Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) (42047 Views)

Governor Ododo Helps Bello Out Of Abuja Residence Amid EFCC, DSS siege / 2023: Fresh Crisis In PDP Over Saraki’s Rumoured Presidential Bid / PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by yazach: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
grin
honestly if a bloody revolution starts today
there are many apc bastards I'll kill angry

Ok

You that can not kill a foul

Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by Alva2018: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Like play like play things will shape itself
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by Bawizzo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Elder4sure:
The same way I'm about to ruffle nkeneukwenu bastard tongue
team mate, I am patiently waiting 4 the roast.
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by aigbeedo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
wilcox:
Verbal attack that one na attack, shread the destiny killer into pieces and let the dogs feed on him. Have they not caused us enough pain?
why u nor go shred them to pieces house gangsters gangster by mouth...
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by phastaphosto: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
The future's us, yet every citizen's in prison

God Bless Bukola Saraki, The honourable President , Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

You are the most gracious politician we have in Nigeria today

Continue to support due process, rule of law

Please if you have interest in the Presidency, please declare now. Win or loose Nigerians deserve the fresh ideas/sophistication you will bring to the campaign process

Gratitude in the presence of dominance #SARAKi2019
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by smirn(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
comos:
Good one by the youth

Nigerians must rise up against the tyrannical rule by APC
I wonder why Buhari is so soft even the clueless Hat man then was still applying some Force.
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by nsesam(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Those youths have bn brainwashed and they’re thinking one sided.
Why didn’t they challenge Saraki when he declared 60days recess when there are important issues to be deliberated about that will do the country favor

When tambuwal declared 60days recess in 2015 and decamped to apc was there no important issues to be deliberated on?
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by RexTramadol1: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Me I don talk my own

Make any nonsense person come offer me rubbish money to vote

I go beat am wit charm ni
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by kazeeyoung(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Na we vote 4 all dis (Senators & Honourables) , They are Showing us Indian Movie for House.. 2019 await u all.. cool cool
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by Bawizzo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
sureheaven:
Why didn’t they challenge Saraki when he declared 60days recess when there are important issues to be deliberated about that will do the country favor.

u need brain cells resuscitation...u know hear seh we don tire with bubu??
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by Softness147: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
sureheaven:
Why didn’t they challenge Saraki when he declared 60days recess when there are important issues to be deliberated about that will do the country favor.

You are so dumb. Every other paliament across the globe is on recess.Its the election bill whatever is so important,the fg should start from the one already appropriated then wait next month for the continuation. How long is September from today.
if so important why the fool call Buhari in london now.Why him travel nah??
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by Elder4sure(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Thanks partner. They will hear us.

Bawizzo:
team mate, I am patiently waiting 4 the roast.
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by bloodykiller: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
yazach:

Ok

You that can not kill a foul
i don't kill foul but i kill human beings just for fun
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by happney65: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
HonabFaj:
What is this impeachment all about

All this drama is not necessary
Let the house reconvene
Which part is the majority and which party is th minority .
If PDP is the Majority in the 8th assembly, Sen. Bukola Saraki should continue .
If APC is the Majority
The question is : Can a minority member be the leader of the Senate.

Sure..Anybody can be as long as he win 2/3rd of the House..Anything less than 2/3 is an illegal win and will be null and void in the court.
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by Temptee101(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mandynews:
They should just sell the country
Who wan buy a cursed product?
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by 35824L: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Those ones are the hired thugs that PDP senators brought with them.
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by sole26: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
sureheaven:

What are d important issues? Abi na huge amount allotted to coming elections? All over d world Parliament do go on recess. So let no one make no issue from dis. What is wrong is wrong. What d executive is using DSS to do is unlawful and unacceptable.
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by tomnmenace(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nofav0rs:
It's about to start; The Revolution

Very soon

cheesy
You sayyyy?

No be only revolution. Na revelation!!!
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by wilcox(m): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
aigbeedo:
why u nor go shred them to pieces house gangsters gangster by mouth...
who open gate for you?
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by Nofav0rs(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
tomnmenace:

cheesy
You sayyyy?

No be only revolution. Na revelation!!!
I'm not talking about cowards like you

"The man dies in all who keep silent in the face of tyranny." - Wole Soyinka
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by HonabFaj(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
happney65:

Sure..Anybody can be as long as he win 2/3rd of the House..Anything less than 2/3 is an illegal win and will be null and void in the court.

So, now that Sen.Saraki had joined the PDP
Are they going to have another election or he will continue because the APC being the majority can use that as an advantage to impeach him
They are not going to allow him continue as the Senate president if APC still remain the Majority.
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by Cmanforall: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
asobo:
I hope the international community are keenly watching as events unfolds. APC never again

Sorry to say this:
All these talks and issues of 'the international community' is watching, 'the world ' is watching, etc etc, doesn't solve any problem. Moreover, they have major issues they're concerned with. The problems in Nigeria is to be solved by Nigerians. Let's not depend on 'the international community ' or 'the world ' for Nigerians problems.

Again I was thrilled by the comments made by Sen.Ben Bruce this morning. The only threat he had to make on perpetrators of an unconstitutional act was based on foreign travels/ visas. This shows where their major interests lie- ABROAD, and not in Nigeria/Nigerians.
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by OlujobaSamuel: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
snadguy007:
If you need information on anything in Nigeria just add “Nairaland” to your Google search term. The people there have seen and experienced everything in this life.
lol, true, thats what I do whenever I wanna search for anything online that I want a nigerian view
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by yazach: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
i don't kill foul but i kill human beings just for fun

Kihikhikhikhi kihikhikhikhi. Laughing in Swahili

You done play game more than the game in fact you should be Called game killer

Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by GaggleNSwallow: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
They have failed! (APC)

They have failed! (APC)

They have failed! (APC)

They have failed! (APC) grin grin
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by mkoabiola: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Act 1scene 1
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by treasureboy09(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Venue please
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by happney65: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
HonabFaj:

So, now that Sen.Saraki had joined the PDP
Are they going to have another election or he will continue because the APC being the majority can use that as an advantage to impeach him
They are not going to allow him continue as the Senate president if APC still remain the Majority.

He can be impeached..Anything less than 2/3rd is an illegal impeachment and a dent on our democratic institution..that is what we are against..

Everything done must be within the Law..Anything otherwise is taking us back to the dark days of obasanjo when governors were impeached illegal and even kidnapped..

Our democratic institution is bigger than any Baga..

1 Like

Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by Greenbirth: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
smirn:

I wonder why Buhari is so soft even the clueless Hat man then was still applying some Force.
Aboki man spotted
Re: DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) by Splashme: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
comos:
Good one by the youth

Nigerians must rise up against the tyrannical rule by APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters / Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.