Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Ivory Coast's Keita: Should He Be Banned? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast's Keita: Should He Be Banned? (1296 Views)

Poll: Should Keita be banned?

No: 100% (2 votes)
Yes: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keita Accuses Pepe For Racism / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match / Kader Keita, Disgusting Cheat Of The World Cup 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ivory Coast's Keita: Should He Be Banned? by Faher(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2010
Elbow or not, Keita's act of covering his face is a disgrace.

But should FIFA ban him when some Brazilian players (Lucio, Fabiano, etc) had been play acting throughout the game to win free kicks and get the Ivory Coast players cautioned?

Also don't forget about the double handball by Fabiano and the replay showing the ref laughing with Fabiano about it.
Re: Ivory Coast's Keita: Should He Be Banned? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2010
Faher:

Elbow or not, Keita's act of covering his face is a disgrace.

But should FIFA ban him when some Brazilian players (Lucio, Fabiano, etc) had been play acting throughout the game to win free kicks and get the Ivory Coast players cautioned?

Also don't forget about the double handball by Fabiano and the replay showing the ref laughing with Fabiano about it.

Thank You, I thought I was the only one that noticed that. These men were acting like sissies on the field.

Anywaz, didnt notice keita on the field undecided
Re: Ivory Coast's Keita: Should He Be Banned? by Faher(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2010
FL Gators:

Thank You, I thought I was the only one that noticed that. These men were acting like sissies on the field.

Anywaz, didnt notice keita on the fieldĀ  undecided

Keita came in as a late substitute. He was the one who got Kaka sent off.

(1) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi Takes Over As Super Eagles New Coach / Pros.titutes Offer Free Services To Celebrate Zambia's Chipolopolo Victory / Nigerian Female Athletes Built Like Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.