Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend (18989 Views)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / 21-year Old Kenyan Student Raped, Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend's Stepbrother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by HeWrites(m): 6:25am On Aug 07, 2018
Cynthia Cherop, a student at the Moi University, in Kenya has pleaded guilty to stealing money from her mother to spend with her boyfriend.

Cherop, had been accused of stealing KSh70,000 from her mother’s two accounts at the Barclays and National banks before spending it with Josephat Ng’ang’a.

She pleaded guilty to the charge but said she was a first offender. The student, in defense, told the court that she bought second hand ( mitumba ) clothes for her business.

CCTV footage of the Barclays Bank captured Ng’ang’a and Ms Cherop withdrawing the money.

Ng’ang’a was also charged with creating disturbance by threatening to beat up Cherop’s mother, Milka Chebosisi Sitati, on June 5 this year.
He denied the charge and was released on a cash bail of KSh30,000.
Cherop’s mother pleaded with the court to jail her daughter after she pleaded guilty.

Chief magistrate Francis Andayi said it was unfortunate that the accused stole the money to spend with her boyfriend whom her mother did not approve of.

However, two of Ms Sitati’s brothers pleaded with the court to release Cherop to them since her mother did not want to see her. They said they wanted her to continue attending college.

Stunned, the magistrate asked Cherop;
“What have you done to your mother for her to hate you this much?”
State prosecutor Solomon Naulikha asked the court to treat the accused as a first offender and was not opposed to her being ordered to serve probation term.

The magistrate directed that a probation report be brought in court on August 2 to enable her go back to college.

https://www.torimill.co/news/9311/kenyan-student-pleads-guilty-to-stealing-her-mothers-money-to-spend-with-her-boyfriend.html

L

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by mhizace: 6:43am On Aug 07, 2018
sum ladies no go eva get sense,how wil carry ur parent money to lavish wit yeyecious boyfriend.......kenya sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by sabenabeauty(f): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kenya and strange news be like

22 Likes

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by itiswellandwell: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Low self estimate is mostly the cause.
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by stano2(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
I wish Nigeria girls would even think of bringing out money to spend with their boyfriends.

The Nairaland Boyfriends Association hereby plead on behalf of this bad act with good intentions Babe, that the court should pardon her and her mum should forgive her.

Case closed

12 Likes

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Oh boy see case... shocked
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by redangel2017: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Guys do the same.. Its reciprocal grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by changingtimes(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
r
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by AngelicBeing: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
she deserves 6000 lashes of koboko on her bumbum shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
mhizace:
sum ladies no go eva get sense,how wil carry ur parent money to lavish wit yeyecious boyfriend.......kenya sef

She's in love, haven't you ever been in love before? Love is a wonderful thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by lollmaolol(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Acrimony
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Babyforever(f): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
cruchenutii:

She's in love, haven't you ever been in love before? Love is a wonderful thing cheesy
Who love epp sad

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by sarahade(f): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Good girl. Sell your father's house too.
Omo ale

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by tripin(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
aRE teln us dtt no guy hs eatn ur moni b4

mhizace:
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Maisillion(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
That's the real slay mama, naija girls should follow her path, Only for kenya grin
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Low self estimate is mostly the best cause.

Mostly.. Agreed.. .. Can you kill yourself for someone? We saw it as madness Jesus saw it as love.....

Deep down love of the flexible bone beneath our waist might be the major cause sef grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by sevo(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
mhizace:

But its OK for a yeyecious boyfriend to collect him mama money and spend on his "saintly" girlfriend abi?? Buhari why? Why?

10 Likes

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by EloquentJoy(f): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Too bad
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Maisillion(m): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
cruchenutii:

Like This One Too...

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
Who love epp sad
Habba, why are you talking like this? Don't you know some guys give out their schools fees to their Bae while in School. These things happen smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by FAT17(f): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
dat is bad
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by DABREEZYTOS(f): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
ah swear,,,e weak me
mhizace:

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by grandstar(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
sabenabeauty:
Kenya and strange news be like

Such things happen in Nigeria as well. Because it does not make the news does not mean it does not happen.
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by tellodds: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
What kain of child is this?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by MzTunechi(f): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Babyforever(f): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
cruchenutii:

Habba, why are you talking like this? Don't you know some guys give out their schools fees to their Bae while in School. These things happen smiley
So are you giving me your school fees wink
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:
So are you giving me your school fees wink

Lol, I don't know you na. Why will Just give you my school fees shocked
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Babyforever(f): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
cruchenutii:

Lol, I don't know you na. Why will Just give you my school fees shocked
So that I can use it to access your honesty cool
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by kerry57: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
mhizace:
Na u go do am pass, I swear down.
Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Pleads Guilty To Stealing Her Mom's Money To Spend With Boyfriend by Curry30: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lastweek it was primary sch pupils having an orgy
This week young girl took her mums money to lavish on boyfriend.
Kenyans pls complete the treble of strange news and adopt Buhari...take him away from Nigeria.

Kenya and oddities...5&6 cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested / Kidnappers Abduct Two Clerics In Ogun, Took Time To Eat Before Driving Away The / Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.