Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend (49276 Views)

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by NCANTaskForce: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2018
FTC

Ordinary sex, Some girls can't give,

But they will be stressing your life with their relationship,

Nonsense, I'll soon rape my own girlfriend, She's mad.

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Austinoiz(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2018
Only a soft rape by your guy, u go hang yourself...yeye Geh.
Do u know how many times guys wey carry Andy Rodick for middle-belt dey nyash gehs for IDP camps, NYSC camps and co?

Nonsense and ingredients! Go answer Satan wetin do u nah.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by franchasng: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2018
ifyy07:

You say well my brother
You say well my brother
[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by tartarus(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2018
With comments here it's clear to see that many Nigerian men don't understand the concept of "CONSENT" smh. A boyfriend/husband has no right to take sex by force from his spouse!. Nigerian parents should do more in training their sons! sad

4 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2018
zinaunreal:

May your generations rot to death
You're the one who'll rot to death.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Ukalejohn(m): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2018
handsomeyinka:
Why not kill the guy instead of taking your own life..

Anyway continue to rest in the blossom of the lord.
Please please please mind yourself... Which yeye rest? Straight to hell fire,very stupid girl why would anyone take their own life and expect rest? Do you think the life is yours to take? Only God giveth life and him alone should have the power to take it
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by NairaMaster1(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2018
delzbaba:
raped by her boyfriend

I taya ooo
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Diso60090(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2018
:oWhen she dey order for takeway she nor remember to take her life

Abeg rest in the hand of d!ck
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by kenex4ever(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2018
Exwizard:
Guess she predicted her death by herself, cos nothing would even concern me with those figures even if I were to observe before her death.
dark background means something.......
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by 99miles(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2018
She's not strong emotionally or she has mental problem, am not in anyway supporting rape but lots of people have gone through that without taking their lives.
Some even by their own father, some have been raped and infected with AIDS yet they still muster up strength and courage to face life, and end up becoming inspiration to many.

1 Like

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Timekeeper: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2018
Click like if you think rape is bad... Click share if you think otherwise

Nawa oo, ur bf rape u, d time he been dey sleep with u when u agreed wasn't rape.... Bad bf, Mumu gf
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by MizFrances(f): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2018
Some people really need to be educated. You dunno how rape f&$cks people up psychologically. I'm here looking at comments insinuating that she and her boyfriend have been having sex, so it's not a big deal if he decides to rape her. Really? Really?? I'm sure you've heard of the word CONSENT. Even if she had allowed him initially and then halfway through, she stops him, and he REFUSES to STOP, it is called RAPE. Have sense abeg!

4 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2018
alezzy13:

Going by your siggy, I take it your're just trolling here

Trolling would add cash to my account, right?

In as much as i condemn rape, until females start condemning male rape I'll continue to ask those questions.

Whenever a man get raped, abused or harassed ladies usually comment with laughing smiley, calling the man a pussy and asking whether his dick rise.. isn't that stupid?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.. Now, it's my turn as a man to ask if this lady cum and whether she didn't enjoy it.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Adebowale89(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2018
someone said maybe she was a virgin and so what? I'm an advocate against rape because is one of our social problem but if her bf disflower her, was her motive for taking her life, then that's plain silly

but ladies that bring their breast out in public are doing it for what? guess to take those twins out for natural air? nonsense

dress properly, keep focus and intelligent guys as friends, don't work late at night, avoid moving alone in isolated areas. if ladies can adhere to these aforementioned, I presume it would reduce the velocity of rape in the society
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by MizFrances(f): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2018
tartarus:
With comments here it's clear to see that many Nigerian men don't understand the concept of "CONSENT" smh. A boyfriend/husband has no right to take sex by force from his spouse!. Nigerian parents should do more in training their sons! sad
Honestly! I'm in shock
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by ProfGday(m): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2018
franchasng:
Strong woman undecided

I even thought it was a stranger that raped her and maybe infected her with HIV, didn't know its the guy she's been chopping his money that decided to enjoy a bit of his sweat; women are too stingy and selfishundecided

Same way, u will hear some married women saying their husband raped them, your hubby raped you WTF!! If I am a judge and u bring such case to my court, I will jail u for 10 years with hard labor, no parole for breach of agreement angry angry

If you know u are not ready to dance shakitibobo on the bed, don't date any guy o because there is nothing like no sex relationship, its all lies and lies...if he wants a no sex relationship with a lady, what happened to his sisters, female cousins, or even his female colleagues or schoolmates, are they not his female friends angry

