Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:18 PM

Anambra Man Narrates How The Police Shot A Driver Who Refused To Give Bribe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Man Narrates How The Police Shot A Driver Who Refused To Give Bribe (275 Views)

SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / Marine Policemen Allegedly Kill Boat Operator For Refusing To Give Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Man Narrates How The Police Shot A Driver Who Refused To Give Bribe by emmy9688: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
He said this Happened before his very eyes and he's ready to testify when called upon to do so.

Read:

"Before my very eyes the Metro Patrol Police shot this guy in a bid to intimidate his driver into parting way with bribe,they previously held me to obtain from me. They threw away my papers as they flee the scene.
I am posting this before they bury the evidence. I am an eyewitness,am ready to testify.
This happened at Agulu before the Unizik campus.”

Read up and See more gruesome pictureshttp://enigeria.com.ng/nigerian-man-narrates-how-the-police-shot-a-driver-who-refused-to-part-with-bribe-in-anambra

Mynd44

Re: Anambra Man Narrates How The Police Shot A Driver Who Refused To Give Bribe by CodeTemplar: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
The life of a Nigerian is lower in value than a pet rabbit in Britain.

(1) (Reply)

Omg! girl Chops Off Boyfriend’s Pen!s In Jigawa / Photo: 27-year Old Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Ibadan. / Two Malaysians Caned In Public For 'attempting Lesbian Sex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.