Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:49 AM

Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze (8315 Views)

Prof. Ben Nwabueze Dies At 92, Ten Years After Begging God For More Five Years / IG Should Reverse Sacking Of Pregnant Officer, Omotola Olajide / Biafra: Buhari Not In ‘mecca’, Nnamdi Kanu Provides ‘pictorial Evidence’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by asawanathegreat(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2018
Let me go and meet APC leader in London and tell them, I will be right back.
Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by justtoodark: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2018
you allowed some numnuts from europe to put you in trouble in nigeria....

deal with it alone....!!!!...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by mpianya39(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2018
RealNaijaQuin:

Aka m di n'elu nwanne grin

Udo Nwanne grin grin grin Aji azu ife gi kwanu grin grin
Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by SokotoCaliphate: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2018

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=SokotoCaliphate post=70092301][/quote]

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by Sleekfingers: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2018
SokotoCaliphate:
BUHARI IS A JIHADIST, ISLAMIST
THE FULANI JIHADISTS GOING AS HERDSMEN ARE CARRYING OUT KILLINGS ALL OVER MIDDLE BELT NIGERIA AND EVEN ATTACKING SOLDIERS, BUT BUHARI WENT AHEAD TO BUDGET UP TO N170 BILLION FOR THEIR PRIVATE RANCHING BUSINESS,

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS SUPPORTING KILLERS AGAINST INNOCENT ZOOGERIANS, MOST OF THE KILLERS ARE FROM NIGER RUPUBLIC AND CHAD
ZOOGERIANS WILL SEE THE REAL KILLINGS WHEN NIGER REPUBLIC IS CONNECTED BY RAILWAY, KILLINGS WILL NEVER STOP UNTILL YOU LOST CONTROL OF YOUR LAND

So na buhari say make herdsmen to kill? Another mofo spotted

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by phase1: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2018
He reverse am oo, he no reverse am oo. E no 'kwansign' us IPOB is still LEGALLY recognized in more than 120 countries worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by zinizta: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2018
SternProphet:

It is better to be a significant part of a big thing than a big part of a small thing. This IPOB ideology is anti Igbo. I served in what is now Abia State. Visitors are treated like VIP. An Igbo man also travels to the most distant places, most remote areas to do business and comes back rich and peaceful every year.

There is serious demonic activity overlaying this IPOB thing and what some people want to harvest is human blood or mass sin that wins souls for Satan. No human being breathing God's oxygen chose where he was born. Diversity is also beyond human control although you can ask GOD why he did not make everybody Igbo...i am sure he will answer you with a lot of ANGER.

There comes a time to get out of the STUPIDITY business.

If Igbo Presidency is an issue, grab it. If only restructuring is the issue, patience will get it. Buhari is not against restructuring that does not victimize the north and does not allow corrupt politicians go free by pressing ethnic buttons . Please read the emboldened twice to understand that restructuring is very very easy with Buhari.

Only low IQ people think not victimizing North equals victimizing South. Only evil people want vorrupt people to go free. Igbos value hard work, good reputation and family name. So what then is the problem?.

Double thumbs up. ...
Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by akiOYIBO: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
RealNaijaQuin:
Lol
I'm an Igbo but that doesn't make me Biafran
This Biafra of a thing is one of the weirdest things I ever seen...
Let's work had to make Nigeria better
I'm proud of the nation I was born into cheesy

Meanwhile,
A British scholarship is currently ongoing, please apply now before the deadline!
100% free...
You are not Igbo and I doubt you're Nigerian at all.
Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by SokotoCaliphate: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sleekfingers:

So na buhari say make herdsmen to kill? Another mofo spotted

YOU'RE A ZOMBIE, WHY DOES BUHARI PROTECT THE KILLER JIHADISTS,
WHY HAS BUHARI NOT ARRESTED MIYETTI ALLAH AFTER MIYETTI ALLAH CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITIES OF BENUE KILLINGS AND THREATENED TO KILL MORE ON ''BBC HAUSA''

BUHARI IS FIGHTING BENUE STATE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE HE BANNED GREASING.

YOU'RE A ZOMBIE
Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by SokotoCaliphate: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=70092407][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=SokotoCaliphate post=70093110][/quote]

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by SokotoCaliphate: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=70093457][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by phase1: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
SternProphet:

It is better to be a significant part of a big thing than a big part of a small thing. This IPOB ideology is anti Igbo. I served in what is now Abia State. Visitors are treated like VIP. An Igbo man also travels to the most distant places, most remote areas to do business and comes back rich and peaceful every year.

There is serious demonic activity overlaying this IPOB thing and what some people want to harvest is human blood or mass sin that wins souls for Satan. No human being breathing God's oxygen chose where he was born. Diversity is also beyond human control although you can ask GOD why he did not make everybody Igbo...i am sure he will answer you with a lot of ANGER.

There comes a time to get out of the STUPIDITY business.

If Igbo Presidency is an issue, grab it. If only restructuring is the issue, patience will get it. Buhari is not against restructuring that does not victimize the north and does not allow corrupt politicians go free by pressing ethnic buttons . Please read the emboldened twice to understand that restructuring is very very easy with Buhari.

Only low IQ people think not victimizing North equals victimizing South. Only evil people want vorrupt people to go free. Igbos value hard work, good reputation and family name. So what then is the problem?.

