Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Case closed - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Case closed (3555 Views)

+++++++++ Case Closed +++++++++++ / Case closed / Case closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Case closed by yesloaded: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2018
Honestly, I so much hate this amazon giftcard thingy. Both the buyers and sellers are people of questionable character. Accused should find way to refund victim to the last penny and also get full refund from the said owner of the card.

Re: Case closed by funlord(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2018
Adinije:
I sent you pm

Use the what's app link in my profile I don't have a functional mail for pms
Re: Case closed by Adinije(f): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2018
lheksban:
ton that day I sent the receipt to her first for her to check and she verified it and immediately said I should send card and I send the cards first which she loaded and paid for it. Immediately I forwarded the money to the owner of the card so later I called her again and told her that I have other cards for sale she said I should send but on logging in tinher account she found out that her account has been charge back. Instantly I put the over of the cards on call but the guy was giving me stories thts he wasn’t the onwer of the card that he got them from someone too. But he ll try and make a refund. When I saw that it’s taking long I sent 15k first to her and later 30k to her. And after the 30k I told her those guys are not respeonding to my calls that those funds are from my purse which I told her to comfirm that by sendingtgsoe guys number to her. But she said she want all her fund. And I told her that in issues like this that am not the owner of the card am just a middlesma. I think have tried by paying 45k out of 78k cos we all knwi that all this giftcard sars fraud cos no one is printing gifts card in her room. I don’t jnei why she still brought the matter here. But I can’ stand to say I eve scammed her.
You claimed the 30k refund came from the third-party.

You see? you keep telling me that you have tired by returning part of my money. I even gave you an option of refunding 16k out of 33k.

You didn't know why I brought the issue here? seriously?
When you blocked me what were you thinking? That I will go away just like that?

Re: Case closed by Adinije(f): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2018
funlord:

Use the what's app link in my profile I don't have a functional mail for pms
Re: Case closed by bobo65(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2018
lheksban:
ton that day I sent the receipt to her first for her to check and she verified it and immediately said I should send card and I send the cards first which she loaded and paid for it. Immediately I forwarded the money to the owner of the card so later I called her again and told her that I have other cards for sale she said I should send but on logging in tinher account she found out that her account has been charge back. Instantly I put the over of the cards on call but the guy was giving me stories thts he wasn’t the onwer of the card that he got them from someone too. But he ll try and make a refund. When I saw that it’s taking long I sent 15k first to her and later 30k to her. And after the 30k I told her those guys are not respeonding to my calls that those funds are from my purse which I told her to comfirm that by sendingtgsoe guys number to her. But she said she want all her fund. And I told her that in issues like this that am not the owner of the card am just a middlesma. I think have tried by paying 45k out of 78k cos we all knwi that all this giftcard sars fraud cos no one is printing gifts card in her room. I don’t jnei why she still brought the matter here. But I can’ stand to say I eve scammed her.

Oga ur reply to her was very very wrong.
Blocking her on whatsapp is enough reason for u to be put on the scammers list.
Are u d one that gave her money to buy d funds?
She dashed u almost 20k and all ur brain could tell u to do was block her
If to say u dey my side, Na like 10 slaps I for give u, is it not her money she used to pay u, why will you be telling/imposing on her the amount she has to forgo?
Better pay her every dime cos u haven't said anything dat made sense

I recently ordered a screen for someone on aliexpress, the thing arrived damaged, I opened dispute and it didn't end in my favor, I explained to d client I got it for and he told me to forgo some sum and I even thanked him even tho the money he let go was small, and I ran around and paid him the balance, cos that's d risk involved in business.

Did u give her any disclaimer?

Something is wrong with all these dealers that think if they run into problems their client must pay the price with them.
Rubbish

Re: Case closed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2018
Bro if you not a scammeer why do you block her on whatsup.. can't you heard what she just said because you block her that was the reason she brought the issue here.. and now you have been finally exposee so please refund her the money back if you don't want to be blacklist here and on Google search and also your bank bvn account flag for life for transaction..

