Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper (58884 Views)

Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N30,000 / Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by gtown: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2018
clarocuzioo:
This is going to generate ripples all over the nation. This is unfair to other civil servants who for years have been pushing for a review of the minimum wage.
The govt. Should also prepare to increase the minimum wage.
May be you are living in the un existing biafra potopoto republic of wannabi Jews or you have ipob P.I.G brain. If not, you should have known that new wage for workers is on the way, and will soonest be announced.

1 Like

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by newslifeop: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2018
Good
Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by hakm5: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Federal government has reportedly increased NYSC allowance from N19,800 to N49,800.

A Tweet from APC Newspaper reads; "BREAKING! PMB led administration raises NYSC Allowance to N49, 800.00"

https://mobile.twitter.com/APCNewspaper/status/1026509918831034370

English is worrying some people.

FG raises, not raised.
Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by somehow: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2018
Those useless civil servants? tell me what have worked under them.
clarocuzioo:
This is going to generate ripples all over the nation. This is unfair to other civil servants who for years have been pushing for a review of the minimum wage.

2 Likes

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by bejeria101(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2018
Belive this and mj would peform in the next ay live show. Stupid pple
Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by frowland(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2018
I was once privy to NYSC budget for students per year back then around 2004. We knew each corps members was budgeted 1.5m/year. But one way or another, NYSC found a way to break it down to a point that #750k is what they spend on each member on camp for 1 month! (Feeding, accommodation, uniform, documentations etc etc)
I felt, just like Jamb, that with proper accountability, each member should earn not less than 100k per month. here we are today.

1 Like

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by Bishop4real: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2018
Kingpee2:
See them playing politics with the head of Nigerians,sone idiots will come here to hype bullhari just because of this forgetting that after 2019 election it will be reversed,I don’t trust any political party in Nigeria at all...

Stop dwelling on assumptions & for once appreciate good thing when you see it.

1 Like

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by somehow: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2018
Labor minister and labor leadership are still negotiating minimum wage. it will surely increase (maybe for federal workers) since some states claim they can't pay even 18000 well enough.
Uglymugg:
If you leave minimum wage at 19,800# then you will create a very complex scenerio where even market women will start forging certificate just to participate in NYSC, you'll start to meet people that have 10 years experience in NYSC, there will be no space for new graduates to serve their country because the camps will be filled with former NYSC members who have graduated and don't have jobs or earn bare minimum. sad

1 Like

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by universe123: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2018
2019 Election will be very interesting gringrin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by holluphemydavid(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2018
e dey do me like say make i serve again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by surgical: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2018
henrixx:
Wtf grin

Buhari has signed all NYSC corps for 50k per month ahead of the 2019 season. APC are on fire
you are brilliant
Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by Jokerman(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2018
lol.. 48k.. big propaganda...if na 25k sef, it's still believable....

1 Like

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2018
When election is near,you are bound to hear of things like this.Na for ekiti state na Im e worse.Just imagine a governship candidate descending so low to fry akara just to score cheap votes
Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by clarocuzioo(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2018
gtown:

May be you are living in the un existing biafra potopoto republic of wannabi Jews or you have ipob P.I.G brain. If not, you should have known that new wage for workers is on the way, and will soonest be announced.
New wage for how many years?
Did the inflation, dollar rate and fuel price increase wait ?
Zombies will always be zombies.
Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by gtown: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Has this info been confirmed?

What about civil servants? cos if true then it's pure political calculations for 2019...an attempt to bribe corpers into voting for Buhari.
Let PDP also comes up with there own bribe. May be, they should tripple your pay so that you can retreat you plan.

1 Like

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by edupedia: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2018
Kingpee2:
See them playing politics with the head of Nigerians,sone idiots will come here to hype bullhari just because of this forgetting that after 2019 election it will be reversed,I don’t trust any political party in Nigeria at all...

