Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:18 AM

Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter (15681 Views)

Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election / Ufuoma McDermott And Daughter, Kessiana Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church / Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:10am On Aug 08, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood Actress, Ufuoma McDermott took to her IG page to share this photo of herself with her lovely daughter, Kesiana and they look so adorable.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/adorable-photo-of-actress-ufuoma.html

6 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:10am On Aug 08, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by greatman2810: 5:13am On Aug 08, 2018
You Don wake up
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by dPriv: 5:15am On Aug 08, 2018
Adorable indeed.

US used iPhone6 64gb
in Ilorin

Check signature.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by Holuwahyomzzy: 5:15am On Aug 08, 2018
That kid is cute

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 08, 2018
So so adorable , cute , lovely, sweet.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by festwiz(m): 6:47am On Aug 08, 2018
Wow. shocked

The little girl is adorable. Can't say much about the mum though. grin

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by letsfarmnigeria: 6:49am On Aug 08, 2018
Everything in life is a matter of time , look at how time flies celebrations are in order

if you want to learn farming at your comfort at Home simply log on to letsfarmnigeria.com and learn with pics from the farm and ask questions with answers waiting for you all this at no cost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by AfraTales(m): 6:49am On Aug 08, 2018
op
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by AfraTales(m): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2018
upo
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by Impregnable101: 6:51am On Aug 08, 2018
Kesiena

She even gave the half-cast daughter an urhobo name

Unlike someone that gave his son an Italian name

Maximiliano

8 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:57am On Aug 08, 2018
This kain plenty laugh nor be here oh

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by Ekaka1(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2018
festwiz:
Wow. shocked

Especially with the lady's fire wood legs.. shocked lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by festwiz(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2018
Ekaka1:

Especially with the lady's fire wood legs.. shocked lipsrsealed

Lol. Na you talk am o. grin
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by tammie24: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2018
I no know am o
The baby fine sha
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by nnokwa042(m): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2018
festwiz:
Wow. shocked

like mine

7 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by bhella10: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2018
Impregnable101:
Kesiena
She even gave the half-cast daughter an urhobo name

Unlike someone that gave his son an Italian name
Maximiliano
It's annoying really.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by lilmax(m): 7:18am On Aug 08, 2018
just like my second daughter, this is nice
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by festwiz(m): 7:18am On Aug 08, 2018
nnokwa042:
like mine
shocked shocked

Wow. Your daughter is a gem. kiss

Good job man.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by Ebuka007: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2018
I want to born half cast today today.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by DIKEnaWAR: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2018
My ex babe in my imagination
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by loverboys: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2018
Hmmm c Naija mama wit oyinbo pikin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if u knw, u knw
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by no1madman(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2018
[img][/img]
Okkk
Re: Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter by Onyemadonald(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2018
READ MY ACCOUNTING BLOG: www.trendingaccounting.com

(1) (Reply)

Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos / Niyola Looks Sexy In BTS Shots From Her New Music Video / Laide Bakare Welcomes Baby Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.