Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,478 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) (31846 Views)

Bayelsa To Include Chinese Language In School Curriculum / The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / Meet Anthony Ekwensi. How He Became Africa's Best In Chinese Language Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by totit: 12:49am On Aug 07, 2018
pyxon:

I know you’re high, I’m just hoping it’s not on Soak away fumes. I never typed that south south isn’t economically viable but since you’ve typed it, maybe that’s what you’re thinking. You are a dullard who constructs sentences like a 2 year old and them blames it on autocorrect so that explains how your brain works. I would repeat my statement, because that’s how you do when schooling kindergarten kids - you have to say things more than once. I posted that Lagos will lose a lot of its economic advantages and that illusion that people are overly attracted to moving to Lagos if a port in the south south or southeast is upgraded to full functioning capacity. Nobody would want to live in a overpopulated slum filled with lazy youths , extorting landlords, fraudster neighbors, witchcraft mothers and very bad fvcking food

Oh not again. I am tempted to call you names or even insult you I won't. I would rather hit you hard with superior arguments.

Did I heard/read you right?
What's this then, for crying out loud?
And I quote you :

pyxon:
Igbo know how to accept a different culture whole heartedly. That is why there is an Igbo man who is an Italian senator today. Yoruba think there is something special about Lagos drawing Igbo there and it makes me laugh. Give us another economic hub in the south south or south east and watch Igbo people leave Lagos en masse

You obviously talk with your mouth wide up, two sides of your mouth.

Pray,tell, if nothing special about Lagos what led to the emboldened in the first place?

And again, you are ignorant about the happenings in your country and that's why it gladdens my heart to continue exposing your ignorant and lack of exposure to the reality on ground.

Says who SS doesn't have a functional and viable port ,you? I guess you dwell on propaganda like an average ip.od.

Infor coming up.

Look out for the space Olodo.
And as for these American accents of yours..abeg shove it. We know fellas like you. cheesy

Shm cheesy

Edited :

Now, go, cure your ignorance, here..and everybody can check it out as well just to see how ignorant and unexposed you are :

Blue3k:
Please prove how eastern ports are not functional. Clearly see Onne Port rivals Lagos and Tin Can consistently every year. In non oil exports Onne has higher traffic. You are allowed to bring what ever goods you please. Please cite what ever law, regulation or flaw that prevents these ports from being utilized as intended.

Eastern ports refer to ports in eastern administration zone managed by EASTERN PORTS HEADQUARTERS

Ports include:
1. RIVERS PORT, PORT HARCOURTONNE PORT,

2. ONNE PORT, ONNE

3. DELTA PORTS, WARRI

4. CALABAR PORT, CALABAR

Western ports refer to ports in western administration zone managed by WESTERN PORTS HEADQUARTERS 

Ports include:
1. Lagos Ports Complex

2. Tin Can Island Port Complex

Berth characteristics Depths:
Onne Port
Rivers Port
Delta Port
Calabar Port
Tin Can Port
Lagos Port

Front Page: Lalasticlala Mynd44

source Statistics:

http://www.nigerianports.org/dynamicdata/uploads/NPA%20Operational%20Statistics.pdf
http://www.nigerianports.org/dynamicdata/uploads/Statistics16/CargoType2016.pdf
http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/download/507
http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/infographs/shipping-10-16-info8.jpg
http://www.nigerianports.org/dynamicdata/uploads/Statistics16/CargoTraffic2016.pdf

Link to the information, courtesy ;
Blue3k

https://www.nairaland.com/3977374/eastern-ports-dysfunctional

Now, my advice for you ; stop blaming Yorubas for your lack of information,ignorant and misfortune.