...whether this one is true or not.u are seeing the first step to setting workers' minimum wage at a higher level... Stop spreading fake news that it will be reversed... If not for your PDP damaging this country there are enough resources to make all Nigerians comfortable... and that is why PDP will never be allowed to rule this country again if u like put 10 Sarakiole together...u are seeing the biggest landslide in Nigeria's presidential elections in 2019

3 Likes

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by lionel4mercy: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2018
I M SORRY I DONT BELIEVE THIS.
REASONs

1. MINIMUM WAGE = 19,800
2. N Power payment =

i reserve my comment......
Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by otokx(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2018
observing
Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by piagetskinner(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2018
if you like increase it to 100k...u will still be voted out
Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by bashribb(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2018
Kingpee2:
I just wish u can use your brain to think, i understand hatred for PMB won't allow you.

1 Like

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by clarocuzioo(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2018
somehow:
Do you think government and governance will actually function without Civil servants? In terms of productivity, has it also not been proven that the NYSC scheme is also a waste of one year which some corps members have admitted? Your sentiment and bias and myopic mind is alarming.
Look at how you insulted the generality of Civil servants in Nigeria.
Admittedly some of them lazy about in their duties, but they are really important for smooth running of goverment and governance in a society.

1 Like

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by clarocuzioo(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2018
somehow:
Do you think government and governance will actually function without Civil servants? In terms of productivity, has it also not been proven that the NYSC scheme is also a waste of one year which some corps members have admitted? Your sentiment and bias and myopic mind is alarming.
Look at how you insulted the generality of Civil servants in Nigeria.
Admittedly some of them lazy about in their duties, but they are really important for smooth running of goverment and governance in a society.
Grow up please.

1 Like

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2018
You people need information literacy in your curriculum in Nigerian universities, how can graduates be masturbating over news coming from unestablished media house and you take it hook line and sinker without filtration.
Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by gtown: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2018
emsco:
This is unfair to Civil servant if the news is true
you have liberty to leave the civil service and join nysc, if you feel shortchanged.
Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by Dee60: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2018
Esseite:
When states are owing salaries and the 2018 budget is based on foreign loan borrowings and selling bonds like no tomorrow, debt is at N25tr..

Nigeria my country....
even the best economies on the world know what propaganda sounds like.

Next plan is it would take effect March 2019.

Desperation at its peak. They want to send the economy in the direction of Venezuela!

They want to pay want they dont earn! Does that make sense? In 3 years, they have landed the country with a massive debt burden, all to meet re-current expenditure. No new roads, no new mega hospitals. They launched a ricketty railway service that cannot meet .0001% of the needs for transport, yet they want to borrow more to pay. Amazing.

1 Like

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by Dollabiz: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2018
Ok
Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by Naajjii: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2018
clarocuzioo:
If this is true then a credit to the Government or whoever made this real. Youth copers will only get paid for a limited time aftetwards they go home with uncertainty about the future.Those that properly manage and save their money can start a business without caring that much about looking for jobs which is the regular situation.If their businesses grow they employ other unemployed.
Instead of keeping the money to get looted by few people .

2 Likes

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by EmmyOD(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2018
clarocuzioo:
:
Brother you no get joy atall!!!. How can you compare a life time pensionable job to a one year ad hoc job. Ur selfishness no get type, Wallahi!!
Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by kay29000(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2018
IamGodsGrace:
wooooooow. make I see allawee first. I go buy my mama car!

Me nko? What will you buy for me?
Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by StarOnEarth(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2018
zain577:
This is just to score cheap points from the youths he called lazy against 2019 elections. If you know what's good for you, collect your allawee, enjoy it and still vote the idiot out. #BacktoDaura2019
But please kindly tell me who we should vote for.

1 Like

Re: FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper by gtown: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2018
WiseYoungMan:
Desperate political move, too bad Nigerians forget so easily, I hope we are smart enough not to fall for this.

This administration is the most disgusting and most corrupt this country has ever had.
you mean the ineffective buffoon was less corrupt? shocked. If not you only, everybody knows the era of stealing is not corruption is over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) / Different Types Of Corp Members You Will Meet At The Camp (memes) / Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.