Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Soo Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soo Depressed (3555 Views)

Beast Movie 2022(one Of The Best Movies Have Watch Soo Far Dis Year) Add / Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! / SEE IT: I Took This Action And Got This Cool Result. To Be Deleted Soo [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soo Depressed by Stellamariss(f): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Am so heart broken ..very hurt and depressed,, After all my hardworking and night class .two carryovers.. need someone to cheer me up.

Re: Soo Depressed by amaniro: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
When you're always with your phone ' typical African parent talk. Dear don't feel bad its not final, you can still soar higher.
Re: Soo Depressed by SUPERPACK: 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
so why do you miss C.A constantly? you have to be serious with anything called CA.

1 Like

Re: Soo Depressed by Stellamariss(f): 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
amaniro:
When you're always with your phone ' typical African parent talk. Dear don't feel bad its not final, you can still soar higher.
thanks dear
Re: Soo Depressed by Stellamariss(f): 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
SUPERPACK:
so why do you miss C.A constantly? you have to be serious with anything called CA.
am always serious when it come to education.. I don't play with my studies, is just DAT the lecturer did not add my CA..I don't know y.
Re: Soo Depressed by doctore212(m): 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Don't worry, everything will be fine. Many grate men and women had hitches in thier life. This will just make u better. cheer up dear

1 Like

Re: Soo Depressed by Stellamariss(f): 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
SUPERPACK:
I did not miss it I wrote the assignment and the quiz ,I don't know y dis is happening to me
Re: Soo Depressed by SUPERPACK: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Stellamariss:
I did not miss it I wrote the assignment and the quiz ,I don't know y dis is happening to me
do you have any problem with the lecturers that failed to add your CA.
Re: Soo Depressed by lilmax(m): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
except circumstances, you have the ability to change your results

as far you do the right thing, this is what most people do not know in higher institutions

you act smart, no kill your self with hard work

1 Like

Re: Soo Depressed by Stellamariss(f): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
doctore212:
Don't worry, everything will be fine. Many grate men and women had hitches in thier life. This will just make u better. cheer up dear
thank u dear
Re: Soo Depressed by Stellamariss(f): 12:00am On Aug 08, 2018
SUPERPACK:
noo ..not at all,they don't even know me
Re: Soo Depressed by Stellamariss(f): 12:04am On Aug 08, 2018
SUPERPACK:
my annoyance in all this is I will now go for two years IT instead of one year..if u have any carryover in ur yr two(ND2)u will go for two years IT
Re: Soo Depressed by lindq: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2018
Hey Stella. You're brilliant, I can see that from your other courses. I had 3 carryovers during my schooling, it was hell but I came out through with a 2 - 1.

Dust off the pain dearie. It'll pass.
Re: Soo Depressed by Stellamariss(f): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2018
lilmax:
except circumstances, you have the ability to change your results

as far you do the right thing, this is what most people do not know in higher institutions

you act smart, no kill your self with hard work
And what is d right thing to do
Re: Soo Depressed by Stellamariss(f): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2018
lindq:
Hey Stella. You're brilliant, I can see that from your other courses. I had 3 carryovers during my schooling, it was hell but I came out through with a 2 - 1.

Dust off the pain dearie. It'll pass.
Thank u dear
Re: Soo Depressed by SUPERPACK: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2018
Stellamariss:
my annoyance in all this is I will now go for two years IT instead of one year..if u have any carryover in ur yr two(ND2)u will go for two years IT
dont be angry just put the two years to good use, learn a skill e.g tailoring, makeup, interior decoration, cake making, or even farming, believe me every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. you might not even have the need for that certificate if you consider my advice.

1 Like

Re: Soo Depressed by Stellamariss(f): 12:16am On Aug 08, 2018
SUPERPACK:
dont be angry just put the two years to good use, learn a skill e.g tailoring, makeup, interior decoration, cake making, or even farming, believe me every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. you might not even have the need for that certificate if you consider my advice.
my dear thank u so much,,y am like lamenting much is because of my age ..age is no more on my side..am 23 now u add it dat 2years it will be 25 plus 2 years HND..can't u see am spending much time in school.
Re: Soo Depressed by iLegendd(m): 12:22am On Aug 08, 2018
Nice thread. Keep it up.
Re: Soo Depressed by COOL10(m): 12:22am On Aug 08, 2018
Stellamariss:
my dear thank u so much,,y am like lamenting much is because of my age ..age is no more on my side..am 23 now u add it dat 2years it will be 25 plus 2 years HND..can't u see am spending much time in school.
. Your status reads 'out of difficulties,heroes emerge'. Believe in it. You'll be fine smiley

3 Likes

Re: Soo Depressed by Stellamariss(f): 12:24am On Aug 08, 2018
COOL10:
. Your status reads 'out of difficulties,heroes emerge'. Believe in it. You'll be fine smiley
thank u

1 Like

Re: Soo Depressed by Stellamariss(f): 12:25am On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Nice thread. Keep it up.
ok
Re: Soo Depressed by iLegendd(m): 12:28am On Aug 08, 2018
Stellamariss:
ok
Just okay? Can't you send me money as a thank you? Hey, why is your lips like that?
Re: Soo Depressed by Stellamariss(f): 12:30am On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Just okay? Can't you send me me money as a thank you? Hey, why is your lips like that?
money kee me dey even look for person we go give me sef
Re: Soo Depressed by iLegendd(m): 12:33am On Aug 08, 2018
Stellamariss:
money kee me dey even look for person we go give me sef
Are you not one of those people who voted for Mr. London Hospital?
Re: Soo Depressed by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 08, 2018
You haven't failed, the ladder to your success has only added one more step.
Re: Soo Depressed by Stellamariss(f): 12:39am On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Are you not one of those people who voted for Mr. London Hospital?
nooo
Re: Soo Depressed by Stellamariss(f): 12:39am On Aug 08, 2018
MajorJeffery:
You haven't failed, the ladder to your success has only added one more step.
thanks dear
Re: Soo Depressed by jesmond3945: 12:41am On Aug 08, 2018
It is a missing script issue I reckon that you study in federal poly nekede. Fill an omitted result form at your department and the hod will take it from there. The course lecturer need to search the script and make sure you wrote the exam, the enter your score and forward to the result officer who will correct it and forward to exams. When it reaches exams your case is solved.
Re: Soo Depressed by iLegendd(m): 12:44am On Aug 08, 2018
Stellamariss:
nooo
Simbi, oya, go read your books before I also give you another carryover. Don't let depression weigh you down, okay? You'll overcome. C'ya.
Re: Soo Depressed by megareal: 12:46am On Aug 08, 2018
It's OK Stella, just dust yourself up and move on. Think hard and make the best use of those two years. Who knows, what you learn, whom you meet may turn out to your blessing.

Pele, just realize life deals all of us blows,. We either stay down or get up fighting again.

Wish you all the best.
Re: Soo Depressed by lilmax(m): 12:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Stellamariss:
And what is d right thing to do
you check why it happened, not looking for who to comfort you

use your head not your emotions
Re: Soo Depressed by Stellamariss(f): 12:57am On Aug 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Simbi, oya, go read your books before I also give you another carryover. Don't let depression weigh you down, okay? You'll overcome. C'ya.
Is that y u will call me simbi...we are done with our exam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Trying To 'toast' 10 Ladies At A Time / Help !!! I Barely last 30 Seconds In Bed, What Do I Do? / Look! 10 Unusual Places She Wants To Be Touched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.