Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Best Investment To Do In August!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best Investment To Do In August!!! (303 Views)

7 Figure Accelerator Review - The Best Investment For Your Business? / Join The First Batch In August For The Nebosh Igc Training / 21 Online Jobs Without Investment To Succeed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Investment To Do In August!!! by loveintokyo: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
To get a good job today requires you to have a strong connection, special skill or better still, work in your family's company. It does not matter how genius a kind of person you are, my dear, I pray you don't end up wasting 5 to 10 years at home being a parasite on your parents (maybe retired) or uncles and aunts. Youths even find it lazy to go learn vocational skills these days.

My dear, if you cannot go develop a skill that can be turned into monetary value, you may end up been useless for yourself, parents and the society.

So I urge you to stop searching for job that is not there!

I am making my cool cash with 40% ROI for 5days. I.e I collect 40% of my investment every 5th day of the week till the end of my investment period. Capital could be withdrawn at the end of the investment term and could be renewed for interest accumulation.

You can invest any amount starting from 1,000 naira and there are several investment packages to choose from ranging from 2months to 1 year. 40% interest to be withdrawn every Saturday of the week. To participate chat me on 08169896988. You can also be making an unlimited income even without investing a dime. See you at the top!

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment In A Prestigious Educational Institution 2018 | Apply Now / Quickjobs Initiative Nigeria - Apply / How Is Pharmacy Labour Market Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.