Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) (58465 Views)

Goodhead: Wike, others responsible for the Murder of DPO Bako / 2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / Boma Goodhead Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by enonche85(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
fokoyor:
The mask is just to make it easier to exonerate the culprit should anything go wrong..... They can even say they didn't send anyone to block Nass if the plan backfires

Just the way NPF denied laying siege at the houses of Saraki and Ekweremadu respectively.

2 Likes

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by romenna: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
all dis show of force by the nigerian armed forces yet fulani herdsmen and boko haram is wiping out villages and human lives
and somebody wants me to bliv buhari has no hand it!
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
zinizta:

so I am suppose to respond to that ?

Attitude determines altitude....always true....

Not just spoilt, exploded. grin grin grin

I never told you to quote me in the first instance

If you don't have the mind for insults, then don't meddle in affairs above your domain.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by zinizta: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Not just spoilt, exploded. grin grin grin

I never told you to quote me in the first instance

If you don't have the mind for insults, then don't meddle in affairs above your domain.

get money my nigge.r and get classy.... come back when you have ticked those boxes...

mind for insults indeed
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by PhilipGallagher(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:

That's the Tavor Bull Pup assault carbine rifle and pound for pound the AK47 is more deadly than it ...the bull pup is just finer
Tavor is best suited for close combat scenarios,guess that's why special forces use them. The Kalashnikov is ever rugged and reliable.

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by FarahAideed: 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
PhilipGallagher:

Tavor is best suited for close combat scenarios,guess that's why special forces use them. The Kalashnikov is ever rugged and reliable.

Yes that's why i called it a carbine
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
zinizta:

get money my nigge.r and get classy.... come back when you have ticked those boxes...

mind for insults indeed

Sorry ehn, Get a life

You currently live a borrowed one

Now, get off my mentions

It's reserved for intelligent individuals.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
fuckerstard:
See weapon. Any detective here who can identify that gun?

If dem mistaken go give SARS this kain gun...

Modified : Nice one, you people sabi gun names oo.
Israeli tavor
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by highness25(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
TempleChinedum:
@LadiesGistOfficial

Pictures Below :

Source: http://www.ladiesgist.com/breaking-senator-boma-goodhead-confronts-masked-dss-men-blocking-nass-gate/

Abeg how many senators does Rivers state have? I'm not understanding and I don't know who Senator Boma is
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
highness25:
Abeg how many senators does Rivers state have? I'm not understanding and I don't know who Senator Boma is
Rivers has 3 senators,2 apc 1 pdp.this lousy fellow is a reps member from the riverine areas i believe.shes boma badhead.for those interested in a political whatsapp group,pm me.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Austin4lif:
democracy is gone in Nigeria, all thanks to Buhari. we should prepare for the worst. buhari will not hand over power if defeated.
P.A to Buhari, noted.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by OBJANDIBB: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=allexpensive post=70058160]
Wrong. That's a Tavor 21.

FN2000, IWI CTAR 21

The Nigerian police operates it too.

[/quote

Konfam, you know what you know.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by zinizta: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Sorry ehn, Get a life

You currently live a borrowed one

Now, get off my mentions

It's reserved for intelligent individuals.

ok sir....

but i checked your page and saw your pix then regretted ever responding to you....

wish you the best, corper...
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by highness25(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
senatordave1:

Rivers has 3 senators,2 apc 1 pdp.this lousy fellow is a reps member from the riverine areas i believe.shes boma badhead.for those interested in a political whatsapp group,pm me.
why would op now refer to her as senator?
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
zinizta:

ok sir....

but i checked your page and saw your pix then regretted ever responding to you....

wish you the best, corper...

Hahaha! Then you need to check the year the pix was posted I guess........

Dude, I'm working....... Jes left the pix there

Never judge a book by it's cover grin grin

Stop assuming, find out first! That's what made me insult you in the first instance, you jus jumped on my mention and started giving fake odds, like you're on the field investigating.

Any way, have a great day.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
allexpensive:

Cqb weapons. The navy use it here in the north east. SF use Beryl.
is it better than Mac 4?
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by DeepLearning: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
that's Tavor X95 - 5.56 NATO 16.5"

Nah you're close but wrong. From the third pic I can see a Tavor TAR 21 rifle (The guy behind) and an FN F2000 bullpup (The two officers in front). Sometimes the DSS also uses the FN P90.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by NickD(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
TempleChinedum:
@LadiesGistOfficial

Pictures Below :

Source: http://www.ladiesgist.com/breaking-senator-boma-goodhead-confronts-masked-dss-men-blocking-nass-gate/

They look more like robbers than DSS lol
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by fellom(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
its fn f2000 Riffle
fuckerstard:

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
I trust my niger-delta sisters.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by giftygirl1(f): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hon. Boma na Asari Dokubo's sister o. Make DSS no try mess wt her o b4 her brothers go begin dia own. I neva 4get wetin dem de do b4 Yar'Adua created Amnesty 4 dem!
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dis kain gun wey DSS dey use pass Soldiers' own
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by phase1: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
orisa37:
Good.
DSS are hooligans working for a Dictator. Even the wearing of Mask is illegal.

They are cowardly that's why they are wearing masks to commit illegality. The daura secret service illiterates don't even know there is a facial recognition technology used to identify masked people nowadays.

The cowards are afraid of getting caught but will be brought to book when their Daura President master is kicked out.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Liquortales(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
that's Tavor X95 - 5.56 NATO 16.5"

Na Tar 21 be that bro
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigeria! They will leave topic affecting their lives & be debating about DSS guns.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
orisa37:
Good.
DSS are hooligans working for a Dictator. Even the wearing of Mask is illegal.

Bro... If you know their job description you'll know they need it.

Pis

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nice one, a woman like man..
Goodhead.... Which kind name be dat
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by phazotron(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
fuckerstard:

the official arms of the department of state services are:

tar-21 assault fifle

fn f2000

p90 (not in picture)

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by phazotron(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=OBJANDIBB post=70064638][/quote]

wrong. no unit of nigerian police uses it them.

those rifles are restricted to dss and some special forces units.
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Guestlander: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
sureheaven:
Foolish woman shouting like a wounded unchained mad dog.
When u guys suddenly shut down the National Assembly for good two months just to make sure the federal government is weakened and labeled incompetent, u didn’t back like dog then.

U ain’t seen nothing yet. Saraki will soon betray u the way he betrayed his father.

Don't mind her. Besides, she was barking at the wrong tree the people she was shouting at doesn't take orders from her. They are just doing their job.

1 Like

Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by decomaniaboss(f): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Slymonster:

Does he knows his village
buhary and so many others that have been governing Nigeria that know they village, what have they accomplished so far This is the reason why I said, "civilized" so since you are still from the 19th century stay there and wait for those that know their village
Re: Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) by Sagay212: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
FitnesScientist:

You have hands, go and buy a 2nd hand AK-47 and do the job yourself.

Do you have ak-47 for sale? ITI!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.