Shut your stinky yoruba dumboharist mouth. You are not intelligent enough to tell Igbos whether Biafra is good for them or not. What effontery! Heck you can't even feed your disease-ridden family 3 times daily but you think you are qualified to preach to the Igbos about Biafra. A tribe that existed before the ancestor of your rotten pedophilic tribe was kicked out of heaven according to your fables?

Does the actualization of Biafra take away from your table? If yes, then you should starve till you learn to be independent and self-reliant.
Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by SokotoCaliphate: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=70093457][/quote] MIDDLE FINGER

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by phase1: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=SokotoCaliphate post=70093690][/quote]

Kai Alhaji, this one go pain fukafuka the boring abooki muslimumudeen. grin grin
Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=SokotoCaliphate post=70093690][/quote]

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
phase1:

Kai Alhaji, this one go pain fukafuka the boring abooki muslimumudeen. grin grin

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
SokotoCaliphate:
MIDDLE FINGER

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by Sleekfingers: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
SokotoCaliphate:

YOU'RE A ZOMBIE, WHY DOES BUHARI PROTECT THE KILLER JIHADISTS,
WHY HAS BUHARI NOT ARRESTED MIYETTI ALLAH AFTER MIYETTI ALLAH CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITIES OF BENUE KILLINGS AND THREATENED TO KILL MORE ON ''BBC HAUSA''

BUHARI IS FIGHTING BENUE STATE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE HE BANNED GREASING.

YOU'RE A ZOMBIE

Where is your evidence? Mofo like you just concoct stories. And spitting thrash and wailing online.

I am not in support of any killing. It is responsibility government to protect lives and property of the citizens.

Brainless people like you and your likes, will shouting buhari up and down like headless chicken. How do expect buhari to support the killing of his citizens. Is it a crime to be a Fulani man.

Olofo person
Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by ChristineC: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
justtoodark:
no way....

they did a hugh mistake....

the day they threw stuff at a military patrol,i knew its game over for them....

you dont piss off military people....they dont play games....
the mistake is you thinking Nigeria have military grin grin grin

Boys scouts & terrorists don't become soldiers because they use camouflage.
Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by SokotoCaliphate: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Where is your evidence? Mofo like you just concoct stories. And spitting thrash and wailing online.

I am not in support of any killing. It is responsibility government to protect lives and property of the citizens.

Brainless people like you and your likes, will shouting buhari up and down like headless chicken. How do expect buhari to support the killing of his citizens. Is it a crime to be a Fulani man.

Olofo person

You're a zombie like I said before, Buhari is a jihadist, he is even using Nigerian military to protect the killer jihadists(herdsmen)
like I said before, why has Buhari not arrested Miyetti-allah who claimed responsibilities of Benue people and threatened to kill more on ''BBC Hausa''

why is Buhari calling for states to give their land to Fulani for their private business, why were police and army giving way for killer herdsmen in Middle bELT, why did Buhari budget 170billion naira for Fulani Jihadists
WHY HAS BUHARI NOT DECLARED FULANI JIHADISTS HERDSMEN TERRORIST?
Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by Ebeano49(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=RealNaijaQuin post=70090415]Lol
I'm an Igbo but that doesn't make me Biafran
This Biafra of a thing is one of the weirdest things I ever seen...
Let's work had to make Nigeria better
I'm proud of the nation I was born into cheesy

"I'm an Igbo..." No, you are not. I bu otele okuko.
Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by SokotoCaliphate: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=70093767][/quote]

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by justtoodark: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
ChristineC:
the mistake is you thinking Nigeria have military grin grin grin

Boys scouts & terrorists don't become soldiers because they use camouflage.

and they showed you otherwise....

you dont mess with the military of any nation on earth....

nigeria is not a colony....

that ended in 1960....

ipob should go get their facts right before messing around...

what happened to the shias is nothing when they concentrate on ipob.....
Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by ChristineC: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
justtoodark:

and they showed you otherwise....

you dont mess with the military of any nation on earth....

nigeria is not a colony....

that ended in 1960....

ipob should go get their facts right before messing around...

what happened to the shias is nothing when they concentrate on ipob.....
how can they show me anything? I have no business with shitholes.

Perhaps they should concentrate their rusty rifles on Boko Haram cum Herdsmen, and limit the bad joke they have become to the world.
Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=SokotoCaliphate post=70096433][/quote]

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by SokotoCaliphate: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=70097855][/quote]

I have your time, it's not paining me that you're stupid

2 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by gidgiddy: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
SternProphet:

So because the Igbo man travels to distant places, he has no right to a separate country? If that were the case then nobody deserves their own country

There comes a time to get out of the STUPIDITY business

Wake up, this is the 21st century. Where you were born has nothing to do with anything. You have the right to agitate for a separate country aside from the one Lord Lugard gave you.

You are a Nigerian? You go to celebrate your freedom and independence from the British every 1st October? So what is hard for you to understand that some other people want their freedom and independence from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Buhari Should Reverse IPOB Ban - Prof. Ben Nwabueze by justtoodark: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
gidgiddy:

Thanks for letting us know that the Nigerian Army was created to kill unarmed Nigerian citizens. I used to think it it was their duty to protect the defenceless, I didn't know it was the other way round

i was told,sense dont make sense to people like you....

i dont even care.....just dont mess around with a nations army........

silly and dangerous idea....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzodinma Presents N381bn Budget To Imo Assembly / 2015 Presidential Election - Final Prediction / Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.