Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) (26518 Views)

Dolapo Badmos Wears New Police Outfit In New Photos / Meet Dolapo Badmos' Son As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / Dolapo Badmos Wearing Military Camouflage. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by KingstonDome: 5:56am On Aug 07, 2018
From Kingston Dome

Popular Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos spent her birthday with Kirikiri inmates after a Thanksgiving at Testimonial Place.

She said to the inmates “I am very happy standing in front of you all to celebrate my birthday, I was a bit surprised and disappointed today because I thought here I would meet people who are depressed and not looking happy, but the reverse is the case and I am happy. Prison is not your permanent home. Always have the belief that you would get your freedom one day”

She also advised them to always follow the Prison’s rules and regulations so that they can eventually regain freedom.

https://www.kingstondome.com/2018/08/lagos-pro-dolapo-badmos-spends-birthday-kirikiri-inmates.html

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by danieljoel759: 6:04am On Aug 07, 2018
very thoughtful.....lol...I made FTC, dedicate this to all my fans out there , thank you very much!!!! more to come
also check out what really makes a lady beautiful...slaymamas go vex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt4onWkSM4w

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Mrop(m): 6:21am On Aug 07, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by PrettyGist: 6:23am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 07, 2018
Are these women kirikiri in mates? Thankfully, they don't look as bad as expected (judging from the stories we hear about naija prisons). Ultimately, I hope they get reformed and restored. It is well.

15 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by KingstonDome: 7:25am On Aug 07, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by KingstonDome: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2018
Hello

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by savagefinder1: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2018
hmm
i thank God for my freedom
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Endsars

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Where are the inmates

10 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by mamatayour(f): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2018
Na kirikiri people fix hair so. No sharing of food for inmates Aunty Olopa?

7 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by gaby(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2018
KingstonDome:
From Kingston Dome

Popular Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos spent her birthday with Kirikiri inmates after a Thanksgiving at Testimonial Place.

She said to the inmates “I am very happy standing in front of you all to celebrate my birthday, I was a bit surprised and disappointed today because I thought here I would meet people who are depressed and not looking happy, but the reverse is the case and I am happy. Prison is not your permanent home. Always have the belief that you would get your freedom one day”

She also advised them to always follow the Prison’s rules and regulations so that they can eventually regain freedom.

https://www.kingstondome.com/2018/08/lagos-pro-dolapo-badmos-spends-birthday-kirikiri-inmates.html

Mr jailer

I'm in chains, you are in chains too...
I'm a prisoner, you are prisoner too..

click on my signature to the amazing story of the irregular migrant.
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by jidxin(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2018
They are not inmates just the celebrant's friends

You dey do me, you dey pity me...... No be una send them go

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by sabenabeauty(f): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2018
are these women prisoners?
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by 1stNumeroUno: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2018
Mehn! These are inmate in a Nigerian prison?

#Idontbelieveit!
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2018
Sirpaul:
Hello

Which kind mumu foodo be this?
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by luckypeace1980: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2018
If these women are prison inmates maybe some Nigerian women will like to be prisoners . pls I just talk my own

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2018
gud one
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by HypocriticalMod: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2018
I don't see any inmate
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Maisillion(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2018
What Did U Bring For Them, Pusay Right grin. Slay Police Mama, Slay Mama Police, I Don't Even Knw What U Are. Better Be Careful.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2018
God will no allow any of us here in. Nairaland to be in Jail.. In jesus name Amen..

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2018
Where are the inmates nah? Is it this chubby ladies? grin
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2018
Please is this inside kirikiri or outside undecided

Who done go there before Abeg identify grin

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2018
Nice to dress them up and at least make them look like humans
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2018
after throwing them in jail grin grin
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Ukalejohn(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2018
Issorite
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Maisillion(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2018
gaby:

Mr jailer
I'm in chains, you are in chains too... I'm a prisoner, you are prisoner too..
Mr Prisonal, U Better Join Them Too sad
Re: Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Birthday With Kirikiri Inmates (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2018
Wetin ds ones dem dey do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans / Soso Soberekon Survives Car Accident (Photos) / Photos: Yemi Alade Celebrates Easter, Shares Photo Of Her Mum, Real Mama Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.