Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion (32940 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by wingmanII: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
everozone:
Senseless statement.
Very dumb and stupid.
If the Dss DG is working for the senate president instead of the president who appointed him doesn't that tell you that the country is in worse trouble.
Some of these BMC guys are completely shallow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by kazeeyoung(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Saraki and his people play script for my country grin grin
I guess they are not ready resume, that's brain behind it..

We vote for them and now they forming invisible cool cool 2019 around the corner ..... PVC is the key
Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by mizzy007(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
I saw everything in pic except the coaster bus that drive the other senators in
Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by Temptee101(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
If the tyrant was half intelligent and knowledgeable as these two eloquent men, we wouldn't have been in this mess
Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by everozone: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
wingmanII:

Very dumb and stupid.
If the Dss DG is working for the senate president instead of the president who appointed him doesn't that tell you that the country is in worse trouble.
Some of these BMC guys are completely shallow.
The so called BMC guys have lost their senses of reasoning.They are doomed for life.They are those set of people who sale their conscience for crumbs.We have to pity for them.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by Temptee101(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Saraki the writer and director of the entire script is now claiming ignorance.

Your mole and the one you told to act this script has been arrested and you will be next
You have no shame, ok let's assume he was behind it, are you and your likes not ashamed that this could happen under the tyrant's nose, his own right man was effectively used against him. Is he not a dullard?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by jeffoe(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Which rule is it he saying. Is it the one that was forged that made him become senate president
Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by ndubuisi6: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dr. Saraki has a pre-informed instinct, and Goodluck. so minding wat to do in anything relating to him should be considered firsthand. he has a mighty Brain than the pple trying to fight him.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by Teibaba(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Only God in heaven knows the side that's free.

The blood of d innocent ones could be crying for vengeance.

Nigeria is too busy for my understanding.
Karma they said its a bitch

Let's see how it rolls
Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by omoelerin1: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
intruxive:

Dont mind them, am sure they didnt see the sack part coming. Now they are quickly putting out statements
So it is saraki that now control the security agencies?
You and your lots are useless and shameless politicians.

j
Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
lawbabs:

saraki was able to hit his target - YOUR BRAIN!

I now agree and now strongly hold the view that buhari supporters has no brain...
Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by tesppidd: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
He said pro government legislators were at another location signing impeachment.

Why did they wait till this morning before signing the impeachment?

Why didn't they sign it long before now and just enter as early as 6am to commence impeachment?

Why did they have to wait till the day Saraki convened a meeting to take their impeachment signatures into the house?

Why is it that the impeachment list shown to the world did not have any signatures and was written by the same hand writing?

Saraki you can only fool wailers and Igbos.

Saraki your father!
Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by Pchidexy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
lawbabs:

saraki was able to hit his target - YOUR BRAIN!
You don't even have a brain. Buhari and APC have eaten your #5brain
Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by samisj4real(m): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
Wise words from an intelligently driven leader

It's a slam on Nigerians that a terrorist is sitting somewhere in London watching television and at the same time raping & murdering our Democracy back home

Even here in America, my white folks are beginning to like Saraki's way of leadership as it is economically and developmentally driven.

Many of them wished Trump to be impeached just to experience a leader like Saraki for the meantime

Many of them vows to accompany me to Nigeria to help vote out a bad leader and eventually install an exposed & educated leader as President

Even though we Americans have an old man as our president

We do have an educated one

There are some things illiteracy can't govern
what should make me sure that you're in amerika?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by kabillionaire(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Who knows whether it's the International Community that prevailed on baba?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 08, 2018
Naija na wah

Re: Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion by Adhocnaira: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2018
SolutionMee:
Wise words from an intelligently driven leader

It's a slam on Nigerians that a terrorist is sitting somewhere in London watching television and at the same time raping & murdering our Democracy back home

Even here in America, my white folks are beginning to like Saraki's way of leadership as it is economically and developmentally driven.

Many of them wished Trump to be impeached just to experience a leader like Saraki for the meantime

Many of them vows to accompany me to Nigeria to help vote out a bad leader and eventually install an exposed & educated leader as President

Even though we Americans have an old man as our president

We do have an educated one

There are some things illiteracy can't govern

lol, you funny
Even here in America, my white folks are beginning to like Saraki's way of leadership as it is economically and developmentally driven. EXAMPLE BEIGN KWARA STATE RIGHT?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay / Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase / Lady Donates Office For Peter Obi Campaign In Jos (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.