Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail (45973 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback / Prophet Wale Olagunju: Saraki Will Not Witness Hand Over As Senate President / MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2018
silent10:

By the way (BTW) smiley
So you use "by the way" to make two person comparisons ko? It's not too late to remark your English paper for WAEC, you may be lucky to benefit from a school fees refund from your secondary school. grin
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Koolking(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:

Accurate prophecies ko, accurate guesses ni

Saraki may be impeached but cannot be jailed by October because it [b]takes the judiciary about two years to conclude and pass judgement on any matter

You better look for something else to prophesy upon [/b]

2 years? You are so lenient. It takes like forever to conclude cases in Nigeria. However, it's shocking Sakari's cases in recent times have been swift - in acquitting him. It will take Donkey years to conclude on Saraki's case and perhaps jail him. As number 3rd citizen, he has the power and cult personality. But he is selfish, disloyal and unpatriotic.

As for me prediction is gambling. Anyone can predict based on the trend of events
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by akinszz: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2018
neolboy:
Prophet of baal
abi balaam prophet grin
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Olulinks(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
I’m a proud ccc member, as in Agba cele. Most of this renowned prophet can’t see what is outside without opening the window blind, 70% of them are ogboni. He should keep quiet and stop tarnishing our image
You've done more harm to your church, Cele, in your few sentence than what the so called prophet had done.
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by omoelerin1: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2018
win2kwire:
He should also predict what will happen in Finland and China.
People like these are only relevant when illiterates, primitive and backward people are massed in numbers. His audience can only be among Nigerians and other low level humans called black Africans - They are the people stupid enough to listen to scum like these!

Where else can fraudulent daylight robbers use brainwashed religion to control simpletons!
There are many among your superior whites that display madness in higher level than what is being experienced here.

mumu suffering from Inferiority complex
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by tomakint: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
I’m a proud ccc member, as in Agba cele. Most of this renowned prophet can’t see what is outside without opening the window blind, 70% of them are ogboni. He should keep quiet and stop tarnishing our image

grin wink grin cheesy you are a true patriot
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by dyn1800: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2018
no go put your money on Buhari's impeachment oo... if you do, OYO remain your case oo grin grin grin

magoo10:
Fake prophet
Impeaching buhari is a very sure bet than impeaching saraki. APC can only boast of 30 senators atleast the fake god should have told you so except it is a god of fraud.

Sarakis intelligence is 220miles /phr compared to that of the dullard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Kapasky80: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2018
Saraki has become Nigeria maradona, as for this prophet pls I need just 5odd if u are sure prophet.
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by moorevic(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2018
Seconded 50 odds
ednut1:
Give us 10 odds
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by sirgoody: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2018
These white garnet church pastors are always sleeping married women of other men.....
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by uzohrome(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2018
This is the most fake and dumb hypocritical prophet I have even seen, he has buried almost 100 skulls understand his alter and should be in jain. Useless prophet I have seen.... Olodo idiot
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Djinja: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2018
Fake prophet
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by onlytiles(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2018
I even think say na better prophet we don learn work finish. this one is still a learner nah

check my signature for effective Fumigation services
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Trove(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Nothing.
otokx:
What did the man say will happen to Buhari?
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Trove(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2018
The effect of excessive intake of codeine. Believe this man at your own peril

Yahoo Yahoo Pastor
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by buhariguy(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2018
magoo10:
Fake prophet
Impeaching buhari is a very sure bet than impeaching saraki. APC can only boast of 30 senators atleast the fake god should have told you so except it is a god of fraud.

Sarakis intelligence is 220miles /phr compared to that of the dullard.
pls when it will happen, the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist should not cry oo.
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by magoo10(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2018
buhariguy:
[s]pls when it will happen, the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist should not cry oo[/s].
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by CodeXI: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2018
Please OP try not to put any comments from pastors, prophets and other religious leaders here to avoid the Use of Gods holy name in saying rubbish. Do not be a part of those using this medium to make mockery of the almighty. He should go to and tell that to his members.
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by mikoloson: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2018
Meti99:
APC Pastor
grin

Bull-harry will be impeached before September ending and sent to Jandon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt-jsq01N1Y
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Ahmeduana(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2018
Sent to jail for what crime?
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by win2kwire: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2018
omoelerin1:
There are many among your superior whites that display madness in higher level than what is being experienced here.
mumu suffering from Inferiority complex

Coming from a monkey like you!
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by omoelerin1: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2018
win2kwire:

Coming from a monkey like you!
I know you're a white pig.
Oponu.
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Sleekfingers: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
tammie24:
Yeye!

These are the kind of prophets that makes some people see Christianity as a joke

Just imagine!

Where was he when people are being attacked and killed in their homes and their lands taken over by terrorists

From his calculation he thinks that will happen but its already failing

Is Christianity not a joke? With all the useless , hypocrites and fraudsters pastors in these country.

Other countries are busy developing by building factories etc. Nigerians are busy building churches in these 21st century.

I pity this country. Na we holy pass.
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by lozanni(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
neolboy:
Prophet of baal

That is ehhn, so on point.
From his name sef you will know that this Prophet is meant to be a clown.
Can you imagine where in the video, between the 25th and 29th minutes where he said Obasanjo and Fayose are both Igbo men and that nothing , but hate and tribalism can come out of them? I knew from that statement that he was just speaking through his own myopic reasoning, as God is the father of all and can not describe his children as such.
Half education is truly very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Centcanada: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
I no blame you. Prophecy s free what her fake or not. Free airtime.
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mtchew.. that's can be easily predicted.

Meanwhile Samsung galaxy s5 for sale just 30k. DM on 08082457319
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Opynapt(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Let wait and see now shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by atobs4real(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Na cele pastor we wan dey listen to? Mtcheeew
Your mata tire me ooo. Even a mad man can be heard.
I fear for your future
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Mrexcell(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
Calculated predictions

PMB sak

Let's watch events as they unfold.

Earn over #50k monthly for sharing sponsored posts on ur facebook timeline join hundreds of nigerians that are getting paid every month from this platform. Contact me with this whatsapp number for the details =09025475205
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by AroleOduduwa(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Olulinks:

You've done more harm to your church, Cele, in your few sentence than what the so called prophet had done.
I call it as it is, I go to church to worship God
Re: Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail by Boyooosa(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Why didn't he prophesy that tinubu will become Nigeria president come 2019...a possibility almost impossible and he did not see that but the one that its focal length is very obvious. All these political MoGs sef. Huh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.