Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR (64275 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / How Amaechi Got Buhari To Suspend Hadiza Bala Usman Amid ‘Cold War’ - The Cable / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Ibranur55: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
You tried Brainy man, shioo! You better joint the train before it move
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by BetaThings: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
lefulefu:
How will Saraki arrange with DSS to block his own party members from entering the house. I dont believe this story. What i believe is that this DSS drama that happened this morning was staged by the federal govt.

To embarass the FG?
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Ngokafor(f): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
ÀPC and her demonic supporters deserve shots in the head.....Instead of committing suicide for being serial failures,they have resorted to their usual lies and blame games

Failed coup plotters.
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Ibranur55: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
osazsky:
they can believe anything that was how I told one buhari supporter that the
. Cable-stayed bridge. The Russky Bridge in Vladivostok which has a central span of 1104 metres. has been bought by dangotee if u see how e come dey shout DAT Hausa and afonja are making us proud ,he said so after he bought assenal he still had cash to buy d govt bridge, just say anything to them they will believe ,their brain na one yellow substance dey inside definitely not white am certain it's poo
See you brainy man,Shioo! You better join the Train before it too late...
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:
Hahahahahah zombies are such a shameless bunch..Just imagine the ridiculous narrative ..This confirms what I have always said that to be a zombie you need an IQ of below 30 and a satanic heart for spewing lies .....

So Saraki from Illorin was using the DSS boss a special loyalist from Daura hand picked by the President grin grin

At same time Adams Oshiomole was handing out impeachment instruction to loyalists grin grin

So was it Saraki that also instructed the DSS to lock his own loyalists outside ?

Was it Saraki that was collecting impeachment signatures earlier today ?

Was it Saraki that also brought the two detachments of policemen that supported the DSS today ?

grin grin zombies and ridiculous lies sef hahahahahah
did u just said saraki from ilorin.lol now i knew who needs to upgrade his iQ

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Arkayn: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Story and fabrications.

Stories father do tell their 2 and 3 years old children....

Abeg OP bring up something useful....

We all know sowore is working for buhari....is a fact....we know well.....forget his presidential gimmicks....

Imagine fp....these mods are apc apologist...

Daura executed a coup, it failed and he is now sacrificed....and they are trying to twist the issue

Finally sowore is the owner of Sahara reporters and has not been in good terms with saraki....

Trust Sahara reporters news at ur own peril.

Nigerian youths are some of the DUMBEST set of young people ever seen in this world. Finally we have somebody like a SOWORE/ MOGHALU who are willing to fight for us and completely alter the doomed trajectory of this country, but we busy insulting them and defending known incompetents and rogues like the likes of Buhari and Saraki. Shame on us, we deserve what we get. The rest of the world will continue leave us far behind.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by FarahAideed: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Muhammedsuly:
did u just said saraki from ilorin.lol now i knew who needs to upgrade his iQ

The syntax would be now " I know" and not now " I knew"..... you see why I say zombies have very low IQs
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by psucc(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sahara Reporters . . . an appendage of APC (ACN faction) government.

Even Sowore's presidential bid is sponsored from the APC government. I doubt Sowore's credibility
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Topmaike007(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mace invasion to nass invasion,naija don tire me...I want to relocate biko to another country pls
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by megareal: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
sanpipita:
Reading this thread and shaking my head, these people take Nigerians for nothing, anyone who believes this crap should donate his brain for research
I swear I'm so shocked to read the comments here. It's like majority of the people here have lost their reasoning faculties. How can any sane thinking person even believe this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by thatigboman: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
sarrki:
I agreed the National Assembly invasions was staged
staged by?
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Sleekfingers: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Arkayn:

Nigerian youths are some of the DUMBEST set of young people ever seen in this world. Finally we have somebody like a SOWORE/ MOGHALU who are willing to fight for us and completely alter the doomed trajectory of this country, but we busy insulting them and defending known incompetents and rogues like the likes of Buhari and Saraki. Shame on us, we deserve what we get. The rest of the world will continue leave us far behind.

You are on point. We deserve everything we are getting. Brainless youth supporting them.

This is just the beginning. Shebi them still they see garri drink.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by kindnyce(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:
Hahahahahah zombies are such a shameless bunch..Just imagine the ridiculous narrative ..This confirms what I have always said that to be a zombie you need an IQ of below 30 and a satanic heart for spewing lies .....

So Saraki from Illorin was using the DSS boss a special loyalist from Daura hand picked by the President grin grin

At same time Adams Oshiomole was handing out impeachment instruction to loyalists grin grin

So was it Saraki that also instructed the DSS to lock his own loyalists outside ?

Was it Saraki that also brought the two detachments of policemen that supported the DSS today ?

