Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,487 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:26 PM

Book Readers, How tall is your to read list? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book Readers, How tall is your to read list? (466 Views)

MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / Practical Tips For Effective Reading: Readers Club / Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Readers, How tall is your to read list? by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 07, 2018
The best and worst part of being an avid book reader is that there is always something to read on your list. I have gotten some of the best book recommendations from word of mouth. Some very good recommendations from this very forum. Thanks Glory Isaac! Here is my current to read list. One down tons left to go.
What is on your to read list? What is the last good book you have read? Looking forward to adding some more titles to my pile.

I will upload close-ups of titles

Re: Book Readers, How tall is your to read list? by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 07, 2018

Re: Book Readers, How tall is your to read list? by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 07, 2018
Updating

Re: Book Readers, How tall is your to read list? by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 07, 2018

Re: Book Readers, How tall is your to read list? by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 07, 2018
More

Re: Book Readers, How tall is your to read list? by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 07, 2018
And more

Re: Book Readers, How tall is your to read list? by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 07, 2018
More

Re: Book Readers, How tall is your to read list? by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 07, 2018
And lastly

Re: Book Readers, How tall is your to read list? by meobizy(f): 3:27am On Aug 07, 2018
...so?

Are you a book vendor? The first shot of all the books was enough. Displaying them separately picture by picture was unneeded.

I'm beginning to see book reading as a luxury, I find it difficult to squeeze out time to read the ones I already possess. I believe one with peace of mind [a good source of income and a lot of disposable wealth] can nurture the ability to read books especially big ones.
For now Nairaland and random blogs are able to meet my literary needs. I also get some 50 - 100 page PDFs from time to time.
Re: Book Readers, How tall is your to read list? by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 07, 2018
No Im not.
I thought it was a nice gestute for those who couldnt see the spine clearly, a closeup of the title with the description would be intriguing. I don't buy all my books. There are other ways to get them, by borrowing, downloading, etc.
Thanks
Re: Book Readers, How tall is your to read list? by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 07, 2018
meobizy:
...so?

Are you a book vendor? The first shot of all the books was enough. Displaying them separately picture by picture was unneeded.

I'm beginning to see book reading as a luxury, I find it difficult to squeeze out time to read the ones I already possess. I believe one with peace of mind [a good source of income and a lot of disposable wealth] can nurture the ability to read books especially big ones.
For now Nairaland and random blogs are able to meet my literary needs. I also get some 50 - 100 page PDFs from time to time.

(1) (Reply)

(jamb) List Of Suspended Centers / Content Writer Needed- Niche: Biography / Player’s Fantasy - Episode 1 (love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.