Shm cool

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Okeikpu(m): 12:51am On Aug 07, 2018
They think say ds one na red oil matter
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by VanBommel(m): 12:52am On Aug 07, 2018
pyxon:

Your mother is a miserable being. I can see the LovePeddler didn’t teach you manners because she was busy selling herself to the highest bidder
i see my words hurt you so much to the point of contemplating suicide, let me leave you to rest and think of how to solve your misery. I wouldn't want to be held responsible incase you decide to use sniper or the rope method. wink wink
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by pyxon(m): 1:00am On Aug 07, 2018
VanBommel:

[s]
i see my words hurt you so much to the point of contemplating suicide, let me leave you to rest and think of how to solve your misery. I wouldn't want to be held responsible incase you decide to use sniper or the rope method. wink wink
[/s]
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by totit: 1:07am On Aug 07, 2018
Oh yes! Having exposed the olodo, ignorant fellow, let me add more ;

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Osaze007: 1:31am On Aug 07, 2018
Nigeria acts like it’s desoerstek looking for a new colonial master smh
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by fascowilly(m): 1:33am On Aug 07, 2018
pyxon:
Igbo know how to accept a different culture whole heartedly. That is why there is an Igbo man who is an Italian senator today. Yoruba think there is something special about Lagos drawing Igbo there and it makes me laugh. Give us another economic hub in the south south or south east and watch Igbo people leave Lagos en masse
Most of you brought up in Lagos before going back to yeast are best among you, other are drug pusher which you know by yourself
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by zinizta: 1:49am On Aug 07, 2018
totit:

Oh not again. I am tempted to call you names or even insult you I won't. I would rather hit you hard with superior arguments.

Did I heard/read you right?
What's this then, for crying out loud?
And I quote you :

You obviously talk with your mouth wide up, two sides of your mouth.

Pray,tell, if nothing special about Lagos what led to the emboldened in the first place?

And again, you are ignorant about the happenings in your country and that's why it gladdens my heart to continue exposing your ignorant and lack of exposure to the reality on ground.

Says who SS doesn't have a functional and viable port ,you? I guess you dwell on propaganda like an average ip.od.

Infor coming up.

Look out for the space Olodo.
And as for these American accents of yours..abeg shove it. We know fellas like you. cheesy

Shm cheesy

Edited :

Now, go, cure your ignorance, here..and everybody can check it out as well just to see how ignorant and unexposed you are :

Link to the information, courtesy ;
Blue3k

https://www.nairaland.com/3977374/eastern-ports-dysfunctional

Now, my advice for you ; stop blaming Yorubas for your lack of information,ignorant and misfortune.

Shm cool

please i would like to wade into this argument....

the former eastern region according to the macpherson constitution consists of what is now known as the South east and the south south....

The south east. is landlocked therefore cannot have a sea port....

However the south south on the other hand has many coastal cities....

so the South east, the entire North, Middle belt are all land locked regions....

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/coastal-states-undp-parley-on-mitigation-of-climate-change-impacts/
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by totit: 1:55am On Aug 07, 2018
zinizta:

please i would like to wade into this argument....

the former eastern region according to the macpherson constitution consists of what is now known as the South east and the south south....

The south east. is landlocked therefore cannot have a sea port....

However the south south on the other hand has many coastal cities....

so the South east, the entire North, Middle belt are all land locked regions....

No doubt about that. But that wasn't the bone of contention between me and the insolent guy anyway.
Thanks for your input anyway.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by oxygenlove(m): 2:03am On Aug 07, 2018
Opportunity to learn chinese.... Say this after me... "MY SHOE SHALL SOON SHINE"..... Congratulations...

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Wireproductivit(m): 2:49am On Aug 07, 2018
France facebook account for sale
Check my signature
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Awaja(m): 3:04am On Aug 07, 2018
Chaachu chaaa
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Luckezjoe(m): 3:21am On Aug 07, 2018
na so
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 07, 2018

http://miralpharm.com/essay/vote?usr=964120267-ejidike-vitalis-ogechukwu

*Hello.*
*Can you spare me 1 min of your time.*

_Above this text is a link that will help a friend of mine win an essay competition on malaria._

*Click on the link to view the essay and also vote for him by clicking on d facebook share icon beneath d essay*