Mr ITK
SHOW US THE CLIP WHERE OSHIOMHOLE WAS MOVING ROUND WITH IMPEACHMENT LETTERS FOR SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by FarahAideed: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
kindnyce:

Mr ITK
SHOW US THE CLIP WHERE OSHIOMHOLE WAS MOVING ROUND WITH IMPEACHMENT LETTERS FOR SIGNATURE

Shame on all Buhari Zombies
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
BetaThings:

To embarass the FG?
by elements in the Govt.... Dem oshiomole and co. Their plan na to remove saraki from im position by all means possible. But that Saraki would be the one who staged this drama this morning i find that hard to believe. For what gain?
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
sirBLUNT:
don't mind them,our mumu don do,the fed govt is a big threat to our democracy it reminded me of 2014 when the stop tambuwal from entering the complex...
the true story will soon begin to unravelcheesy.lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Arkayn:

Moghalu is a disgrace to Ndigbo....who told him igbos need presidency....he is a shameless he goat....to have declared such...

Igbos don't need Nigeria damned presidency.....
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by sanpipita(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
megareal:

I swear I'm so shocked to read the comments here. It's like majority of the people here have lost their reasoning faculties. How can any sane thinking person even believe this.

Most of them are paid agents sha, using different moniker to drive their evil agenda
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Oblang(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
truthstands01:
What a deceit from APC! Who appointed Daura and for how many years has he been on that position causing mayhem in the country with no single retraction or caution from the president. Let's not deceive ourselves. He was sacked because he couldn't deliver a simple task of proving security cover for the minority APC senators to impeach Saraki. This government is hell bent to destroy Nigeria and our democracy but they have lost totally.

Where was the APC senator that wanted to impeach Saraki in the premises of the NA when PDP started their drama...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by fillagefiful: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kyase:

Akpabio leaked the link between saraki and Daura and that got Daura sacked, now why are pdp angry that Daura got sacked... cheesy

And you were there.
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by helinues: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Minjim:
This could also mean that Saraki orchestrated the police in front of his house . How could he had gotten to the Nass that day if truly his house was barricaded

Wait oo

Could that be true?
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by maasoap(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:

It was APC handwork, yet PDP lawmakers were allowed to stroll in with confidence? Lol.
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by maasoap(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
psucc:
Sahara Reporters . . . an appendage of APC (ACN faction) government.

Even Sowore's presidential bid is sponsored from the APC government. I doubt Sowore's credibility

And you have danced so many times over many news carried by Sowore/SR against the Buhari's administration. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Falcaoalih123: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
. hmmm
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Benbellamor: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
It is Official Now, Its Very Dangerous Reading Stories Emanating from BMC crews, Glance at it But Dont Digest, Dont Meditate...Move To read other stories and jokes
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by FarahAideed: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
maasoap:

It was APC handwork, yet PDP lawmakers were allowed to stroll in with confidence? Lol.

I know you as a smart chap but you have heels dug deep into this Buharist stuff foe sectarian reasons ...Bro I know you know that Malian Daura had nothing to with Buhari but enjoy Sir
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by DozieInc(m): 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:

They say questions exposes deception... you asked right questions.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by naijajobx: 4:16am On Aug 08, 2018
ohh
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2018
papiforreal:
Every sane person knows Daura was working with Saraki from the moment he connived with Saraki to torpedo Magus confirmation.
Lawal Daura has overplayed his hands. He was so comfortable in his intrigues that he never saw a day like this coming. As with everything, his hour had finally arrived. No appointee has openly undermined and sabotaged this administration than the sacked DSS DG.

Lawal Daura it was who physically blocked the EFCC from arresting the ex DSS and NIA chiefs. Lawal Daura it was who converted the DSS into a personal force for his own personal biddings. All through this, the president has never deemed it fit to even query the sacked DSS DG.

The president no doubt deserves credit for allowing Osinbajo to do his job and act in full capacity in his absence, he has raised the bar of vice-presidential freedom and independence to a level not seeing before. Nothing will take away this credit and history will look at this favourably.

But his failure to get rid of incompetent and bad aides has done so much damage to his image, to his presidency and to the legacy that he's trying to build. If Mr. President had been proactive in dismissing bad and incompetent aides, the story would have been completely different from where we are today.
can you hear yourself ''Daura working for Saraki'' how on earth is that possible with Buhari and his family members running this country?

I am not against your loyalty to Buhari or whoever you support, but logically your statement doesnt add up
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by maasoap(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

I know you as a smart chap but you have heels dug deep into this Buharist stuff foe sectarian reasons ...Bro I know you know that Malian Daura had nothing to with Buhari but enjoy Sir

By sectarian, you meant religion, right? If yes, you're wrong. I don't support politician because of religion but my support for Buhari is solely based on his integrity. No Nigeria politician alive comes close.
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by KwoiZabo(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

It was Daura that deployed Police not DSS to block Senate president and his deputy the other day.
It was Daura that blocked Benue State House of Assembly
It was DSS that aided Omo-Agege to escape with mace abi?
Ogbeni modify your post and include these ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right / Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.