Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Where Can I Get Post Utme Past Questions? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can I Get Post Utme Past Questions? (207 Views)

Uniport Post Utme Past Questions And Answers Free / University Of Ibadan Post Utme Past Qestions And Answers For All Courses / UNIZIK POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Post Utme Past Questions? by myhotjobz: 2:12am On Aug 08, 2018
"I made it! I just had above 200 in my UTME! I am going to finally enter school this year! I'm so excited!������.
On a second thought, I still have to write another exam in form of POST UTME��‍♀�. What am I going to read? How do I lay my hands on past questions when the school I chose is far from where I currently am" -those are the words of a concerned admission seeker.

We feel your pain and we understand how frightening it can be when you have to write an exam without having any material to aid your preparation and that is why we are here to help you. POST UTME is just another hurdle to cross to get to your promised land (University or Polytechnic). You don't have to panic. Yes, CBT questions can be technical with little or no time to think but you can still make it. All you need is to constantly practise ahead of time. How do I do that?��‍♀ We have the best site which is www.myhotjbz.com/quiz .

Here, we give you a platform to access genuine POST UTME past questions from credible sources anywhere you are. You get to practise questions over and over again familiarizing yourself with past questions and also learn to maximize your time. You really don't want to miss this opportunity. You have no excuse of unavailability of past questions to pass! Hurry and register on www.myhotjbz.com/quiz to start practising now!

Your success is our joy

(1) (Reply)

Write My Paper Help For Your Assignment Writing / Undergraduate Scholarships At Swansea University International | 2018 / Apply And Get Your Visa Within 3 Weeks ,affordable Study In Asia Philip Pine's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.