Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,559 members, 7,770,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:44 AM

"We Are Hungry" - Umar Faruq, The Emir Of Daura - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "We Are Hungry" - Umar Faruq, The Emir Of Daura (19817 Views)

90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Hungry" - Umar Faruq, The Emir Of Daura by Bigsolo10: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2018
May God punish u and thounder Block you ass hol Emir
Re: "We Are Hungry" - Umar Faruq, The Emir Of Daura by Chongaiman: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2018
pol23:
Don't worry, your boy is coming home in few months.
If we comot federalism how can your community or state survived on her own?
Many times I look at OYO state and how lazy we've become... Our annual IGR be like 10 billion naira.... just imagine say Oil no dey Delta and other state. .set in we for dey chop?

If we can build Cocoa house (one of the tallest building in Africa) from the proceeds of Cocoa in 1985 or there about....
What do you think we should be able to build now after much investment....ibadab should be like Vegas...but our lazy leaders have no function brain.

Ha bros!!Cocoa House was completed in 1965.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry" - Umar Faruq, The Emir Of Daura by win2kwire: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2018
The cheek of this m0ron...
Imagine an idiot who got a job for life he was not elected to: free food, free cars, security, free underage girls, gets to speak rubbish about islam to brainwashed people - all without election.

All traditional positions should be converted to elected mayor offices and be means tested!

scum!
Re: "We Are Hungry" - Umar Faruq, The Emir Of Daura by Austinoiz(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2018
Emir swear and die.
Lai Mohammed!
Re: "We Are Hungry" - Umar Faruq, The Emir Of Daura by Minjim: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
melvinjames:
We told them not to vote Buhari but they didn't listen.

Did read the post at all?
Re: "We Are Hungry" - Umar Faruq, The Emir Of Daura by sabrohmp: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
I beg he is just laying,
Re: "We Are Hungry" - Umar Faruq, The Emir Of Daura by Racoon(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: "We Are Hungry" - Umar Faruq, The Emir Of Daura by greaterlove001: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Even my own village is not getting enough support from the center. Next!
Re: "We Are Hungry" - Umar Faruq, The Emir Of Daura by lildonn222: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
thunder scatter him there

na the same person go still mobilize and support Buhari

I've learnt never to pity core apc northerners
. Had you the power to summon thunder, I wonder how many people you are going to murder in cold blood.
Re: "We Are Hungry" - Umar Faruq, The Emir Of Daura by Mrexcell(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
melvinjames:

https://www.herald.ng/we-are-hungry-not-getting-enough-from-centre-emir-of-buharis-hometown/

But buharia have just approved $2b refinery in kastina and also a rail project linking kastina to niger republic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help With Ibibio Translations Please. / List Of Animals And Their Igbo Names. / The Sentinelese People of India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.