Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,406 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (440 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by kestino(m): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hi friends, sharing this situation really makes me sad. Please read and drop your advice.
I have a female friend who is also my course mate, we are really free with each other to talk about ourselves and all, but recently she is really a shadow of herself, she told me she is four months pregnant for her boyfriend, i was thrown off balance, how on earth did it happen that four months pregnancy was there without trace, she said she was seeing her period normal and all was well till the fourth month, i made some check on google and saw that it happens amongs some ladies. But now the guy is not accepting it on the fact that how can she come after 4months to say she is pregnant? Now her family will not accept her, am calling the guy but still negative response, abortion is far from the matter, all the girl is saying is that she needs the guy to stand by her on the way forward. Please what would you advice?
Re: Advice Needed by ayesco202(m): 12:04am On Aug 08, 2018
Claim the pregnancy.
Re: Advice Needed by SUPERPACK: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2018
she must give birth to that baby by fire by force, when she was knacking without protection she did nt know. team pull-out don put many girls for wahala for naija.
Re: Advice Needed by kestino(m): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2018
ayesco202:
Claim the pregnancy.
i have a serious date to marry wen am through wit school, also you know that wont be possible cos d result of dat action will come in d future.
Re: Advice Needed by kestino(m): 12:14am On Aug 08, 2018
SUPERPACK:
she must give birth to that baby by fire by force, when she was knacking without protection she did nt know. team pull-out don put many girls for wahala for naija.
even condoms fail at some situation
Re: Advice Needed by nanauju(f): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2018
Has she gone to her family and was rejected? If she hasn't she should better start considering that seriously. Obviously this bf of hers is not manning up and 4 months is a long time to consider abortion.
I'd advise she better start looking for a job or something doing and be saving up. If her family doesn't help out, she might drop out of school sef. Wait o, do people really think taking care of a child is easy? Pls nobody should bring a child to this world to suffer abeg. This is going to be her cross to carry
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 08, 2018
She should follow through and demand a DNA test soon as the baby is born.
Re: Advice Needed by kestino(m): 12:33am On Aug 08, 2018
Earthbound:
She should follow through and demand a DNA test soon as the baby is born.
i asked her if she is sure the guy is the father, she said yes, that she has not met any guy since that period
Re: Advice Needed by kestino(m): 12:35am On Aug 08, 2018
nanauju:
Has she gone to her family and was rejected? If she hasn't she should better start considering that seriously. Obviously this bf of hers is not manning up and 4 months is a long time to consider abortion.
I'd advise she better start looking for a job or something doing and be saving up. If her family doesn't help out, she might drop out of school sef. Wait o, do people really think taking care of a child is easy? Pls nobody should bring a child to this world to suffer abeg. This is going to be her cross to carry
thats true, bt humans make mistakes
Re: Advice Needed by iLegendd(m): 12:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Nice thread. Tell her to keep it up.
Re: Advice Needed by Eniola35: 1:30am On Aug 08, 2018
you be guy too na, stand by her

mean while if you want to make extra money just by surfing the net check my signature
Re: Advice Needed by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2018
they can do a paternity test now (also known as NIPP Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity) OR wait for the baby to be born and do a dna test THEN....either way, if that man is the father it will be confirmed.

(1) (Reply)

Top Police Officer Dies While Having Sex In Office / Watch The Shocking Thing He Did To This Girl In This Video / 5 Signs You're Dating A Bad Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.