Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Buy Your Leather Belts At An Affordable Price In Wholesale And Retail Quantities - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Buy Your Leather Belts At An Affordable Price In Wholesale And Retail Quantities (438 Views)

Classy English Plain And Pattern Available In Wholesale And Retail / Bras And Pants For Wholesale And Retail / Authentic Leather Belts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Your Leather Belts At An Affordable Price In Wholesale And Retail Quantities by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Buy your original leather belts which can stand the test of time irrespective of the condition it is being subjected to at an affordable price in wholesale and retail quantities.

To get yours, Pm me, mail me via : Luckyagbaze@gmail.com or Lucky Agbaze on facebook.

A trial will convince you

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Leather Belts At An Affordable Price In Wholesale And Retail Quantities by duality(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
What's the price i have 1k can i get one?
Re: Buy Your Leather Belts At An Affordable Price In Wholesale And Retail Quantities by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
duality:
What's the price i have 1k can i get one?

Bro, you tried but it's not up to.
Re: Buy Your Leather Belts At An Affordable Price In Wholesale And Retail Quantities by duality(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
LuckyAgbaze:

Bro, you tried but it's not up to.

So what's the price!!!

You don't want us to compare with open market?

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Leather Belts At An Affordable Price In Wholesale And Retail Quantities by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
duality:

So what's the price!!!

You don't want us to compare with open market?

Well, Product varies in all aspect so likewise the price.
Drop your number, I will whatsapp you.

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Sewing Machine For Delivery And Installation / . / Jacywears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.