Nobody should quote me please, I am not feeling too fine since morning angry angry
If the victim happens to be your sister,aunt or your friend I'm sure you won't be talking like this..
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2018
Timekeeper:
Click like if you think rape is bad... Click share if you think otherwise

Nawa oo, ur bf rape u, d time he been dey sleep with u when u agreed wasn't rape.... Bad bf, Mumu gf

I'm seeing only 2pics on the OP, were is it written that she was raped by her boyfriend and not an unknown hoodlum?
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by franchasng: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2018
ProfGday:

If the victim happens to be your sister,aunt or your friend I'm sure you won't be talking like this..
why will she be keeping boyfriend when she is not ready to have sex in the first place

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

1 Like

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by kenex4ever(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2018
Suicide is not an option.

She probably didn't believe in judgement n life after death.

The experience must have been unbearable for her. You should have asked more experienced people for counsel
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by ogongogames(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2018
Wow..just wow. Some of the comments I'm reading here...SMH
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2018
Adebowale89:
someone said maybe she was a virgin and so what? I'm an advocate against because is one of our social problem but if her bf disflower her was her motive for taking her life then that's plain silly

[s]but ladies that bring that breast out in public are doing it for what? guess to take those twins out for natural hair? nonsense

dress properly, keep focus and intelligent guys as friends, don't work late at night, avoid moving alone in isolated areas. if ladies can adhere to these aforementioned, I presume it would reduce the velocity of rape in the society[/s]

Stop typing nonsense, Mr man.

An individual's choice of dressing shouldn't call for rape. People have been getting raped since time immemorial even when there were no clothes which revealed buttocks and whatever.

1 Like

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by zinaunreal(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

You're the one who'll rot to death.

Rotten pig. You deserve instant death
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by philip0906(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
MizFrances:
Some people really need to be educated. You dunno how rape f&$cks people up psychologically. I'm here looking at comments insinuating that she and her boyfriend have been having sex, so it's not a big deal if he decides to rape her. Really? Really?? I'm sure you've heard of the word CONSENT. [s]Even if she had allowed him initially and then halfway through, she stops him, and he REFUSES to STOP, it is called RAPE[/s]. Have sense abeg!
you were making sense until that point. You think men are robots you trigger on and off at your own will? You say yes to sex and then midway probably after squirting/cumming, you tell him to stop and if he continues, you call it rape? How you women think the world revolves around you is mind bogglingundecided

2 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by SocialJustice: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
I think she was being too dramatic. How does a boyfriend rape his girlfriend? How does a husband rape his wife?

This is stupid.

1 Like

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Adebowale89(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

Stop typing nonsense, Mr man.

An individual's choice of dressing shouldn't call for rape. People have been getting raped since time immemorial even when there were no clothes which revealed buttocks and whatever.

you be mumu. tell your sister to dress senselessly in the isolated areas where those hoodlum are littered and see if she won't call their attention

if you're in unsafe society where there are bias justice, you dress modesty and moderate to avoid story that touch the anus
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Adebowale89:

you be mumu. tell your sister to dress senselessly in the isolated areas where those hoodlum are littered and see if she won't call their attention

if you're in unsafe society where there are bias justice, you dress modesty and moderate to avoid story that touch the anus

Cursed is the womb who gave birth you.

I guess guys who dress anyhow also be raped, right?

slowpoke. If I'm a president, rapists and false rape accusers will run away from Nigeria when I'm done with them.

An individual's choice of dressing isn't an excuse for rape

3 Likes

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by handsomeyinka(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ukalejohn:

Please please please mind yourself... Which yeye rest? Straight to hell fire,very stupid girl why would anyone take their own life and expect rest? Do you think the life is yours to take? Only God giveth life and him alone should have the power to take it
You right my brother...

1 Like

Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by snapshot: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
But why commit suside,I don't think that is the best way to handle a situation like this.life is sacred.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by smileyoo: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
so sad. she didn't even consider the trauma, she 'll put her parents through by such acts. most of these suicidal individuals 're too selfish for my liking, because they always forgot the love and care showered on them, over the years by their parents and loved ones.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Lomprico2: 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

Were is it written that she was raped by her boyfriend?

Get lost if u cant read!
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
zinaunreal:

Rotten pig. You deserve instant death
Go take your drugs, kid.
Re: Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend by Lomprico2: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
babysuits:
True she was but don't assume they've had sex before, she could have been a virgin. Even if she wasn't, it still makes no sense raping her
U might b right sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Murdered Lady Dumped At Olomore, Abeokuta Refuse Dump (Photo) / Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account / Man Kills Wife For Not Explaining ₦‎10m In Her Possession In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.