Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,925 members, 7,799,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Who Knows Much About Electronic Visa To Canada? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Knows Much About Electronic Visa To Canada? (718 Views)

Who Knows These Victims Involved In Accident In Kogi? (Disturbing Photos) / Who Knows This Man Who Died In Accident In Ogun State? (Photos) / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Much About Electronic Visa To Canada? by henry255: 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello house,
A neighbor is about paying an agent part payemt of 100,000 for an electronic visa to Canada. According to the agent your visa would be ready in 3 days or get refunded. This one surprises me.
Does such thing really exist?
How does it work?
Is it true there wouldn’t be any form of interview before visa is approved electronically?
Re: Who Knows Much About Electronic Visa To Canada? by lillaowow(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
henry255:
Hello house,
A neighbor is about paying an agent part payemt of 100,000 for an electronic visa to Canada. According to the agent your visa would be ready in 3 days or get refunded. This one surprises me.
Does such thing really exist?
How does it work?
Is it true there wouldn’t be any form of interview before visa is approved electronically?

It is a scam. Tell you neighbor not to loose that money..
That money is safer under a rock
Re: Who Knows Much About Electronic Visa To Canada? by henry255: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
lillaowow:

It is a scam. Tell you neighbor not to loose that money..
That money is safer under a rock

Tell me about it because what he told me is that he doesn’t get to pay anything until his visa is out

He said visa is issued from dubai which means one will first travel to dubai and then to Canada
Re: Who Knows Much About Electronic Visa To Canada? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
100 % scam we wey dey here not here of such canada route from dubai it's scam

(1) (Reply)

Luxembourg To Become First Country To Make All Public Transport Free / UK Based Lady Narrates Her Worrisome Experience As She Arrives Nigeria / Wanna Leave Nigeria!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.