Re: Case closed by Baylam(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2018
We are quick to call people scammer which is very bad! Amazon gift card deal is a deal where the buyer and seller at risk due to the fact that the owner of the amazon (mostly white ) are victim of one fraudlent activities or the others which means when ever they came back to their senses that they have been defrauded , The go report to amazon which may leads to chargeback or closure of the account that redeemed such card!! Back to the main topic, Ihkesban is never a scammer and can never be, The Only mistake he made was blocking the buyer on WhatsApp and also not reaching agreement on how much exactly he’ll going to refunds, Asking him to refund the full payment is unjust as am very sure he has paid the person that supplied him the card! But never the less it’s a biz gone bad, Ihkesban call your customer to order and Reach a conclusion , This deal isn’t worth to be tag as scam as the card was redeemed by the buyer and she paid in full before amazon chargeback ..
Re: Case closed by Adinije(f): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2018
Baylam:
We are quick to call people scammer which is very bad! Amazon gift card deal is a deal where the buyer and seller at risk due to the fact that the owner of the amazon (mostly white ) are victim of one fraudlent activities or the others which means when ever they came back to their senses that they have been defrauded , The go report to amazon which may leads to chargeback or closure of the account that redeemed such card!! Back to the main topic, Ihkesban is never a scammer and can never be, The Only mistake he made was blocking the buyer on WhatsApp and also not reaching agreement on how much exactly he’ll going to refunds, Asking him to refund the full payment is unjust as am very sure he has paid the person that supplied him the card! But never the less it’s a biz gone bad, Ihkesban call your customer to order and Reach a conclusion , This deal isn’t worth to be tag as scam as the card was redeemed by the buyer and she paid in full before amazon chargeback ..

Go through the post again, I wasn't quick to label him. This issue has lingered for over a month! He was even the one daring me to go online.

According to him, his seller refunded him 30k.
In order to resolve this amicably, I asked him to refund 16k out of the remaining 33k. He said he can't. Next is to block me.

What would you have done in my position?

I even gave him the opportunity to say when he will pay the 16k. But he didn't because he believe he wasn't owing.
That's the mindset!

Re: Case closed by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2018
Honestly anything giftcards is no go area for Mr unless inside my own money to buy it from a legit shop.
Most people nowadays fraudulently purchase them online with other people credit card details from the black market and in turn sell them.at a cheap price to anybody they can use as there prey.
Re: Case closed by zeke100(m): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2018
I'm glad people are coming out to talk about it. My post was ignored because it has too much of truth in it.
Facts from this issue is:
1. The buyer as a gift card trader, was not aware of the risk she is taking due to ignorance.
I'm sure Baylam will still know my number, after disturbing him for cards and he always tell me my price can only take credit card paid or ecodes, did I contact him again? No, because I understand the risk if you're not using instantly. When I want to buy that type of card, I have targeted goods and I buy to use asap and that will be goods that can be shipped at most 30 minutes to avoid stories that touch. For this reason, I can only accept at most 220 max. (My terms anyway).

2. The seller who I'm sure might not be aware the buyer does not know the risk sold like a normal trade and when issues like this happened, settling amicable should have been the best option and not blocking.

A known exchanger here on nairaland has an account with $3k+ blocked by amazon because of this type of issue and I've not seen him make a post about it because he knew the risk he was taking by not going to Walmart and the likes to buy the gift cards himself.

No one knows it all, ask questions when you don't know.
Re: Case closed by Adinije(f): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2018
zeke100:
I'm glad people are coming out to talk about it. My post was ignored because it has too much of truth in it.
1. The buyer as a gift card trader, was not aware of the risk she is taking due to ignorance.
I'm sure Baylam will still know my number, after disturbing him for cards and he always tell me my price can only take credit card plaids or ecodes, did I contact him again? No, because I understand the risk if you're not using instantly. When I want to buy that type of card, I have a targeted goods and I buy to use asap and that will be goods that can be shipped at most 30 minutes to avoid stories that touch. For this reason, I can only accept at most 220 max. (My terms anyway).

