Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" (36419 Views)

My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Woman Spotted Sleeping At NASS Inauguration (Photos) / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by LadyNaija(f): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has urged Nigerians to rise up against the growing dictatorship of the All Progressive Party (APC) Federal Government.

While condemning the siege on the National Assembly by Federal Government Security Forces on Tuesday, Wike said the act had the capacity to truncate the nation’s democracy.

“All well meaning Nigerians should stand up against this dictatorship. All over the world this has never happened.

“Nigerians should not stand aloof and watch what is going on. This will consume so many people if we don’t rise against it.

“All members of the National Assembly should resist that anti-democratic attempt and stand-up to defend our democracy."

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/national-assembly-governor-wike-calls-on-nigerians-to-resist-dictatorship-264613.html

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Short rogue!
This country must be sanitize from rogue and killers called politicians
This is only a process, not the end.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by maddock(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:
Short rogue!

Criminals!!! When they loot, steal and kill they don't remember the international committee its only when Karma start catching up they would remember the existence of the International committee.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by buhariguy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
This kind of illegality never happened all over the world before,
that lest than 50% will elect senate president through the back door,
only one minority party will secretly elect senate president and deputy senate president without the knowledge of the majority party.

The Bible said,
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.
Illegality upon illegality make the both hands clean, and that is justice.
An eye for an eye,
Let me also remind the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist that those that will come to equity should come with clean hand.
The corrupt PDP don't have the locus standi and the morality to stop thief saraki removal.
It is not impeachment that required 2/3, it is call removal by payback with the highest number of senators present.

The same method thief saraki use to become senate president will also be use against him.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
maddock:

Criminals!!! When they loot, steal and kill they don't remember the international committee its only when Karma start catching up they would remember the existence of the International committee.
Don't mind them my brother.
This is the beginning of the end for the evil politicians in our country

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Metuh: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:
Short rogue! This country must be sanitize from rogue and killers called politicians This is only a process, not the end.
Yes o especially Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomole, Fashola, Amaechi e.t.c.

Only Zombies support corrupt politicians my brother. grin

195 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Munzy14(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Pained bmc crew infested this thread from ftc down...lol see frustration.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by dlondonbadboy: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
maddock:

Define karma!

7 Likes

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Kingosytex(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
This what the illiterate fulani man from daura has turned nigeria into but my happiness is that the man of GOD who gave the prophesy that led to bubu's victory in 2015 has prophesised that the tyrant will lose woefully in 2019

57 Likes

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Baggyrepsaj(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Metuh:

Yes o especially Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomole, Fashola, Amaechi e.t.c.

Only Zombies support corrupt politicians my brother. grin
Oh suddenly Apkabio is on the list?..... Was it not ur likes that supported him when he was on the other side?.......Dude, u r a hypocritical Zombie... cool not any way diff from the ones in Apc

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Metuh: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Baggyrepsaj:

Oh suddenly Apkabio is on the list?..... Was it not ur likes that supported him when he was on the other side?.......Dude, u r a hypocritical Zombie... cool not any way diff from the ones in Apc
ogbeni shut up! All politicians are the same.

I'm not like you who asslick them for peanuts. BMC oshi

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Baggyrepsaj(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Metuh:

ogbeni shut up! All politicians are the same.

I'm not like you who asslick them for peanuts. BMC oshi
Hahaha........ As usual a rag-tag pigdiot with no superior tact in a discuss, u hv been a proven asslicker of politicians(of Pdp extract) on this blogosphere yet u claim u know politicians are same? Dumb slowpoke, i put it to u again that u aint any diff from even d so called BMC folks hence, a HYPOCRITICAL ZOMBIE. Now go knock ur senile shenanigan self out. wink

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
buhariguy:
This kind of illegality never happened all over the world before that lest than 50% will elect senate president through the back door,
only one minority party will secretly elect senate president and deputy senate president without the knowledge of the majority party.

The Bible said,
An eye for an eye,
Let me also remind the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist that those that will come to equity should come with clean hand.
The corrupt PDP don't have the loco standing and the morality to stop thief saraki removal.
It is not impeachment that required 2/3, it is call removal by payback with the highest number of senators present.

The same method thief saraki use to become senate president will also be use against him.
bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by FarahAideed: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:
Short rogue!

And replace them with bloodthirsty Islamic terrorists? You have failed ...give us our thieves back if na so ...

9 Likes

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by FarahAideed: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
buhariguy:
This kind of illegality never happened all over the world before that lest than 50% will elect senate president through the back door,

The Bible said,
An eye for an eye,
The corrupt PDP don't have the loco standing and the morality to stop thief saraki removal.

Bla bla bla...go and sleep jare

6 Likes

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
buhariguy:

The Bible said,
An eye for an eye,

you're curse! illiterate islamic terrorist quoting BIBLE!!!

