Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Glo Double Data Is Back! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Double Data Is Back! (5679 Views)

Xpressverify Has Access To Nigerians’ NIN, Data & Is Making Money From It / Latest MTN Data Plans For 2019 - MTN Data Is Now Cheaper / MTN Monthly Data Is Fake! Stop Using It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by chuxjay(m): 6:01am On Aug 09, 2018
Infinix note 4 pro with 3Gb RAM and 32Gb ROM. Perfect working order with X-Pen and casing. No fault whatsoever, perfect working condition. Call 08132261214

Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by sheggsliveth: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2018
I beg who have clue on ntel shop in egbada if wawu sim is available.. Am about visiting there now and don't wanna waste my time and money
Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by jamesbridget13(f): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
donhils:

You're not sure and you're arguing with someone that's sure? Na wa oh
so for me to reply u mean I am arguing with u. I no get ur time I beg
Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by Bobbybenard(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Best thing to do is to get a 4G sim, since I got one I've never had any problems with speed. Even in the far away Ekiti.
please where can I upgrade my glo 3g SIM to 4G sim in Ado Ekiti or get glo 4G sim in Ado Ekiti? Awaiting your swift response
Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bobbybenard:
please where can I upgrade my glo 3g SIM to 4G sim in Ado Ekiti or get glo 4G sim in Ado Ekiti? Awaiting your swift response
I'm not a Glo representative or anything but I think you can switch at any of their shops.
Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by goldtooth: 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Aldebaran:
Who cares...

I can't come and give myself higher High Blood Pressure grin

When I dey enjoy my N1k 12gb and N3k 48gb grin
Please share which network and how?
Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by Aldebaran(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2018
goldtooth:

Please share which network and how?
Ntel 4g

1 Like

Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by Rilwayne001: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2018
Harmoneasy:
;Di just got 50 tetrabyte thanks

Are you related to LAI MUHAMMED? sad
Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by Harmoneasy: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Are you related to LAI MUHAMMED? sad
You should have ask the steWpid Op that posted the nonsense.
Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by obyback: 12:02am On Aug 15, 2018
Obascoetubi:
help brother with 1gb na 07055889364
Smh
Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by ryfoz(m): 12:23am On Aug 15, 2018
Obascoetubi:

help brother with 1gb na

Glo doesn't share specific data size (at least not anynore): it's either he adds you as co-user or gift you a data of your own (like buying it for yu from his own line) but I doubt it you will get any grin
Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by ryfoz(m): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Remember they've always given this data under different "names", I'm just happy its back. I subscribed for 7.2 GB and got this. If I'd known I'd have subscribed for more. Apparently they now call it "Oga SIM Bonus". I didn't migrate to any plan or do anything special. As you can see from the text the only condition (as usual) for this plan to remain is to renew it before the plan ends.

Pls which device are you using? Pls tell me it's note Infinix Note series embarassed
Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by ryfoz(m): 12:27am On Aug 15, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Best thing to do is to get a 4G sim, since I got one I've never had any problems with speed. Even in the far away Ekiti.

And your device is?

This glo 700Mhz frequency hard to find na especially in other brands like Gionee e.t.c
Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by Boyco: 12:51am On Aug 15, 2018
Please I tried to subscribe to my normal 2500 fr 7.2 GB ..but I got an error saying " sorry you cannot extend your plan anymore" , does it mean I can't sub again
Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2018
CAN YOU FVCKING IMAGINE grin grin grin grin

Nigerian bloggers have no creativity, no sense, none of them even make any effort to do the slightest bit of research. Diligent bloggers would've called Glo customer care to find out what this is all about.

My friend just subscribed and didn't get the bonus so I decided to Google what the bonus was about, and the first 5 blog pages that showed up typed trash and stole MY SCREENSHOT grin grin , see ehn, I'm going to sue all of you for intellectual theft and get your blogs taken down. You are all mad grin grin grin

ryfoz:

Pls which device are you using? Pls tell me it's note Infinix Note series embarassed

ryfoz:

And your device is?

This glo 700Mhz frequency hard to find na especially in other brands like Gionee e.t.c

I use a Tecno Camon CX and have been using it for well over a year now, withuot a single scratch or fault. It serves every purpose I need it for and I guess its price has reduced since its not the latest phone in the series. Its a really good buy imo.
Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by ryfoz(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
AnonyNymous:
CAN YOU FVCKING IMAGINE grin grin grin grin

Nigerian bloggers have no creativity, no sense, none of them even make any effort to do the slightest bit of research. Diligent bloggers would've called Glo customer care to find out what this is all about.

My friend just subscribed and didn't get the bonus so I decided to Google what the bonus was about, and the first 5 blog pages that showed up typed trash and stole MY SCREENSHOT grin grin , see ehn, I'm going to sue all of you for intellectual theft and get your blogs taken down. You are all mad grin grin grin

I use a Tecno Camon CX and have been using it for well over a year now, withuot a single scratch or fault. It serves every purpose I need it for and I guess its price has reduced since its not the latest phone in the series. Its a really good buy imo.

Ok, tnx...
Re: Glo Double Data Is Back! by sugerbaby(f): 12:28am On Aug 16, 2018
Please Nairalanders help,I subscribed my Glo sim but I can't access my WhatsApp and Facebook page.The only page opening is just the nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 / How To Recharge Your Phone With Atm. / See The Response Mark Zuckerberg Gave Facebook User Over Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.