2. The seller who I'm sure might not be aware the buyer does not know the risk sold like a normal trade and when issues like this happened, settling amicable should have been the best option and not blocking.

A known exchanger here oln nairaland has account of $3k+ blocked by amazon because of this type of issue and I've not seen him make a post about it because he knew the risk he was taking by not going to Walmart and the likes to buy the gift cards himself.

I didn't know much about Agc. I was wary of buying cards without receipts (Hoping I'm safe that way).

When he gave a blurred receipt, I didn't think it much because of trust. I guess I was trusting too much.
Re: Case closed by Baylam(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2018
The best way to enjoy your amazon account is just put your atm card and let bank charge you official rate, cuz no sane human being will buy amazon gift card worth of 100$ and resell at 25k or more when western union and moneygram pay 36500 for same 100$ .. Madam it’s a risky biz and the guy in question has paid almost 50% of the money involve .. Its still not fair to tag him a scammer !!!

Adinije:
I didn't know much about Agc. I was wary of buying cards without receipts (Hoping I'm safe that way).

When he gave a blurred receipt, I didn't think it much because of trust. I guess I was trusting too much.

Re: Case closed by Adinije(f): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2018
Baylam:
The best way to enjoy your amazon account is just put your atm card and let bank charge you official rate, cuz no sane human being will buy amazon gift card worth of 100$ and resell at 25k or more when western union and moneygram pay 36500 for same 100$ .. Madam it’s a risky biz and the guy in question has paid almost 50% of the money involve .. Its still not fair to tag him a scammer !!!

But it is fair to tell me to do my worse. Mtcheww
No need replying you again

Re: Case closed by tolani4real: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2018
Adinije:
How I was scammed by Lheksban

Lheksban posted an advert of Amazon gift cards for sell on July. I chatted him up and we agreed at a rate.

At first he asked me to get an escrow that he can't send first. I asked him get one instead.

After verifying my identity, he decided to send first.
He send me some pins but before I could load them, it will be loaded into another account. (As you can see in the screenshots). This happened several times that I began to fear for my Amazon account. My instinct told me to walk away but I didn't obey because he doesn't have a bad record. (But I was wrong).

I queried him as to why he is sending me used cards but he couldn't provide tangible explanation.

cc Tabbaz

But why do you have buy Amazon gift card through someone when you can actually buy it from Amazon online. Maybe you want to buy the ones they got through fraudulent means like the seller claimed that you aware that the cards from Yahoo boys. They will sell $100 gift card for you for $50. Anyway sorry for the loss. Lesson learned

Re: Case closed by zeke100(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2018
Adinije:

I'm glad you know now, lessons learnt
Re: Case closed by Adinije(f): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2018
tolani4real:

But why do you have buy Amazon gift card through someone when you can actually buy it from Amazon online. Maybe you want to buy the ones they got through fraudulent means like the seller claimed that you aware that the cards from Yahoo boys. They will sell $100 gift card for you for $50. Anyway sorry for the loss. Lesson learned
Point of corrections, I didn't buy $100 for $50. He also claimed his seller is reliable. It was when it went south that he opened up, it was from gboys.
Lesson learnt anyway.
Re: Case closed by bobo65(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
tolani4real:

Oga no dey talk off point
Ppl buy payoneer cos it's rate is cheaper
Buy PayPal cos it's cheaper compared to bank dollar rate
She saw a cheap deal from someone with good reputation and went for it, is anything wrong with that?
People buy phones from nl cos it's cheaper than slot price
Make we dey think before we type

