Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,884 members, 7,806,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

When Genotype Becomes A Barrier - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Genotype Becomes A Barrier (1242 Views)

Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? / Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Genotype Becomes A Barrier by tunmininu(f): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2007
My girlfriend is really in a bad state now cos of this.He loves this guy so very much and they've been looking forward to getting married but unfortunately,they are both AS.
She really loves this guy very much an she is really devastated about the whole situation.she has already concluded that she will go ahead and marry him against all odds and that they will both pray to God so that they won't give birth to SS children,but could that be possibe.
I've tried to make her see reasons but she wouldn't want to listen.I need ur urgent responses because i don't want her to put herself in a  mess that she would regret for the rest of her life. sad
Re: When Genotype Becomes A Barrier by goldwater(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2007
hi this is the best chance 4 both of the to work away.i mean out of the relationship.There is no point trying, the isue of the Gynotype thing can not be over emphasized.Come to think of it the lost time i taking care of the SS child,the Extra care u give 2 that child.tell them 2 see one,may be in a Hospital,and ask the parent of such-What they've been passing thru
Re: When Genotype Becomes A Barrier by busygirl(f): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2007
I av a friend who died of sickle cell, His parents were devasted cos he was preparing for his ssce wen he died. D pain he brought his family could av been avoided if his parents had broken up wen it was easier to. I blame ur friend because she wasn't concious of d fact dat she was a carrier. Her first point of duty is to know a guy's genotype b4 dating, Now dat it's difficult 4 dem 2 break up, i think dey need professional counselling.
Re: When Genotype Becomes A Barrier by English1(f): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2007
Perhaps they could agree to adopt children instead of having their own.
Re: When Genotype Becomes A Barrier by viee(f): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2007
i feel for your friend. sad

it reminds me of my boss sometime in the past.he met his wife during NYSC, they dated for several years, then wamted to get maried but it turns out there were both AS.
you can imagine the pain and agony!
they were both frm learned homes so naturally, the parents said capital no to dem gettin married.
but dose two?
actually, they believe in the efficacy of prayers.even at this period, they were both virgins
na so im tell me ooooooo grin
anyway, they went into ptayers, first for their parents to agree and for them to hv healty kids.
today, they ar married, they have a gal n two boys!
i dnt know how ur friend n her oga believe and pray, i do knw that miracles happen!
howeva, if they break up, she/he shld b positive that d God that provided the first babe/guy will bring anoda.
i can hear Amen grin[

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship / 76% Of Women Use Wrong Bra Size! Do You? / Nigerians All Over The World Are Falling In Love With Her. Are U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.