*One more thing.....*

_It doesn't just end there, you could vote multiple times and also share to other people and tell them to vote multiple times._

*THANK YOU*

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by MrErudite(m): 4:10am On Aug 07, 2018
Igbo Ndi Oma grin
Best tribe ever, Am proud to be an Igbo Man

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by GoshenNLA(m): 4:41am On Aug 07, 2018
probably his great grand father's father father migrated from there
In another news, kindly check my signature to Rep Ur club passionately this New season.⬇
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by whirlwind7(m): 5:03am On Aug 07, 2018
pyxon:

Nobody is going to give you an economic hub. Why would anyone do that?
In this present Nigeria, what FG would "give" you the required infrastructures to develop a world class economic hub, unless you fight tooth and nails, sweat blood and tears for it?

Ain't gonna happen. Remember, they all claim to hate you, yet they do not want you to leave. So, don't expect them to make it any easier.
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:36am On Aug 07, 2018
很好。
我也可以说中文
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by kapelvej: 5:47am On Aug 07, 2018
diebuhari1:
Igbo Amaka
Afonja Ajoka
cheesy grin grin igbos been giving afonja BP since 1199

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 07, 2018
pyxon:

You guys don’t understand the thing self. Na pride be the fuel that makes Igbo not stop till they’ve achieved

God bless you jare, they don't understand yet
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by bestviewer: 6:16am On Aug 07, 2018
Anambra leading the rest of Nigeria.

UNIZIK is the best
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 07, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian student Anthony Ekwensi who took part in the 17th Chinese Bridge Chinese Language Proficiency Competition for Foreign College Students, has been crowned the African champion.

Though a Russian student Ruslan was the overall winner at the event which paraded 152 students from 118 countries, the 21-year old Anambra-born Nigerian, who came fourth in the final competition, made it to the last round of the championship with four other contestants who were also crowned champion of their respective continents.

The other winners were Theodore Joseph from Australia who came second, Guan Huimin from Indonesia, who took the third position and John Gardner from the United States, who placed fifth.

NAN reported that the grand finale of the competition took place on August 4 in Changsha, Hunan Province. In an interview with the News platform correspondent, the Nigerian student who is a final year student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka, Anambra State, said he looked forward to returning to China to pursue a post-graduate programme.

‘‘I went into the competition because I knew there was an opportunity to do something great, and also I wanted an opportunity to visit the country I’ve always dreamed of going.

‘‘My next plan now is to graduate successfully from UNIZIK and then come back to China for masters. I dedicate my award to God,’’ the final year student of Education Management and Policy said.

Before the competition, Ekwensi learnt Chinese language in Nigeria for two years at the Confucius Institute, UNIZIK, Awka. According to the organisers, the final competition consisted of three parts and tested the finalists’ language skills and all-around abilities, including their knowledge of Chinese culture, history, traditions and communication, as well as their singing and acting skills. All five winners of the language competition, have been offered full scholarships by the Confucius Institute.

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-student-wins-chinese-language-contest/

Name checkers like sarkin will now develop high blood pressure.
Igbo amaka grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu yyeske liondeleo tossie101 sarrki

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by gotzy(m): 6:42am On Aug 07, 2018
Danma:
Ok
Come back to China or go back to China pls edit b4 you post trash
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by revolt(m): 7:03am On Aug 07, 2018
Neo colonialism. They shd come n win pidgin contest or ibo.
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Timonee: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2018
Good one bro, God Bless and increase you. IJN
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Willexmania(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:
How was he able to do it? And he is not even from Akwa-Ibom/Calabar?!
And what is that supposed to mean?

cc; delugajackson , what is this guy saying about our tribe?
Re: Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) by Baroba(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Wish, not easy especially learning it in Nigeria..kudos young man, Mandarin is the language of future international trade..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babcock University Girl"s Leaked Sex Tape Goes Viral! (photos) / 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Download Nigerian Navy Past Questions For Free [pdf. ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.