Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (50090 Views)

Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Jummie1(f): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
lovely
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by TheOdd1sOut: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
I'm coming back to comment
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Maisillion(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
EmekaBlue:
these ones go dance tire on their wedding day
On The Wedding Night Nko grin .

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Prognose: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
No socks
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Indomie001: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mtcheeu wrong thread grin Where is the back side undecided

Expecting something laidis kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by HajimeSaito(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
sabenabeauty:

Middle floor gringringrin

Let my eyes see the pic to confirm...
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Adebowale89(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
where is the backside. this kind of backside gives guys stress during doggy style

this is what I called backside

we call it Apo in a special adjectival phrase

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Rexeffiom(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
OP stop this nonsense caption... I'm yet to see the backside
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Tobiemmanuel007: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
LivingFree:
She can't stand up straight undecided

Yes, always bending.
good for the bridegroom though

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by otherway: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
sabenabeauty:
I'm bigger jaare grin

What's all the hype for?

Picture or shut up.
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by june007(f): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
LivingFree post=70054876]She can't stand up straight

My thought exactly

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by lordkay10(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Still looking for the backside undecided

Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by armyjassy101(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
pode:

Yes but can't you see what the lady is doing to the guy, this is called sexual harassment

Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by lordkay10(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by magzey: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
pode:

Yes but can't you see what the lady is doing to the guy, this is called sexual harassment
Na your Wife? grin
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by bluefilm: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abeg you this OP, comot make I see road joor.

Na this 2G backside you dey even make noise about?

Mtchhewwwww sad
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by ChiefSweetus: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
All these classless clowns...
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by ceezeal(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
where is the backside biko? **Fake News**
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
This bitch s definitely gonna finish the nigga wit doggy style

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by sabenabeauty(f): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
otherway:

Picture or shut up.

I don't need to prove anything to you, if you'd excuse me now
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Dasherz(f): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
this man must be a lover of the famous doggy style ..
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by EmekaBlue(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Maisillion:
On The Wedding Night Nko grin .
na to continue d dance for bed
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by ganxy39: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
lovely, happy married life to em.
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by AyamStarch: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
sabenabeauty:

Middle floor gringringrin
comes in with wall-to-slab connection systems in concrete structure design cheesy
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
sabenabeauty:

I don't need to prove anything to you, if you'd excuse me now

Is makeup Artist your full time job though? I have a cousin who's preparing for wedding, you can basically charge her
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by sparko1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
sabenabeauty:
I'm bigger jaare grin

What's all the hype for?

if you are contesting with that one, that means yours na flat too na!

in the kingdom of people that have yarsh, she should be quiet
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by sabenabeauty(f): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
cruchenutii:

Is makeup Artist your full time job though? I have a cousin who's preparing for wedding, you can basically charge her

Reallyyyy? I'd be glad!!!

mail me?
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by AreaFada2: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abeg wait. I need microscope to see the backside. shocked shocked
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by correctguy101(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bawizzo:
Backside not found

Error 501 cheesy
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by ADRIAN88(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Op hope you know you can be prosecuted for this!

Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by sabenabeauty(f): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
sparko1:

if you are contesting with that one, that means yours na flat too na!
in the kingdom of people that have yarsh, she should be quiet
hahah
Re: Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
sabenabeauty:

Reallyyyy? I'd be glad!!!

mail me?

Yea, I'll just get your contact & give her or I can just tell her to follow you on instagram or reach out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.