truth for this nigeria

Nigeria self na false on it own
Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by Walamu(m): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2018
musicwriter:
From what I've learned from history, the Yorubas developed deep spirituality down to how their God created the world, and it rivals the Bible's and Koran Gods. I once asked someone here whether they have a holy book. If not for colonialism, a Yoruba would've had no reason whatsoever to believe in a foreign God. They already created a better God!!.

Go and research, Elite Africans hide their books and manuscripts, so without a script that implants into the subsconscious mind Africans fell into a deep sleep soaking up European languages, English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. Ifa canon has script though yet its hidden. Ifa if put into a book would fill a small library yet the Bible and Quran are just one book. The ancestors knew they would have to pay the price for their straying away from the cosmic truth so they willingly allowed their civilization to go into this deep sleep. Africa is really under a spell. Yet we are coming out of it and Yorubas will advance when they introduce their hidden alphabet, so will others like the Mali people who have tons of hidden books.

www.undergroundriseup..com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYFg-JBrhZ8&t=1426s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by blingxx(m): 12:28am On Aug 10, 2018
DinoP:
This is Afonja exporting stupidity to oyinbo land

hypocrite.. just because they didn't mention amadioha and kolanut grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:19am On Aug 10, 2018
DinoP:
This is Afonja exporting stupidity to oyinbo land

But unlike some that have identity issues.
This one has something noble and worthy to export.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:21am On Aug 10, 2018
Peter4naz:
Nah dem the yoruba demons

Better than the canibals of the 21st century of the forsaken region of gully errosion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by Akanapiaigwe: 1:39am On Aug 10, 2018
[s]
BlakKluKluxKlan:

But unlike some that have identity issues.
This one has something noble and worthy to export.
[/s]
caution!
Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by Sall(m): 6:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Ayodejioak:
This is no news.
They think it's tradition but unfortunately it's Idolatry
call it whatever you like. it is still a culture admired by millions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 10, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Its not for you - the colonially brainwashed. Its for those who are woke and clear minded. I won't be surprised if you are one of those that is cool to eating the flesh and drinking the blood of some Jewish carpenter. tongue
Don't tell me you're referring to Jesus Christ like that? When we were young or angry or drunk, some things are said while later in life, you realize how foolish and immature to have said that.
Well, if you say something like this about the only one who could save your soul and advocate on your behalf, who else is able to save you? or, can you save yourself? God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by donqx: 6:27am On Aug 10, 2018
hmm
Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by ike007(m): 6:33am On Aug 10, 2018
Before talking about how great your tradition is,why not do a major research? The Yorubas were sold unto slavery more than any other tribes in Nigeria. The Igbos will rather die than associate themselves with slavery. So is it any wonder why this culture survived. ? And further more, the slavers allowed their worship to prevail and go on, because they didn't think it was necessary to convert a lesser race to Christianity. As heaven was meant for only whites. this white people you see here are mostly mixed race. No hundred percent European would partake in this dirty culture. read nndi ofe mannu and stop feeling uppity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by phase1: 6:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Descendants of yoruba people sold into slavery by yoruba people who sold their brothers for a bottle of dry gin.

yoruba muslims are still selling their other yoruba brothers to the hausas fulanis till today for pieces of akara. Backstabbing have been in their blood since the days of oduduwa. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by Patrioticooduan: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2018
ike007:
Before talking about how great your tradition is,why not do a major research? The Yorubas were sold unto slavery more than any other tribes in Nigeria. The Igbos will rather die than associate themselves with slavery. So is it any wonder why this culture survived. ? And further more, the slavers allowed their worship to prevail and go on, because they didn't think it was necessary to convert a lesser race to Christianity. As heaven was meant for only whites. this white people you see here are mostly mixed race. No hundred percent European would partake in this dirty culture. read nndi ofe mannu and stop feeling uppity.
Which Ibo would rather die than associate themselves with slavery? Are you okay at all? You ibos are the most irritating useless liars I have ever known. Which biracial people do you see there? Those people are whites! You are trying to console yourselves because you ibo losers could not reserve your culture. Losers! If you think Europeans were not willing to convert them, how come a lot of Afro Brazilians practise Christianity today? How come Yorubas in Nigeria practise Christianity?
These useless Biafrans always poking their useless noses into what should not be their business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by Patrioticooduan: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2018
phase1:
Descendants of yoruba people sold into slavery by yoruba people who sold their brothers for a bottle of dry gin.

yoruba muslims are still selling their other yoruba brothers to the hausas fulanis till today for pieces of akara. Backstabbing have been in their blood since the days of oduduwa. cheesy cheesy
Who sold Ibos into slavery in the first, second, and third republics? Do you know the tribe that has licked Northerners' asses most? Ibos!!! From Azikwe to Ekueme down to Tofa. No tribe has worshiped the North than you ibo irritants! In fact, another Ibo man would have become Abacha's vice. That is how terrible you ibos are. Yes oo we worship Idols, but we did not practise caste system

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Yoruba Candomble Worshippers In Brazil. by xtervaganza(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Say no to idolatry
your dumb Jesus and Allah are the real and useless idols

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Somali/ethiopian People / Masquerade Climbing Electric Pole In Kogi (Photos) / Oba Goriola Oseni Kidnapped In Lagos, Guard Killed, Wife Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.