Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

Free Business Support Service For Smes!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Business Support Service For Smes!!! (259 Views)

FCMB And Systemspecs Sign MoU, Launch A Payroll Solution For SMEs / Union Bank Secures $200 Million OPIC Funding For Smes And Women Initiatives / Sterling Bank Unveils Auto Loan Scheme For Smes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Support Service For Smes!!! by micolaj: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2018
Dear Small Business Owners,

I provide free business support service to growing enterprise of small size.

The support service includes-book-keeping, accounting, and advisory support.

What value will this service add to your enterprise?

Accounting is the language of business, and knowing the health status of your business is crucial to growth and survival. In this support service, I will set up and manage a size-fit accounting system for your enterprise using a free paid software.

Independent and objective views bring rich inputs into business decison making. As an external support staff to your enterprise, I will work with your team to improve on business processes.

Technology is the future. I will introduce a free or low -budget Cloud- based Point of Sales(POS) system to manage front- end operation.

These and many more.

Note: The support service is only for those within these axis: Ikorodu - Ketu -Ojota and Ikeja- Maryland-Yaba.

It is free; just do any of the below to register your interest and further discuss.

Thank you.

Call or chat or PM

+234 818 225 2959

(1) (Reply)

Free Best Email Marketing Service Provider / Capital To Start A Business! / Customers Are Needed Within Nigeria And Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.