Re: Case closed by biztip: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
most funds and sellers in nairaland re scammers. even some making noise here and acting as advocates are scammers and also sell scam funds. always know d source of what someone's is selling before buying. also never do biz with someone whose worth is not more than what he is selling. imagine someone can't payback ordinary 72k to clear his name. all these small boys wey full this forum, I wonder

Re: Case closed by odysey: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Adinije:
Thanks for this information. Initially, he said he works with consulting firm, later he claimed to be a student.

reach out to cpc icpc and other fraud 'battling ' agencies when he's accounts are blocked and The police are searching for him he'll refund

Re: Case closed by oswardic(m): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Its good to learn from here..
zeke100:
I'm sure Baylam will still know my number, after disturbing him for cards and he always tell me my price can only take credit card paid or ecodes, did I contact him again? No, because I understand the risk if you're not using instantly. When I want to buy that type of card, I have targeted goods and I buy to use asap and that will be goods that can be shipped at most 30 minutes to avoid stories that touch. For this reason, I can only accept at most 220 max. (My terms anyway).

A known exchanger here on nairaland has an account with $3k+ blocked by amazon because of this type of issue and I've not seen him make a post about it because he knew the risk he was taking by not going to Walmart and the likes to buy the gift cards himself.

Re: Case closed by mkoabiola: 12:17am On Aug 08, 2018
Blocking him on WhatsApp is enough suspicion to tag him a scam.

If he had not block him on WhatsApp ,he won't come to NL seeking for solace.
Re: Case closed by ChocolateBunny: 2:01am On Aug 08, 2018
lheksban:
Story you don't even know how to lie,abeg refund her money Jor,Scammer
Re: Case closed by Adinije(f): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tabbaz you are not saying about adding this scammer to the blacklist
Re: Case closed by bobo65(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
Adinije:
Tabbaz you are not saying about adding this scammer to the blacklist

HE hasn't sent the refund?

I really don't get why Tabbaz is quiet
Re: Case closed by Adinije(f): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
bobo65:

HE hasn't sent the refund?

I really don't get why Tabbaz is quiet
For where
Re: Case closed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
So tabbaz and dominque.. what the update on this issue now... undecided
Re: Case closed by biztip: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
d guy might even be a school boy who doesn't even have a good chop money
Re: Case closed by suco01(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Baylam:

But it fair for him to tell her to do her worse. funny thing he doesn't have manners to attend to situations. He is just talking anyhow to her. Since himself knows he is selling a fraud card from yahoo yahoo boys that nailed him a scammer and yet you supporting him because he paid 50% of the money involved.
Re: Case closed by suco01(m): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
tolani4real:

The question you should have asked is what's the rate she buys it since you can't read through the chat but you can jump into conclusion...

Re: Case closed by Tabbaz(m): 5:41am On Aug 09, 2018
Let's wait for dominique

I personally think the remaining balance should be shared between the buyer and the seller.

Next time iheksban should tell his buyer that he's not gonna bear the risk at the beginning of the trase
Re: Case closed by Adinije(f): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2018
Tabbaz:
Let's wait for dominique

I personally think the remaining balance should be shared between the buyer and the seller.

Next time iheksban should tell his buyer that he's not gonna bear the risk at the beginning of the trase
That was what told him but he didn't want to. He thought he can just say 'No' like he had a choice.

I blamed my leniency on the issue. Lheksban posting here isn't my worse, neither is the end of it. I will beyond if you don't refund me.

I just want to see how it goes here before I take drastic measures.
Re: Case closed by lheksban(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2018
Tabbaz:
Let's wait for dominique

That was the mistake I made tabbaz

By not telling her that in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Why Is The Naira Rapidly losing its Value To Dollar? What Is The Cause? / Sign Up With Express Wifi By Facebook And Enjoy 4 Days Free Internet / Attn: El-matteo, Surveycash, Ymodulus, Etc. A Wake-up Call Frm Naija Youths

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73