11 Likes

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:

And replace them with bloodthirsty Islamic terrorists? You have failed ...give us our thieves back if na so ...
You have ALWAYS been nothing but a failure in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by FarahAideed: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:

You have ALWAYS been nothing but a failure in life.

I am a failure yet I have seen more more money than you can ever dream off ...when you don ever buy brand new motor dash at least two people then come back and call me a failure ...

Smart I am smarter than you are

Property I get pass you

School I go pass you

Strong I strong pass you

Business I do pass you

Working experience I get pass you

Life I de chop am pass you

So Mr man what's your point ? Go play for bush zombie

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Kaycee9242(m): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Who shud rise with u yeye man? Are u all not same? Call ur children to rise with u. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Metuh: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Baggyrepsaj:

Hahaha........ As usual a rag-tag pigdiot with no superior tact in a discuss, u hv been a proven asslicker of politicians(of Pdp extract) on this blogoshere yet u claim u know politicians are same? Dumb slowpoke, i put it to u again that u aint any diff from even d so called BMC folks hence, a HYPOCRITICAL ZOMBIE. Now go knock ur senile shenanigan self out. wink

BMC are half-baked graduates. grin. See Engrish.

Half education is dangerous. Goan get enrolled in an adult education class. Olodo.

9 Likes

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:

I am a failure yet I have seen more more money than you can ever dream off ...when you don ever buy brand new motor dash at least two people then come back and call me a failure ...

Smart I am smarter than you are

Property I get pass you

School I go pass you

Strong I strong pass you

Business I do pass you

Working experience I get pass you

Life I de chop am pass you

So Mr man what's your point ? Go play for bush zombie
Hehehe cheesy wink
Smh!
Thank God for HUMILITY.
I can't start bragging with you here, neither anywhere.
Someone lying down on his mat in the corner of his papa room somewhere in his village making mouth like this!
Instead of coming as you are and let people help your misery in life!
Village people are really on top of your matter.
I'll rather continue to be faceless in this faceless forum.
Failure in life, let me leave you to your misery.
I don't laugh on people's dream, maybe one day soon, you will win BIG in your daily Bet9ja ticket.
Have you played your virtual today?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by justsayemma(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
really? if there was a siege, i dont support it. i remember when lawmakers had to climb d walls of the assembly complex, because there was a siege under Gej regime.am sure Wike remembers too.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by FarahAideed: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:

Hehehe cheesy wink
Smh!
Thank God for HUMILITY.
I can't stop bragging with you here.
Someone lying down on his mat in the corner of his papa room somewhere in his village making mouth like this!
Instead of coming as you are and let people help your misery in life!
Village people is really on top of your matter.
I'll rather continue to be faceless in this faceless forum.
Failure in life, let me leave you to your misery.
I don't laugh on people's dream, maybe one day soon, you will win BIG in your daily Bet9ja ticket.
Have you played your virtual today?

I don't need your help in life , I help people instead ...No matter who you are you can never have a better life than I do ..I swear to Almighty God ...no be your type fit show me anything no be your type

6 Likes

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:

I don't need your help in life , I help people instead ...No matter who you are you can never have a better life than I do ..I swear to Almighty God ...no be your type fit show me anything no be your type

Hehehe cheesy.
Cry of a pauper!
Abeg, go and find something meaningful to do with your life guy, rise up from that bug-infested mat.
Go and start begging for your normal Bet9ja booking numbers online.
I am busy at work for now, I'll check back after closing frok work.
Go play your virtual.
Bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by mbos: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:

Don't mind them my brother.
This is the beginning of the end for the evil politicians in our country

you people are stinking your future by making anti- democratic comment or what fela kuti called Crazy Demo, DEMOnstration of Crazy= Democracy

3 Likes

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by FarahAideed: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:

Hehehe cheesy.
Cry of a pauper!
Abeg, go and find something meaningful to do with your life guy, rise up from that bug-infested mat.
Go and start begging for your normal Bet9ja booking numbers online.
I am busy at work for now, I'll check back after closing frok work.
Go play your virtual.
Bye.

You are at work and I am in hotel room that cost your monthly salary daily ... So na rat race living you dey do sef...I thought you were a man of your own ... Me and you have nothing in common please so let's rest this .

5 Likes

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by omowolewa: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
We are watching,
Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:

You are at work and I am in hotel room that cost your monthly salary daily ... So na rat race living you dey do sef...I thought you were a man of your own ... Me and you have nothing in common please so let's rest this .
Lol cheesy, lying down on an old rugged mat in a hotel room?!
Dis Nairaland see, notin wey PERSON no go read!
Heheheh cheesy grin wink.
Next time, you will mind who restart a quote with saying rubbish!
Failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by Emycord: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
when is our next democracy destroying day ?

1 Like

Re: Wike Reacts To Masked DSS At NASS: "All Over The World This Has Never Happened" by veekid(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari is a tyrant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara / Nigerian Navy Presidential Fleet Review 2023 / Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.